JAM 2021 Application Form Correction – IISc Bangalore is allowing registered candidates to change exam center in the JAM 2021 application form up to December 16, 2020. Access the direct link below. To change exam center in JAM 2021 application form, the candidates need to log in with their enrollment id / e-mail id and password. The details that can be modified in JAM application form and require an additional fee to be paid are category, PwD status, gender, exam city, test papers. Check more information regarding JAM 2021 application form correction from this page.
Latest: JOAPS portal remains open until December 16, 2020, for changing examination city preferences, for the candidates to make changes in the center. Scroll down to check.
JAM 2021 Application Form Correction
JAM 2021 application form correction is a one – time facility that is provided to the candidates. The changes that have to be made in the application form have to be completed within the stipulated time period. Check the table given below to know more about JAM 2021 application form correction.
|Application form correction starts|
|Last date to make corrections|
Application Form Correction: JAM 2021 applicants can make changes exam center to their application data till December 16, 2020.
- Changes to examination city preferences are FREE. Click here
- Changes to personal information other than mobile number and e-mail address are FREE.
- Changes to category/gender information/PwD status can be made by paying an additional fee wherever applicable. For details Click here
- A second TEST PAPER can be added by paying an additional fee. For details Click here
The final details in form reflect in the JAM 2021 admit card. Candidates can download the hall tickets from 5th Jan.
JAM 2021 Application Form Correction Fee
Some changes in JAM 2021 submitted application form requires an additional fee to be paid. This fee paid is non – refundable. Check the amount given below:
Additional Fee for Addition or Change of Test Paper(s):
|Case||Fee for Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD||Fee for all others|
|Changing 1 test paper||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
|Changing from 2 test paper to 1 test paper (as per last year)||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
|Changing both papers||Rs. 1050||Rs. 2100|
Additional Fee for Changing Category or Gender
- Group 1 is Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD)
- Group 2 is All Others
Mode of payment of correction fee: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Any failed payments or duplicate payments, is refunded to the bank account from which payment is done.
Details that can be Edited in JAM 2021 Application Form
The details that can be edited in JAM 2021 application form are:
- PwD status
- Exam city
- Choice of the paper
Some Important Instructions for Change in Exam city choice
– The change in the exam city shall be made under exceptional circumstances only.
– The fee to change the exam city is Rs 500 (as per last year).
– The fee once paid is non – refundable.
– The request in the change of city does not necessarily guarantee the change in the city.
How to Do JAM 2021 Application Form Correction?
Candidates can follow the steps below to edit Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2021 form.
Step 1 – Firstly, click on the link given above.
Step 2 – After following the step given above, JOAPS portal will open as shown in the image below.
Step 3 – Next, enter the enrollment if / e-mail id and password.
Step 4 – After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5- Lastly, in the dashboard, open the application form, make the changes and save teh details.
What is JAM 2021 Application Form Scrutiny?
After the submission of JAM 2021 application form, all the applications are scrutinized. In other words, the official body checks the accuracy of the details entered in the form. The following things are checked during the scrutiny process:
- Data entered in the form is correct or not
- Images uploaded in the application form are in the proper format or size or not
- Other documents have been uploaded correctly or not
If no defect is found in the JAM 2021 form If no defects are found in JAM application form, then, the application is accepted. Later, the admit cards are released according to the accepted applications.
If any defect is found during JAM 2021 scrutiny: If there are any defects found in JAM application form, then the information regarding the same shall be conveyed to the candidates via SMS / E-mail. The candidates can later, rectify the errors in the form.
How to Check Status of JAM 2021 Application Form?
The status of JAM 2021 application form can be accessed by entering the following details at JOAPS:
- Enrollment id / Email id
Types of Application Status with Explanations:
- Received – It means that the application has been received by the IISC.
- Under Scrutiny – This means that the applications that have been received are currently undergoing the checking process.
- Accepted – It means that the application has been successfully accepted.
- Defect status – This means that there are some defects in the application form and that status has been put up on the official website.
- Rejected with valid reasons – This means that the application form has been rejected. The candidates can also view the reasons for rejection.
Candidates must correct all the defects in the application form within the provided duration. The final status of JAM 2021 form is updated after the receipt and re-scrutiny of the application.
JAM 2021 Admit Card
Admit card of JAM releases in the online mode at the candidate’s portal only. To download JAM 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter their enrollment id / e-mail id and password at JOAPS. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of JAM admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof. The following details are mentioned in JAM admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Centre code
- Address of the test centre
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Subject paper
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- General instructions for candidates
Note: JAM admit card releases only via online mode. It is not sent individually to the candidates via post / e-mail.
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc is a national level examination. It is a computer-based test that is held for the admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc – Ph.D, M.Sc – Ph.D dual degree etc courses. The exam is held for the 6 subjects. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. There are 3 type of questions asked in the exam such as multiple-choice questions, multiple-select questions and numerical answer type questions. The scores of JAM are accepted by various IITs and IISCs. Apart from these, JAM scores are accepted by IISER and NITs.
FAQs for JAM 2021 Application Form Correction
Q. How can I correct defects in JAM 2021 application form?
Q. My status still shows ‘under scrutiny’. What should I do?
Q. How can I pay the JAM 2021 application form correction fee?
Q. If I change my category in JAM 2021 application form, do I have to pay an addition fee?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.