CAT 2014 Exam – Common Admission Test
The window for registration & scheduling starts in August and ends in September and you will not be allowed to make any further changes to your profile, application or test schedule after this date. However, you may still log on to https://iim.prometric.com using your username and password to print your Admit Card. This facility will be available until the end of the testing window.
All registered candidates must attend their most recently scheduled session and bring along their most recent Admit Card on test day. Candidates are also encouraged to watch the Test Day Procedures video on www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in before coming for the test.
About the CAT 2014
The Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management IIMs in India. Several B Schools in India accept the CAT scores for admission to MBA , PGP, PGDM and FPM programmes.
- The MBA Entrance Exam CAT (Common Admission Test) will have two sections - Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Total duration of exam is 140 minutes.
- 70 minutes will be given to answer 30 questions in each section.
CAT 2014 Exam Date: The date of the exam will be announced in August.
CAT 2014 Eligibility: To be eligible for applying for CAT exam, the candidate must have completed graduation (UG) in any course or should be in the final year of the course. The IIMs have specific admission criteria , please check the eligibility page as given below.
CAT Exam Quick Links
CAT Exam Important Information
- Selection Process of IIMs
- Exam Pattern
- Admission to MBA Colleges on the basis of CAT Score
CAT Exam Resources
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|aglasem com cat||cat exam application|