Admit card for All India Law Entrance Test – 2019 will be released by National Law University, Delhi after the successful completion of online application process for the AILET 2019. Once the official notification and link regarding to admit card will released by the conducting body the same will be updated on this page. Admit card is the most important document which will be required at the time of examination. The Candidates failing to carry admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to enter in to the examination hall. The candidates are required to visit official website or this page for getting latest update about the admit card regarding to the AILET 2019. All the details regarding to the AILET 2019 admit card has been provided below.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
National Law University, Delhi The conducting body of AILET 2019 will release admit card for the AILET 2019 after the successful completion of online application process of AILET 2019. The admit cards for All India Law Entrance Test – 2019 ( AILET – 2019 ) for admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. will be released online on its official website i.e. nludelhi.ac.in. The link of the same will also be provided on this page for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates are required to download and print the color copy of the Admit Card. The link of the admit card will be provided below.
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam||05 May 2019 (10 AM to 11:30 AM)|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available here Or candidates can download it from the official website i.e. nludelhi.ac.in.
Mock Test: Click Here to attempt free mock tests of AILET 2019.
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. nludelhi.ac.in. and Click on the download the admit card link.
- Candidates can also click on the link that will be provided above to download the admit card.
- Candidates will be provided two options for downloading the admit card.
- Candidates can download the admit card by using their Name and Date of Birth or they can download their admit card by using their Application number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates are required to download and print the color copy of print of admit card.
Important Instruction Regarding to The Admit Card
- Candidates are required to download the color copy of admit card.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card at the time of examination.
- The candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category should bring copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam for availing the facility of scribe/extra time.
In case, the face of the candidate is not clearly visible on Admit Card, the University reserves the right to decline the candidate from taking the test.
Importance of the Admit Card
- Admit card is the essential document which will considered as the valid pass to entry in to the examination hall.
- The candidates who failing to carry admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to enter in to the examination hall.
- Admit card contains details of candidates Name, Signature, DOB, Roll Number, Examination Center, and the timing of examination.
- Admit card will also be used to identify the correct candidates in the examination hall.
Insofar, official details of AILET 2019 Admit Card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NLU releases AILET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.