Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 – The application form for Distance YIC is available now for July Session. The SVyasa University provides admission for various courses such as B.Sc in Yoga, B.Sc in Yoga Education, M.Sc in Yoga, M.Sc in Yoga Education, PGDYT, PGDYT MBA, and YIC. Here is the complete information regarding courses, Fees structure, Eligibility criteria of Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020.
Latest: Application Form for Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 is available now.
Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020
Admissions are CLOSED for UG, PG & PGDYT Yoga Course for July 2020, candidate can still fill the application form for Distance YIC. Aspirants can check the dates below to submit the application form on time:
|SVyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 July Session||Dates|
|Start date for Application Form||To be announced|
|End date for Application Form||15 Aug 2020|
Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 Update
Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form to avoid any mishap. Below are the mention eligibility criteria:
|Yoga Instructor’s Course||50% marks in high schoolReservation or any special preference would be given according to government norms|
|Bachelor of Science Yoga Education & Bachelor of Science Yoga||Candidate will have to complete 12 with a minimum of 40% of marks and 50% for Bachelor of science Yoga educationYoga Instructor’s course is compulsoryReservation or any special preference would be given according to government norms|
|Master of Science Yoga & Education Master of Science Yoga||Candidates having bachelor’s degree with 45% of marks, 50% for Master of Science Yoga Education and 40% for SC/STYoga Instructor’s course is compulsory completed from at Svyasa or VYASA.Reservation or any special preference would be given according to government norms|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy||The candidate should have complete graduation degree with 50% of the marks and in degree course as wellYoga Instructor’s course is compulsoryReservation or any special preference would be given according to government norms|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga for Doctors||Any medical graduation is compulsory for the candidate with 50% marks in degree program as wellThe candidate should have completed Yoga Instructor’s CourseReservation or any special preference would be given according to government norms|
Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020 Application Form
For the Admissions 2020 in Svyasa(DDE) University candidates can apply in two modes online & offline. Application Form is availed on the official website, for the ease of candidate link is also provided here on our page.
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Application Form for Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Candidates can fill the application form online on the official website
Step 2: Complete filling the details in application form like name, course opted form etc.
Step 3: List all the documents asked in the application form
- Online: Candidates can download the form online from the official website in PDF format Complete the form and send it through email to- email@example.com along with the acquired documents
- Offline: After filling the offline form candidates can send the application to DDE with following information such as Address, Name of course, and course coordinator which will be mentioned during the filling of application form:
The registration fee of all the courses is 500/- respectively. However, fees for YIC program is Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
The candidate can make payment through Net banking, Cash deposit in SBI and Demand Draft.
Documents required for Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020:
For YIC Course:
- Two Passport Size Photographs (SIX for non-Indians)
- Marksheet from High School (10th Standard) to highest examination passed (12th)
- Attested copies of University marksheets
- Health / Fitness Certificate.
- Prefer Gmail Email Provider for easy communications.
For other Courses
- Two Passport Size Photographs (SIX for non-Indians)
- Marksheer from High School (10th Standard) to highest examination passed (12th)
- Attested copies of University Certificates
- Copy of Passport and Visa (for non-Indian Nationals)
- Health / Fitness Certificate
- Declaration from student that he/she is not engaged in any other course or program during pursuing of this course
Note: Documents should be attested by Notary / Gazetted Officers. In case of certificates are self-attested, students are required to produce originals during PCPs)
Courses Offered in Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020
This university offers many courses in the field of Yoga education. Here are the list of courses that are offered by Svyasa:
- Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga Therapy (PGDYT)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga Therapy for Doctors (PGDYT)
- Master of Science Yoga Education (M.Sc. Y & E)
- Master of Science Yoga (M.sc Y)
- Bachelor of Science Yoga (B.sc Y)
- Bachelor of Science Yoga Education(B.Sc Y & E)
- Yoga Instructor’s course (YIC)
Fee Structure for Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020
Here are fee structure for different courses in this University:
|YIC||Tuition fees- Rs. 9000Other fee- Rs. 10,000First Semester fee- Total- Rs. 20,000|
|DYT||Tuition fees- Rs. 1200Other fee- Rs. 22,000First Semester fee-Total- Rs. 35,000|
|PGDYT||Tuition fees- Rs. 12,500Other fee- Rs. 15,000First Semester fee- Rs. Rs. 28,000Total- Rs. 40,500|
|PGDYTD||Tuition fees- Rs. 12,500Other fee- Rs. 15,000First Semester fee- Rs. 28,000Total- Rs. 40,500|
|B.Sc(Y&Ed)||Tuition fees- Rs. 4000Other fee- Rs. Rs. 12,500First Semester fee- 17,000Total- Rs. 37,000|
|B.Sc(Y)||Tuition fees- Rs. 6000Other fee- Rs. 12,500First Semester fee- Rs. 19,000Total- Rs. 49,000|
|M.Sc(Y&Ed)||Tuition fees- Rs. 7000Other fee- Rs. 11,000First Semester fee- Rs. 18,500Total- Rs. 39,000|
|M.Sc(Y)||Tuition fees- Rs. 10,000Other fee- Rs. 11,000First Semester fee- Rs. 18,500Total- Rs. 53,500|
Important Instructions for Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) Admission 2020
- It is mandatory to stay on campus during PCP and exams.
- Arogyadhama is for 16 days which is preferred to be conducted in the months of May and June, however it is available throughout the year. More details regarding this will be emailed to the individual
- Details regarding research work can be obtained after meeting research co-ordinator in person once 2nd PCP is completed.
- Arogyadhama training and Research & PCP are important and mandate course so, any candidates wouldn’t be allowed to exempt from these course
- During PCP and Arogyadhama training no leaves would be granted otherwise, the whole program would be repeated, which would cause delay in their program
- Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC) is a pre-requisite for M.Sc. course. Students must complete YIC before 1st PCP.
- If students already have some exposure to Yoga or courses from somewhere else then they can apply for YIC along with the M.Sc. course and complete before conducting of 1st semester.
About Svyasa Distance Education
SVYASA is a registered charitable institution (1986) working for making Yoga as a socially relevant Science. Based on the teachings of Swami Vivekananda the four streams of Yoga with unity in their diversity, the key essence of Indian culture, applications of Yoga to bring health, harmony, peace the world over are now spread across the globe in nearly 30 countries.
Q. When is the last date to submit the application form?
Ans: The last date for the submission of application form is 2nd week of Dec 2019
Q. What are the documents needed to submit the Svyasa application form?
Ans: There are different requirements for the courses you want to opt for so kindly from the page above as we have explained all the details.
Q. What is the fees for PGDYT?
Ans: The total fees for PGDYT is RS. 40,500
Q. How many courses does this University offer?
Ans: There are total 8 courses Svyasa Distance Education (DDE) offers.
Q. What is the minimum eligibility required for YIC?
Ans: 50% of marks is compulsory in High school and degree programme is compulsory and you can check it from page above where we have explained all the details elaborately.
Q. Where we will the application form in offline?
Ans: Here are all the details:
A/C Name: Directorate of Distance Education SVyasa or DDE Vyasa
A/c Number: 31842235275
Bank Name & Address: SBI, CA 4 / 1, APC Circle, Jigani Indl. Area, Jigani, Bangalore
SWIFT / IFSC Code: SBIN0011355 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
Branch Code: 11355
Type of Account: Current
Official Website: svyasadde.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.