AUEET 2016 is Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into 6 year integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) dual degree programmes and twinning programmes (B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering / B.Tech. Electro – Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering) in University College of Engineering (A), for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested candidates read all the necessary details of AUEET 2016 application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – AUEET 2016 Hall Tickets is now available for download. Check the “Admit Card” link below.
AUEET 2016 – Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released notification from eligible candidates for admission through AUEET 2016 – Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test into various courses for the academic year 2016-2017. The eligible candidates should apply online for AUEET 2016 for admission into various courses. Admission into following course will be given as per the rank order obtained in the entrance test conducted by the Directorate of admissions, Andhra University.
Schedule for AUEET 2016 – Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test is given below.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||09 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||21 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||25 Apr 2016|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16 – 27 Apr 2016|
|Downloading AUEET 2016 Hall Tickets||27 Apr 2016|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||05 May 2016|
|Date of Publication of results||21 May 2016|
Extension of Last date for Submission of Applications
In view of large representations from the students seeking admission into PG courses and MA/M.Sc 5-Year Integrated Programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Law being offered in Andhra University & Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University campus colleges and their Affiliated colleges and 6-Year Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) offered by A.U. Engineering College (A), the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University has revised the schedule for submission of online applications.
- The Last date for submission of filled in AUCET/AUEET-2016 online applications without late fee is extended upto 21.04.2016 for online payment.
- Applicants for AUCET/AUEET-2016 can also submit their applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- for AUCET-2016 and Rs.1500/- for AUEET-2016 upto 25.04.2016 for online payment.
- Registration / Payment of Fee after 26.04.2016 will not be permitted under any circumstances.
AUEET 2016 Application Form
AUEET 2016 Application Form should be submitted through online only from the official website. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates can read the complete details of AUEET 2016 how to apply online and other details from the above given “Application Form” link.
AUEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
AUEET Hall Ticket 2016
AUEET 2016 Hall Tickets is released by the University as per the schedule given above. For all accepted applicants who are eligible for entrance exam, the AUEET 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket is available on the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ doa or www.audoa.in. Candidates should download the AUEET 2016 Hall Tickets from the University website and attend the examination.
- Candidates are advised to download the Hall-Tickets from 27.04.2016 onwards.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
AUEET 2016 Test Centres
AUEET – 2016 will be conducted at the following Test Centres : Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Vijayawada.
Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Application Form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded AUEET 2016 test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test. In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-B shall be taken into account. Part-C if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate. Rank card shall be downloaded from the Andhra University website.
Admission shall be based on the AUEET 2016 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given above. The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification:
- AUEET-2016 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
For Details Regarding AUEET 2016 – Download Information Brochure
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for AUEET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released by Directorate of Admissions (DOA) Andhra University. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.