fThapar University Admit Card 2019 shall be issued to the candidates and will be sent to them on the registered email Id by the candidates at the time of registration, before some days of exams. The entrance test for programs like B.E./B.Tech (Lateral Entry), M.E./M.Tech. (only for programs offered by CSED, ECED, CED and MED) and Ph.D. shall be conducted as per schedule. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates whose fee along with application form reaches the Thapar University within the due date. It is mandatory for students to bring the admit card to appear for the entrance test.
The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally to the students subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility condition. The admit card is an important document that will be verified by the exam invigilator and also it must be preserved as it may be required in the counselling session. After downloading the admit card, ensure that all the details on the admit card are correct.
Thapar University 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Thapar University 2019 will be issued to only those candidates who would have registered and submitted the duly completed application forms with payment before the due date. The dates of various entrance exams conducted by the university are given below in the table.
|BE / B.Tech||–|
|BE / B.Tech (LEET)||–|
|ME / M.Tech||–|
|MBA||30 Mar 2019|
|MCA, MSc, MA||—|
|Ph.D. Odd Semester||–|
|Ph.D. Even Semester||14 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available at the official website www.thapar.edu.
How to download the Admit Card?
To download the admit card, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Thapar University at www.thapar.edu.in or you can also click on the direct link that will be provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
- Submit details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password etc as per the requirements.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit Button
- The admit card will appear on your screen
- You may now download and take print out of the admit card
Note: The examinees shall take out two printouts of ‘Admit Card”, paste the latest photograph on each and then appear to the Entrance Test Centre.
Are there any other documents to be brought along with the admit card?
Along with Admit card, the candidate is required to carry any one of the identity proof (Original) with him/her like:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- The one copy of the admit card shall be retained by the entrance test center. The candidate shall keep the other copy (which should be duly acknowledged by the examiner at test center) to be shown at the time of document checking during counselling.
Thapar University 2019 Examination Pattern
The Entrance exam shall contain Objective Type questions:
|Name of the Program||Duration of Entrance Test||Number of Questions in the Entrance Test|
|PhD (for each program/ test)||90 minutes||75|
|M.E / M.Tech (only for programs offered by CSED, ECED, CED and MED)||120 minutes||90|
|For admission in the second semester of session 2018 – 19|
Insofar, Official notification regarding Thapar University 2019 Admit Card has not been released. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will released the rest of the information the same will be updated here.