GPAT 2015 is the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test that will be conducted by AICTE on February 23 and 24, 2015. AICTE GPAT 2015 will be a computer based test (CBT) for PG Pharmacy (M.Pharm) admissions. Notification of GPAT 2015 application form submission, exam dates and syllabus has been published at www.aicte-gpat.in and information is provided here for the candidates. Know complete details of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) exam 2015 to be held by All India Council for Technical Education.
AICTE GPAT 2015
Date of exam – 23.02.2015 & 24.02.2015.
The test will be held in 58 cities as decided tentatively by AICTE.
GPAT 2015 registration window has opened on November 13, 2014. Interested and eligible candidates may apply any time before January 12, 2015 for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
GPAT 2015 Important Dates
|Registration for GPAT 2015 commences on||November 13, 2014|
|Last date to register for GPAT||January 12, 2015|
|Admit card will be available from||February 2, 2015|
|Last date to download GPAT 2015 Admit Cards||February 24, 2015|
|GPAT 2015 Exam Dates||February 23, 2015 and February 24, 2015|
|Result declaration||March 27, 2015|
|Print out of Score Cards From||March 27, 2015 to April 27, 2015|
The test will be held in two slots – from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
GPAT 2015 application form must be submitted online. It is available from 13 Nov 2014 to 12 Jan 2015.
- Register online at www.aicte-gpat.in and fill in the application form for GPAT 2015.
- Pay application fee via online mode or through cash via challan at SBI bank.
- Note down your log in ID and password to log in later for admit card and results.
GPAT 2015 admit cards can be downloaded online only from 2 Feb 2015. Hall ticket must be carried on the day of exam by candidates.
Candidates who wish to apply for GPAT 2015 must fulfill the following GPAT 2015 eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Pharmacy.
- He / she should have obtained the B.Pharm (4 years) degree after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates.
- Such candidates who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2015-16 examination.
- Candidates who are in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of B.Phramacy programme must not apply for GPAT 2015.
- Online from 13th November, 2014 to 12th January, 2015 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- Rs.1400 for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs 700 for SC, ST and PD candidates.
- Bank charges extra as applicable.
Fee can be paid through net banking, credit card, debit card or by cash.
GPAT 2015 Exam Pattern
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is being conducted as an online computer based test since 2013. The CBT simply means that the candidate will be allotted a computer in the exam hall. On the computer screen candidate will see the questions and answers need to be clicked.
Instead of marking bubbles in an OMR sheet, all you have to do is mark correct answer by clicking on a mouse button.
- Total Number of questions in the exam is 125.
- You can move back and forth between the questions in the online GPAT exam.
- Total duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- For correct answers, you will get +4 marks in each question.
- Negative marking is there in GPAT. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- You will get rough sheets to do calculations.
- You can also read more about the exam at GPAT FAQs page.
GPAT 2015 will be held in the following cities.
You can contact AICTE GPAT at
E-mail Id : [email protected]
Helpline number : 022-66258304. Phone support availability from 13th November, 2014 to 27th April, 2015 (24X7).
Fax Number: 022-25814283.