CCMT 2020 Important Dates – Candidates can check CCMT 2020 dates for registration, choice filling, seat allotment, etc. Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des admissions (CCMT) is a platform by which students can apply for admission in various NITs, IIITs and other centrally-funded institutes. CCMT 2020 Registration and Choice Filling will start from May 13, 2020. The detailed information will be announced soon on the official website. Candidates can check below for more information about CCMT 2020 important dates.
Latest: CCMT 2020 Registration and Choice Filling will start from May 13, 2020. Stay tuned with us for more updates on this.
CCMT 2020 Important Dates
Since the present year dates are yet to be announced, candidates can take a look at the tentative schedule for CCMT. Candidates can check the complete schedule for CCMT 2020 dates in the table below
|CCMT 2020||Important Dates|
|Online registration, fee payment, choice filling|
|Online Choice Locking||05 – 12 Jun 2020|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||12 Jun 2020|
|Round 1 seat allotment||17 Jun 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||17 – 20 Jun 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||18 – 24 jun 2020|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 1||28 – 30 Jun 2020|
|Round 2 seat allotment||05 Jul 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||05 – 08 Jul 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||06 – 12 Jul 2020|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2||16 – 18 Jul 2020|
|Round 3 seat allotment||22 Jul 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||22 – 24 Jul 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||23 – 28 Jul 2020|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds||23 Jul – 03 Aug 2020|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||27 Jul – 10 Aug 2020|
Schedule of CCMT-2020 Special Rounds
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||04 Aug 2020|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling||05 – 10 Aug 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||08 – 10 Aug 2020|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||10 Aug 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||13 Aug 2020|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||13 – 15 Aug 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||14 – 17 Aug 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19 – 20 Aug 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||23 Aug 2020|
|Online Document uploading||23 – 28 Aug 2020|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted Institute||24 – 31 Aug 2020|
CCMT 2020 Admission Process
The admission process broadly involves the following five (05) stages:
- Online Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Online Seat Allotment
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at RC after paying the Seat Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee, and Report at the allotted Institute and pay the Institute balance fee as per the detail is given on the CCMT website.
This is an admission process of CCMT 2020 which is given below for the quotation purpose only for the students.
CCMT 2020 Counselling Process
The entire counselling process consists of 3 stages.
Online Registration and locking of choices
- Candidates have to register them for the online counselling process and pay the registration fee. After the payment is done now the candidates can select their choice of programme from all the participating institutes.
Seat Allotment, Seat acceptance, fee payment and reporting at the center
- Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of choices made by them and availability of seats in that particular institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted the seat have to pay a seat acceptance fee. After the fees are paid, candidates have to report at one of the Reporting Centers as per the schedule. Candidates need to carry all the original documents along with the self attested copies to the Reporting center. The candidate also has to submit the receipt of Seat acceptance fee to mark their acceptance and exercise willingness change.
- Now the candidate will be issued a document verification certificate.
Admission in the allotted Institute
- If the candidate wants to confirm his admission in the allotted institute then he has to confirm it by paying the seat confirmation fee. After the seat confirmation fees is paid the candidate can download the provisional seat confirmation letter from the official website of CCMT.
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.