CAT 2019 Login – The candidates who registered for CAT 2019 can access the CAT Login here on this page. All the important information and the CAT 2019 details are made available to the candidates inside their CAT Login. It is like a secure account for all the registered candidates wherein they are regularly updated about CAT 2019. Check how to create the login, how to access the same and many more details on this page below.
Latest: CAT 2019 result announced. Login link available below.
CAT 2019 Login
The CAT 2019 Login is created as soon the candidates register for the exam. To access the login the candidates need to have their CAT 2019 User ID and password.
Login: Click here for CAT 2019 Login.
CAT 2019 Result Declaration at CAT Login
The result of CAT 2019 is also made available via the candidate’s login at iimcat.ac.in. To check the scorecard and download the same the candidates have to use the CAT login only. The result of the exam is not sent to the candidates via email or post. Therefore as per the dates of the declaration of the CAT resut the candidates need to access their CAT login and check their result.
How to access the CAT 2019 Login?
Once the registration is done the candidates can access the CAT 2019 Login. To do so the candidates can check the steps below:
1st step: Click on the direct link available on this page.
2nd step: Next the candidates can check the login window that appears on the screen.
3rd step: In the open window the candidates have to enter the CAT 2019 User ID and password as they have received after the successful registration for CAT 2019.
Thus the candidates can access the CAT 2019 Login using the CAT User Id and password.
How to access the CAT 2019 Login is forgot user Id and password?
There are cases when the candidates forget their CAT User Id and password. In such cases, they can use the steps below to get them back.
How To Retrieve CAT 2019 Password?
- Firstly check your phone as your Password is sent to you through SMS.
- If you do not find your Password on your phone, there is no need to worry, you can still retrieve it.
- On the CAT 2019 Login Page, click on the link for “Forgot User ID/Password”.
- Next enter the email id that you have used for registration and click on the “Get User ID/Password” button. The candidates can then check their email id for the user id and password sent to them. Keep the same safe, you need it next to download the CAT Admit Card 2019.
Check CAT 2019 Answer Key under CAT Login
In addition to everything, CAT 2019 Login can be also used for checking the CAT answer key and raising objection for the same. Also, the candidates can check their response sheet with the answer key under their login. Using the response sheet and the answer key the candidates can obtain their probable score in the exam. If the candidates wish to challenge the answer key it must be also done under their login of CAT 2019.
CAT 2019 Login for Admit Card Download
Even the admit card for appearing in the CAT 2019 exam is made available under the login. The admit card of CAT 2019 is an important document. IIM Kozhikode is not responsible to send the admit card via email or post to any of the registered candidates. Therefore the candidates have to access the login as per the schedule to get the CAT Admit Card 2019.
CAT 2019 Login for Application Form Correction
Date: September 28 – 30, 2019
IIM Kozhikode has allowed the registered candidates to make correction in their CAT application form. However, the facility is only open for image corrections.
If you have any one of the following mistakes in your form like:
- Uploaded blur image
- Uploaded wrong images
- There is red eye in your image
- Signature is in all caps
- The photo is too darl
- The photo is too bright
- Uploaded selfie image
- Face is not visible properly
Then, make sure you use the CAT 2019 Login to re-upload the images.
Importance of CAT 2019 Login
The CAT 2019 Login is important because only via the login the candidates can do the following activities that are important during the entire duration of the CAT 2019:
- Fill up CAT 2019 Application Form
- Edit details in the Application Form
- Download CAT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Download CAT 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper
- Submit objections in the answer key
- Check CAT 2019 Result
- Download the scorecard
CAT 2019 Login For Registration and Application Form Fillup
The candidates first of all need to access the CAT 2019 Login to fill their CAT 2019 Application Form. The application form can be accessed anytime under the login. To access the application form under the CAT Login, the candidates have to use their User Id and password. Note that, one can also leave the application form in the middle given that they have saved the data. They can fill the application form later on again using the CAT 2019 login.
Also, the payment of the application fee is also done after filling the application form. One can submit the fee anytime before the deadline using the CAT 2019 Login.
How to create the CAT 2019 Login
Candidates can check the steps below to be able to create their CAT 2019 Login. The candidates must be ready with all their basic details to register and create their CAT 2019 Login. the steps are given below:
1st Step: Click on the link given on this page for CAT 2019 registration as soon as the CAT 2019 Registrations are open.
2nd Step: Read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill up the registration details.
3rd Step: Next, enter the following details:
- Name of Candidate: You should enter your name as it appears in the Class 10th standard / SSC Certificate.
- Date of Birth: With the help of the calendar icon you can choose the correct date. and this should also be the same as for Class 10th/ SSC certificate.
- Email Address: Make sure you enter your own email id as you receive your login credential through email address only. So, if you do not have an email id, it is advised to create one.
- Mobile Number: Also, enter your own personal Mobile Number. You receive OTP to verify your mobile number and your Password as an SMS on this number only.
Step 4: Click on “Generate OTP” Button.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on validate the OTP tab. After this, you can submit the registration form and you then get the password on your mobile number and user id on your email address.
Step 6: Click on “I Agree” in the Declaration section.
Step 7: Finally click on the “Submit” button to successfully register for the exam.
The CAT 2019 Login looks like the one below:
About CAT 2019
CAT is held annually for admission in the MBA/PGPM courses at the IIMs. A graduate in any discipline from a recognized board can apply for CAT 2019. The exam is held in a computer-based test (CBT) format across the nation.
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Types of Questions||MCQ and TITA (type in the answer) type questions|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Name of the sections||– Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)|
– Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
– Quantitative Abiility (QA)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.