OUAT 2015 is the Common Entrance Exam for admission to UG courses in Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology. OUAT 2015 will be held on May 31, 2015 for different Under Graduate programmes by the University. Candidates can get here detailed information regarding OUAT 2015 for admission in academic session 2015-2016. Courses offered include B.Sc. (Ag) /B.Sc. (Hort.)/ B.V. Sc. & A.H./ B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.)/ B.F.Sc(Fishery)/ B.Sc. (Forestry) & B.Sc. (Home Science),.
- Submission of Application Online: 11.03.2015 to 17.04.2015 (11.30 p.m.)
- Admit Card Download: 10.05.2015 to 31.05.2015 (9.30 a.m.)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 31 May 2015, Sunday (10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m)
- Declaration of Result: June 2015.
OUAT Quick Links
OUAT Counselling 2015
The counseling for admission into different Under Graduate Courses for the Academic Session 2015-16 will be conducted in the Dr. M. S. Swaminathan Conference Hall, 2nd floor, OUAT Administrative Building , Bhubaneswar-3 as per detail Programme given below. The Intimation /Rank Card shall be available only to the eligible candidates having corresponding weightage meant for different category as mentioned below.
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology has issued Rank-cum-intimation letter for UG and Different Courses for UG Counselling/Admission 2015-16. Candidates can check their Rank card through the direct link provided below.
OUAT 2015 Application Form
Application Process is over…!!!
Eligible candidates will be required to submit OUAT 2015 online application form. The application form for OUAT 2015 UG entrance exam will be issued in the second week of March 2015. Detailed information such as how to apply, application fee, shall be updated accordingly.
Class 10+2 passed or appeared students of science stream can apply for OUAT UG Entrance Exam 2015.
Intake and Breakup of Seats
Reservation: ICAR/VCI:15%, SC-15%, ST- 7.5 %, GCH-5% Ph.Dis.-3%.
OUAT 2015 Selection Procedure
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will conduct common entrance exam OUAT 2015 for admission into B.Sc.(Ag), B.Sc. (Forestry), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B.F.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc.(Home Science) courses.
- The candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of Merit which is based on his/her academic career performance, Entrance Examination and Extra curricular activities.
- If two or more candidates secure the same computed score, the tie is expected to be resolved and their merit positions will be decided on the basis of higher marks in the Entrance Examination or +2 Science/equivalent or HSC/equivalent in that order.
- The candidates seeking admission into B.Sc (Forestry) Course should qualify Physical Endurance Test to be conducted before counseling of each category. To appear at Physical Endurance Test, the candidates should posses the minimum physical standard.
Physical Standards / Eligibility requirement
The physical standards last year were as follows.
- Male (General & SC) = 163cm.,ST = 152cm
- Female (General & SC) = 150cm., ST = 145cm
2) Chest girth
- Male = 79cm to 84cm (Minimum 5 cm. expansion)
- Female =74cm to 79 cm (Minimum 5 cm. expansion)
3) Physical capacity for Fast walking in four hours :-
- Male = 25km
- Female = 14km
OUAT 2015 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Entrance Examination will be of objective(multiple choice) test for 200 marks of two hours duration and the medium of Examination will be English. The subjects of examination and marks distribution are indicated below.
Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
Weightage to Academic Career and Entrance Examination
Weighted score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of his/her academic career and Entrance Examination as given below:
|a) H.S.C. / equivalent||25%|
|b) +2 Sc. /equivalent||25%|
|c) Entrance Examination||50%*|
*i.e. 1/4th of the total mark secured in the Entrance Examination
- The H.S.C. marks without extra optional and +2 Science mark in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology (whichever is higher) will be taken in to account.
- In case of candidates who have passed any of the examinations compartmentally, the average marks of the 1st and 2nd examinations will be taken for computation of the weighted score.
Candidates with outstanding records in extra curricular activities as detailed below will be given extra weightage over the score computed from career marks and marks secured in the Entrance Examination. The following percentage of marks under different extra curricular activities of the students will be added to the computed score of the Academic Career and Entrance Examination to arrive at the final score.
|Extra Curricular Activities||Percentage of Score to be added|
|NCC||Candidates who have passed ‘B’ Certificate||10%|
|NSS||Volunteers who have||Direct admission without Entrance Examination subject to eligibility|
|i) Represented the country in NSS at the International Level||7%|
|ii) Received National Award||5%|
|iii) Received State NSS Award||3%|
|iv) Found to be the best at the University level|
|SPORTS||Candidates who have represented the State in any sports events at all India level.||10%|
|Candidates who have represented the Country in any sports event at International levelDirect Admission without Entrance Examination subject to Eligibility, production and verification by Dean, Students Welfare for sports certificate.|
If you have any queries regarding OUAT 2015, please ask in comments below.