The candidates can check the CCMT 2019 Important Dates from this page. This year CCMT shall be conducted by NIT, Delhi. The GATE 2019 Result has been announced on March 15, 2019. With the declaration of result, the candidates can apply for CCMT 2019 as per the schedule. The application forms for CCMT are available from April 08, 2019 onwards. Along with the registration, the candidates also have to submit the choices for the course and colleges and lock their choices. Once, all the choices are submitted, the 1st round of seat allotment will be announced on May 03, 2019. Candidates can check more details about CCMT 2019 Important Dates from this page.
CCMT 2019 Important Dates
Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan. / M.Des. admissions, i.e. CCMT 2019. is a platform by which students can apply for admission in various NITs, IIITs and several other Centrally funded institutes using their GATE Score. Candidates can check the complete schedule for CCMT 2019 Dates in the table below.
|CCMT 2019||Important Dates|
|Official website of CCMT 2019 is become active from||28 Mar 2019|
|Online registration, fee payment, choice filling, and locking begin from|
|Last date of online registration, and fee payment|
|Last date of choice filling, and locking||29 Apr 2019|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||29 Apr 2019 (23:59 hrs)|
|Round 1 seat allotment Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in.||03 May 2019|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee of ₹30,000/‐ followed by reporting at any RC after Round 1 of seat allotment||07 to 10 May 2019|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 1||07 to 10 May 2019|
|Round 2 seat allotment||17 May 2019|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee of ₹30,000/‐ followed by reporting at any RC after Round 2 of seat allotment||20 to 22 May 2019|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2||20 to 22 May 2019|
|Round 3 seat allotment||31 May 2019|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee of ₹30,000/‐ followed by reporting at any RC after Round 3 of seat allotment||03 to 07 Jun 2019 (Except 05 Jun)|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 3||03 to 07 Jun 2019|
|National Upgradation seat allotment||11 Jun 2019|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for National Upgradation||12 to 23 Jun 2019|
|Downloading of Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)||12 to 27 Jun 2019|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute and depositing Balance Institute Fee||24 to 27 Jun 2019|
|Publication of Internal Sliding||29 Jun 2019|
|Publication of Vacant seats for NSR||29 Jun 2019|
|Online National Spot Round (NSR) Registration and Fee payment||30 Jun to 14 Jul 2019|
|Online choice filling and locking for NSR||30 Jun to 15 Jul 2019|
|Automatic locking of saved choices for NSR||15 Jul 2019 (23:59 hrs)|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||15 to 18 Jul 2019|
|NSR seat allotment||20 Jul 2019|
|Downloading of NSR Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)||21 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of Candidates, who will be allotted Seat in NSR, at Admitted Institute||23 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||22 July – 01 Aug 2019|
The candidates should keep in mind the above dates and complete each step as per it. The authorities do not accept any registration after the last date. So it is important that candidates should complete it before the deadline.
Admission Process of CCMT 2019
The admission process broadly involves the following five stages:
- Online Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Online Seat Allotment
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at RC after paying the Seat Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee, and Report at the allotted Institute and pay the Institute balance fee as per the detail is given on CCMT website.
This is an admission process of CCMT 2019 which is given below for the quotation purpose only for the students.
CCMT 2019 Counselling Process
The counseling process for CCMT 2019 consists of three (03) stages
Stage 1 – Online Registration, Choice Filling, and Locking of Choices
- In this stage, the candidates need to first register online for centralized counseling. The candidates need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee for CCMT 2019.
- After the registration payment is done, the candidate will be able to exercise their programme choices across all Participating Institutes.
Stage 2 – Online Seat Allotment, Seat Acceptance fee deposit and Personal Reporting at a Reporting Center (RC)
- The candidates are offered admission on the basis of the choices submitted by them, merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to deposit ‘Seat Acceptance Fee’ by online mode or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
- After paying the Seat Acceptance Fee, the candidates will then have to report at any one of the ‘Reporting Centers’ as per the schedule.
- At the Reporting Center, the candidate need to carry the relevant documents in original and self-attested copy of each. They will also have to submit the proof of the Seat Acceptance Fee payment to mark their acceptance of the offer of seat and exercise “WILLINGNESS CHANGE”.
- Once the above-given steps are completed, the candidate will be issued a Document Verification Certificate (DVC).
Stage 3 – Getting Admitted to ‘Allotted Institute’
- Candidates who complete the Stage 1 and Stage 2 successfully will then have to complete the provisional seat confirmation process by paying ‘Seat Confirmation Fee’.
- The Seat confirmation fee can be paid by either online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
- The candidates need to physically report at the allotted Institute and pay the balance fee.
- After the seat confirmation fee is paid, the candidates can then download the Provisional Seat Confirmation letter from the CCMT website.
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in.