Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
GPAT 2015 is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education. The test is required to be taken by candidates who wish to get admission in PG in pharmacy. The AICTE GPAT 2015 is the National level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test for admission to postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE. GPAT 2015 is conducted as computer based online test. Know the schedule, eligibility and other details for computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2014-15. GPAT 2015 Eligibility - To appear in AICTE GPAT Exam, candidates must fulfil some eligibility conditions.
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. B.Pharm is a 4 years course to be done after 10+2.
- B.Pharm lateral entry candidates are also eligible.
- B.Pharmacy final year candidates are also eligible for appearing in GPAT 2015 examination.
- B. Pharmacy 1st year to 3rd year students are NOT ELIGIBLE to appear in GPAT-2015 Examination.
GPAT 2015 Application Form and Online Registration.
- AICTE GPAT Online Registration is available at www.aicte-gpat.in.
- Applicants must apply online in the given dates.
- GPAT application form 2015 will be available from November to December.
- Application fee is Rs 1200 for general and OBC candidates. For other reserved category students, Rs 600 is the application fee. Bank charges or online transaction charges as applicable shall be extra.
- GPAT 2015 Registration is a three step process.
- Create account at www.aicte-gpat.in. To do this, enter the correct details on this Self Registration form.
- Make payment. GPAT fees can be paid via Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking or using Bank challan.
- Complete form. Enter details as asked in the GPAT Online Application Form correctly. After due verification, submit.
GPAT 2015 Admit Card
- Download GPAT Hall Ticket 2015 in February.
- AICTE GPAT online hall ticket download facility is available at aicte-gpat.in.
GPAT Exam Pattern The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an online computer based test. 125 questions will be asked in 180 minutes. Marking scheme – 4 marks are given for correct answer and 1 mark is deducted as negative marking for incorrect response. There will be two sessions on each day of the GPAT Exam.
- Session 1: Testing will begin at 9:30 AM.
- Session 2: Testing will begin at 2:30 PM.
GPAT 2015 Quick Links
Important Dates for GPAT 2015
|Registration window opens on||November|
|Last Date for Online Registration||January first week.|
|Print out of Hall ticket||February Second week.|
|Computer based test dates||February last week.|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm|
|2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of result||March third week.|
|Print out of Score Cards||March third week onwards.|
Test Venue – The GPAT Test cities are given below. These are tentative. Final list of cities where GPAT exam will be held will be available in November.