Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the following courses for academic year 2014-2015 offered in A.U. College of Engineering (A) through AUEET 2014.
AUEET 2014 Quick Links
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Instructions to fill Online Application Form
- Extension of Last Dates
- Hall Ticket
- Examination Time Table
AUEET 2014 Important Information
AUEET 2014 Resources
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech. : Computer Science & Software Engineering
- B.Tech.+ M.B.A. : Computer Science & Software Engineering
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech. : Computer Science & Net Working
- B.Tech.+ M.B.A. : Computer Science & Net Working
- B.E. + M.E. : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. + M.B.A. : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. + M.E. : Civil Engineering
- B.E. + M.B.A. : Civil Engineering
- B.E. + M.E. : Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. + M.B.A. : Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. + M.E. : Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. + M.B.A. : Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering (Course is jointly offered by Andhra University and Perth College U.K)
- B.E. Electro-Mechanical Engineering ( Course is Jointly offered by Andhra University and Group-T University of Belgium)
Admission into B.Ed Special Education (MR) offered in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Etcherla, Srikakulam through EdCET only.
- Admission into BE and B.Tech courses of Andhra University College of Engineering is through EAMCET.
- Admission into B.Arch courses of Andhra University College of Engineering (A.U.College of Engineering) is through NATA.
AUEET 2014 Test Pattern
Scoring and Negative Marking: Each wrong answer entails a negative mark of 1/4 mark.
TEST PROCEDURE :
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, HALL TICKET Number and Photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
- Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for admission into various courses offered at University College of Engineering (A), for the academic year 2013-2014.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Information Brochure – II available in Andhra University Website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa and select the appropriate course of study based on the eligibility criteria.
- Courses offered, their eligibility criteria, details of seats available are given in Annexure – I.
- The applicant should claim admission under the appropriate categories of reservation by marking in the relevant boxes in the application form. Requests for inclusion or change of category (ies) once claimed will not be entertained under any circumstances. The applications will be processed as per the claims of the candidates only and the admissions will be subject to the validity of their claims.
- The reservation policy of the Government of A.P. that is in vogue in respect of SC, ST, LBC, CAP, PH, NCC and Sports categories will be followed in the process of admissions for 5-Year Integrated Dual Degree and for Twinning Programmes.
- 5% supernumerary seats in each course offered at A.U. campus are avialable to candidates belonging to other states.
- 15% supernumerary seats in each course offered at A.U. campus are avialable to foreign / NRI students. Such candidates need not appear for the entrance test. Their applications shall be considered under separate fee structure.
- For candidates with entrance tests, mere appearance in the test does not automatically guarantee right of admission. A candidate seeking admission into a particular course has to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified for that course.
- In case of SC/ST candidates 5% of relaxation in marks in the qualifying examination where ever applicable will be allowed.
- Only limited hostel accommodation is available for candidates admitted into 5-Year Integrated Dual Degree Courses / B.Engg. Air Craft Engineering / B.E. Electro Mechanical Engineering.
- The university reserves the right to fill or not to fill the seats earmarked for a particular course on administrative reasons. All admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage. Further it also reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course depending on the number of candidates joined in it. A minimum of 10 candidates should join in any course under Self – Finance or Payment streams to run it.
- All disputes pertaining to the admissions shall fall with in the courts Jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam only whether regular or consumer courts.
AUEET 2014 Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be based on the AUEET-2014 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as given in Annexure – I.
- The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
- At the time of admission candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUEET-2014 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
- (a) The concerned university reserves the right to deny entry into AUEET-2014 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUEET-2014, his/her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any program under AUEET- 2014 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given
(b) All the admissions are purely provisional and the university concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
- Cancellation of seats : Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of second phase counselling and with no fee refund after second phase of counselling.