Bangalore University Correspondence Course Admission 2018 has started for all UG/PG courses under the Distance Education of academic year 2017-2018. UGC has granted permission to Directorate of Distance Education which offers different courses of study leading Under Graduate, Post graduate, Professional Degree, P.G Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses. Candidates can check all the details such as eligibility criteria, etc. regarding Bangalore University Correspondence Course Admission 2018 from this page.
Bangalore University Correspondence Course Admission 2018
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling form for any Correspondence Admission 2018. The guidelines for admission and fees should be read by candidates carefully. Candidates can check the courses, eligibility, issued date of application related to Bangalore course Admission 2018 from the following table.
|Last date to issue the application to the candidate without fine fee||15 Jan 2018|
|Last date to issue application to the candidate with Rs. 200/- fine fee||31 Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10 Feb 2018|
The Bangalore University has released admission application form for Bangalore University Correspondence Course Admission 2018. The candidates shall obtain prospectus and the cost of application is Rs. 550/- at notified branch of SBM / Directorate of Correspondence Course and Distance Education Office. Further the students have to submit filled form along with necessary copies of documents within the prescribed dates. Other details can be notified on the notice board of Directorate, website and by sms.
Note: Fee once paid by students to a course is not refundable in any circumstances.
Method of Payment
The Directorate will not accept cash from student for any purpose, expecting through receipt for Crossed A/C payee Demand Draft,obtained from any of the Nationalized banks drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore and payable at State Bank of India, Bangalore. Students are advised to write their name, address, course and Telephone No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft,
to prove their benefices, as its purchaser. They shall be deposited with Finance officer,
BUB and official receipt be obtained.
Procedure for Admission
- Two passport size recent photograph affixing on application form.
- Original Mark sheets of qualifying examination for verifying.
- Original Caste Certificate if applicable for verification.
- Proof of Age admission under Open university Scheme
- Original Transfer Certificate-if necessary
- Original Migration Certificate if applicable
- No objection Certificate issued from the previous Institution if required.
- One set of photocopies of all the marks cards & Caste Certificate for retention.
- Original Official receipt issued by Finance officer, BUB for having received Demand draft purchased in any nationalized bank for the prescribed fee drawn in favor of ‘The Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore’, purchased only after publication of Admission Notification and payable at State Bank of Mysore (This is applicable to only such students who seek admission in the Directorate)
Candidates who are passed AIISCE examination in COMPARTMENT examination, SUBSEQUENT TO the annual examination of April/ May 2017 conducted by the CBSE, Universities and other competent boards are also eligible for admission to any first year UG course during 2017-18.
Students pursuing any other course(s) of study in this University or elsewhere either regular, correspondence, external or Open University scheme, are not eligible for admission to any of the courses offered by the Directorate, since they are not permitted to pursue two courses simultaneously. However, any relaxation in this matter is subject to approval of the University.
Confirmation of Admission
The admission made is provisional and they will be confirmed only on fulfillment of all necessary requirements including authentication of documents.
All candidates attending programme/ assignment/exam have to make their own arrangements to stay. No hostel/bus facility will be provided by Directorate to the candidates.
|Name of the course||Fee|
|II BA||Rs. 4,480/-|
|I B.Com||Rs. 4,960/-|
|II B.Com||Rs. 4,480/-|
|III B.Com||Rs. 4660/-|
|I B.B.M||Rs. 10890/-|
|II B.B.A.||Rs. 10910/-|
|III B.B.A.||Rs. 11240/-|
|I M.A.||Rs. 6230/-|
|II M.A.||Rs. 5230/-|
|I M.Sc ( Maths)||Rs. 7865/-|
|I M.Sc ( Maths)||Rs. 7865/-|
|II M.Sc (Maths)||Rs. 6230/-|
|I M.A (External) French||Rs. 6230/-|
|II M.A (External) French||Rs. 5230/-|
|I M.Com||Rs. 6230/-|
|II M.Com||Rs. 5410/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Human Resource||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Marketing Management||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Business Administration||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Hindi Translation||Rs. 7320/-|
|Diploma in Applied Nutrition||Rs. 7320/-|
|Certificate Course in Nutrition||Rs. 5870/-|
|Open University Scheme|
|II BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|III BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|II B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
|III B.Com||Rs. 6655/|
- The above fee structure ids provisional and subject to change, if any.
- Students who has passed the qualifying examination from other university outside the Karnataka State are required to pay Rs. 1760/- in addition to other fee.
Eligible students belonging to SC/ST and who are unemployed is eligible to claim reimbursement of fee paid by them from Social Welfare Development, Government of Karnataka by applying to it through a separate application form.
Official Website: bu.online-ap1.com