Kerala University UG Application Form 2020 – The last date to fill Kerala University UG 2020 application form is September 9, 2020. The candidates can fill Kerala University UG application form 2020 online at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in by 5 Pm on the last day. To submit the Kerala University UG application form 2020, the candidates have to register, pay the application fee, fill the details in the form, upload the images, add the colleges / courses, and take a printout of the application form. Check more information about Kerala University UG application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for Kerala University UG admission 2020 is September 9, 2020. Apply using the direct link below.
Kerala University UG Application Form 2020
After the completion of the Kerala University UG application process 2020, the candidates do not have to send the hard copy of the application form to the university. Check the table given below to know more about Kerala University UG application form 2020.
|Date of commencement of registration||21 Jul 2020|
|Closure of online application form|
9 Sep 2020 (until 5 pm)
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Kerala University UG Admission 2020.
Kerala University UG Application Form 2020 – Last Date to Apply
Kerala University has again extended the last date to apply for admission until September 9, 2020. The last date to apply was extended earlier too, it was until August 25, 2020. Check the image given below to see the last date to apply.
Kerala University UG Application Fee 2020
Once the registration process is complete, the registration fee payment is the next step that students shall come across while filling Kerala University UG application form 2020. It is only after the fee payment, the candidates can complete the other steps of filling the application form. Check the amount given below.
|General / SEBC||Rs 500|
|SC / ST||Rs 250|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Image Specifications for Kerala University UG Application Form 2020
While filling Kerala University UG application form 2020, the candidates need to upload the images in the proper format. The candidates must ensure that the photograph is clear and clicked against the light background. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph||JPG||less than 40 KB||150 X 200|
|Signature||JPG||less than 40 KB||150 X 60|
How to Fill Kerala University UG 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can fill Kerala University UG admission 2020 application form only via online mode. Check the step-by-step process given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link given above.
- Next, click on the ‘click here for registration’ button.
- Next, enter the details like name of the board / exam passed, year of passing, registration number, gender, name of the applicants etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Next, note down the login id and password or take a printout and click on the ‘click here for the next step’ button.
Step 2: Login
- After the registration, login with the application number and password.
- Then, read the instructions carefully to fill the application form and click on the ‘proceed’ button.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- After the login, click on the pay online button to submit the application fee.
Step 4: Fill the details in the application form
- After the submission of the application form, enter the personal details in the form.
- Then, click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Next, enter the academic details and click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
Step 5: Upload the images
- After entering the details, upload the images of photograph and signature in the proper format.
Step 6: Add the options of colleges and courses
- Next, enter the options of courses and colleges. The candidates can add up to 20 options.
Step 7: Preview the application form
- The next step is to preview the application form and enter the details of the participation in the sports competition. After entering the details, click on the ‘preview and verify the completed application form’ button.
Step 8: Verify the application form
- After entering all the details, verify the application form by clicking on the ‘I accept’ button. Candidates can click on the ‘edit’ button if they want to correct any details in the form.
Step 9: Printout of the application form
- Lastly, take the printout of the completed application form for future references.
Details to be Entered in Kerala University UG Application Form 2020
The details that candidates need to enter in the Kerala University 2020 UG application form 2020 are given below.
- Name (as in the certificate of the qualifying exam)
- Date of birth
- Keralite status
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Allotment category
- Whether OEC or not
- Whether differently abled or not
- EWS or not
- Special reservation details (NCC / NSS / SPC / Ex-servicemen – Widow or Children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen )
- Reservation for nominees
- Whether interested to apply in self – financing colleges & UIT
- Details about participation in sports competition
- Type of examination passed
- Board / exam passed
- Year of passing
- Number of appearances
- Examination register number
- Whether has pre-knowledge of Arabic language in higher / secondary level
- Marks obtained in all the subjects
What After Filling Kerala University UG Application Form 2020?
After filling Kerala University UG 2020 application form, the candidates have to check the allotment result on the official website. The candidates have to download the allotment memo and report at the college for the verification of documents. Then, the candidates have to pay the admission fee.
Documents to be submitted at the time admission
- Printout of the completed online application form
- Original fee receipt of registration fee
- Original fee receipt of admission fee
- Allotment memo
- Original mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Proof of date of birth
- TC from the institution last attended
- Course & Conduct certificate
- Migration certificate from the board / institution last studies
- Course cancellation memo from the institution last attended
- Caste certificate for the candidates belonging to SC / ST category
- Non creamy layer certificate in case of SEBC candidates
- Non creamy layer certificate in case of OEC candidates claiming vacant SC / ST seats
- Non creamy layer certificate in case of OEC candidates claiming fee concession
- Community and income certificate in case of candidates eligible for OEC educational assistance
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks / weightage if any
- Eligibility certificate from the university of Kerala in case of candidates who have qualified examinations other than HSE / VHSE conducted by the Govt. of Kerala or CBSE and ISCE
- Undertaking from the students as per the provisions of anti-ragging verdict by Hona’ble Supreme Court of India
FAQs for Kerala University UG Application Form 2020
Q. Where can I fill Kerala University UG application form 2020?
Q. How can I pay the application fee for Kerala University application form?
Q. How many options of courses / colleges can I enter in Kerala UG application form 2020?
Q. Do I have to send the hard copy of completed Kerala UG application form 2020 to the university?
Q. What is the application fee of Kerala University UG 2020 application form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.