Kerala University UG Application Form 2020 – Online Registration window of Kerala University UG Admission 2020 for various courses will be open as per the schedule Candidates need to apply within the stipulated time as no candidate will be allowed after the registration process is over. Interested candidates can apply online for admission to the various UG courses from the official website. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling online application.
Kerala University UG Application Form 2020
A candidate who desires to obtain admission under the University of Kerala for the First Degree Programme should compulsorily register online before the closure of registration. Eligible candidates can fill the online registration form through the official website or through the direct link. Following is the important date for the application form for Kerala UG 2020:
|Closure of online application form||1st week of Jun 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can apply online for Kerala University UG Admission 2020 as per the schedule at www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
The Registration Fee will be as follows:
As per Last Year
- For General candidates: Rs 420/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 210/-
The Registration Fee can be remitted either in online mode Candidates should pay the registration fee by using the online payment facility after clicking on “Pay Online” button. After completing the payment, the candidate should continue the registration process. Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque, etc. The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note: The online payment receipt should be kept safely as the same is to be submitted to the college at the time of admission.
Steps for the Online Registration Process
Important Instruction before filing Application form
- Any candidate who wishes to join First Degree Programme under Kerala University should compulsorily register online, admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- The site is optimized with the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc,
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding with the registration.
- Do not press the “back” button during the process of registration.
Step 1: Candidate profile Registration
Candidate should enter the personal details here. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Name (As in the certificate of the qualifying examination).
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy format).
- Gender (Choose Male, Female or Transgender)
- Nationality: Whether Indian or not?
- Keralite: Whether Keralite or not?
- Address: The candidate has to provide a permanent address for communication. Providing Mobile Number, Land Phone No, and Email Id would enable the candidate for proper communication. (For Email check Spam folder)
- Religion: Select your religion.
- Communal Reservation Category: Select your category. This is the category to which the candidate belongs. State whether the candidate wishes to avail the benefit of communal reservation or not. By choosing YES, the candidate will be considered for reservation benefit and the candidate should be able to produce them, community and income proof accordingly.
- Category: Select the Communal reservation category
- Caste: Select caste.
- BPL: It mentions to claim reservation seats for forwarding community candidates who are economically backward. If the candidate chooses YES, he/she has to submit certificates to support the claim.
- OEC (Other Eligible Communities): Select only if the candidate belongs to OEC category.
- Annual income: Enter the annual income of the family.
- PWD – Persons with disabilities – Differently Abled/Mentally Retarded: It mentions to claim reservation seats for persons with disabilities/Mentally Retarded. If the candidate chooses YES, he/she has to submit certificates to support the claim.
- Special Reservation: Candidate can claim if he/she has any weightage for NCC, NSS or Ex-servicemen/dependants. Documents should be available with the candidate to support the claim.
- Reservation for Nominees
- Are you interested to apply in Self Financing colleges & UIT: If the candidate mentions ‘YES’, he/she can apply for admission in Self Financing Colleges & UIT also in addition to Government and Aided colleges.
- If the candidate mentions ‘NO’, he/she can apply for admission in Government and Aided colleges only.
- Have you won any sports competitions? : The candidate can select ‘YES’ if he/she has won in sports competitions at District/State/National level and also mention the sports item.
After filling this candidate profile, the candidate can continue registration by clicking the button “Save and Continue”. It directs to a page, Academic Profile Registration.
Step 2: Academic Profile Registration.
Enter mark details of the qualifying examination of the candidate.
- Type of Examination: Regular, Part-time or Open school.
- Board of Study: Select HSE-Kerala, VHSE-Kerala, ISC, CBSE or THSE. If the candidate has studied in any other board, he/she have to produce Eligibility Certificate for admission in the University of Kerala.
- Stream: Stream of study like Science, Humanities, Commerce
- Year of Passing: Select the year of passing of the qualifying examination
- Number of Appearances: The number of chances taken to complete the qualifying examination.
- Examination Register Number: The Register number of the qualifying examination. (ie, +2 level)
- Pre-knowledge of Arabic: If the candidate has pre-knowledge of Arabic in secondary or higher secondary level, click yes. This is applicable for only those who wish to take admission for BA Arabic course.
- Mark Details: Choose the appropriate Mark System. If the candidate has studied under Grade system, It is his / her responsibility to convert his / her grades into marks by following the directions from his / her board of study and send the attested copy of supporting documents to the University and produce the valid documents at the time of admission.
THE CANDIDATE HAS TO FILL THIS FORM, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, ONE BY ONE.
The page automatically gets displayed according to the Board selected by the candidate. The Candidate has to fill the correct details of marks obtained and maximum marks as in the certificate. After filling the above details click “Save and Continue” button for submitting these details.
Step 3: Upload photo and Signature
Photo [with 150px X 200px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. Photo must be clear and with light background. Signature [with 150px X 60px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. For uploading photo and signature, select the image file on the PC using “Browse” button. After uploading the photo and signature, click “Continue” button for further registration.
Step 4: Add and Change Options
Candidates can select options of their choice which are to be done very carefully. Here student can select Course and college of their choice and click “Add Option” button to confirm it. A student can select up to a maximum of 20 options in courses and colleges they wish to join.
The steps involved in registering of options are summarized below.
- Choose the stream (BA/BSc/BCom.)
- Choose a programme (Eg-Sociology, Zoology, etc.)
- Select the College, where the chosen programme is offered.
- Click the button ‘Add Option’. The college selected first will be the first option of the candidate for that Programme.
- The Programme and college will be displayed below. A candidate can register all the available options by repeating the steps given above if he/she desires so. However, it is not compulsory that he/she should exercise all the options. The candidate is advised to give the option to colleges/courses depending upon his/her interest.
The preference numbers along with the selected options show the priority of options. So the candidate must be very careful in prioritizing their options.
The steps involved in changing the preference of options are summarized below.
- Select the option to be changed.
- Suppose the candidate wants to change the preference to a higher one (eg:-option with preference no.3 need to be changed to the one with preference no 2), click the row with the option to be moved, click Up arrow ( ) once so that it will be changed accordingly. By clicking the down arrow ( ), the candidate can bring the preference to a lower one. If option 5 is to be brought to 2, the up arrow has to be clicked thrice. The existing option can be deleted by clicking the ( ) button link.
- DO NOT FORGET to click the button ‘Save & Refresh Options’ to finalize selected options. If any alteration is made in the selected option list, DO NOT FORGET to click ‘Save & Refresh Options’ button.
After adding all the options click “Preview and Verify Completed Application” button for further registration.
Step5 : Verify the Application
The candidate can verify/edit the submitted application again before taking the print out of the completed Application form. After clicking the ‘Print Completed Application’ button, no changes can be made in the submitted application form.
Step 6: Print out of completed application form
Click the ‘Print Completed Application’ button to take the print out of the completed application form. The Registration process is completed only after taking the print out of the completed application form. Those candidates who have not taken the print out of the completed application form will not be considered for the admission. Candidates are instructed to submit their application online within the time schedule specified, through admission portal.
Do not send hard copies to the University. The hard copy of the online application with supporting documents should be kept by the candidate and it has to be submitted at the time of admission in the respective college.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.