Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021-22: Tamil Nadu Health Organisation (TN Health) conducts Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021. It offers admission to various professional courses. TN Health aims to provide the best medical care to its people of Tamil Nadu. It provides the best medical facilities to every citizen keeping pace with the growing technological developments in the field of medicines. It provides admission in MBBS/BDS, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Pharm, and M.Sc Nursing. The selection of eligible candidates is done by the Selection committee functioning under the chairmanship of the Director of Medical Education. Candidates can get all the detailed information about notification, eligibility, application form, merit list & result on this page.
Latest: TN Health organization releases Prospectus for admission to paramedical degree courses. Scroll Down to check.
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the course which they want to pursue. The selection will be done by the selection committee on the basis of marks obtained in the prescribed science subjects at the qualifying examination.
TN Health Admission
- MBBS / BDS Admission
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission
- M.Sc Nursing Admission
- B.Pharma Admission
Courses Offered :
|MBBS (MEDICAL)||5 Years (Including one year CRRI)|
|BDS (Dental)||5 Years (Including one year CRRI)|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.P.T.(Physiotherapy)||4 Years (Including compulsory Six Month CRRI)|
|B.O.T. (Occupational Therapy)||4 Years(Including compulsory Six Month CRRI)|
|BASLP||4 Years (Including One year internship)|
|B.Sc(Radiology &ImagingTech.)||3½ Years(Including six months compulsory resident internship)|
|B.Sc(Radio Therapy Technology)||3½ Years(Including six months compulsory resident internship)|
|Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing)||2 Years|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry||3 Years|
|Diploma in Nursing||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Years With 500 hours (3 months of Hospital Training)|
|Certificate Courses||1 Year|
|Diploma Courses||2 Years|
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Paramedical Degree Courses
Health and Family Welfare (PME1)Department has invited the application form for admission to the Para Medical degree Courses 2021 session. The form is available at the official website, tnhealth.tn.gov.in or tnmedicalselection.org. And the last date to submission of application till November 08, 2021, up to 05:00 pm. Applicants should be required to pay Rs. 300 for the application fee. The candidate should be a citizen of India and a native of Tamilnadu. Check more details about the Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2020 Diploma Course is given below.
|Date of Notification||24 Oct 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||24 Oct 2021|
|Last date to Apply||08 Nov 2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
application form along with a photocopy of
|10 Nov 2021|
|Expected date for declaration of Merit|
through official website
|to be announced|
|Tentative Allotment of seats||to be announced|
|Last date of Admission||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for the Paramedical Degree Courses.
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria below the points.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a native of Tamilnadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim the nativity of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and who have studied Standard 6th standard to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu need not submit their “Nativity Certificate”.
- Permanent Residence Certificate in Lieu of Nativity Certificate will not be accepted.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu alone will be considered for communal reservation.
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Application form
Candidates seeking admission to all Paramedical Degree courses should submit the online filled-in application form along with necessary enclosures should reach the following address:- The Secretary, Selection Committee, No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
Procedure of Application
- The candidate should log on to any one of the following official websites. http://www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in I http://www.tnmedicalselection.org
- The fee for the online application process is Rs.400/- and should be paid via the bank portal.
- Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
- Request for change in any particulars in the online application shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submission.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her candidature will be canceled.
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Method of Selection
Selection will be made based on merit and applying the rule of reservation by the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows:-
|Most Backward /Denotified Community||20%|
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Counselling
- Selection and admission will be made on merit basis for all categories of seats for Medical, Dental and Para-Medical courses, through counselling, following rule of reservation, choice of candidates and availability of seats. Eligible candidates will be called for counselling through call letters and also by publishing the counseling schedule on the website.
- According to this system the candidates are called for counselling according to the rank based on the aggregate marks (for 200) obtained. Candidates can attend the counselling accompanied by one parent /guardian.
- Candidates have to furnish relevant details in a counseling form and the original certificates are verified. The vacancy position and colleges available are displayed. The candidates have two options for MBBS and two options for BDS. (for MBBS : Govt/Govt. Quota Seats in Self Financing Colleges, for BDS: Govt./Govt. Quota Seats in Self Financing Colleges).
- Candidates can choose any of the course and college where seats are available at their turn. If the seat is not available in the course of their choice they can opt to be wait listed. If the candidate chooses the BDS course (which is only available at his/her turn) in government dental college, then the candidate can be waitlisted for MBBS course in all categories of seats unless he/she is opting out.
- The option once given at the time of counselling cannot be changed later under any circumstances. If a Candidate opts out of one category of seats and opts for the other category, under no circumstance he/she can claim for the opted out category.
- A non-refundable amount is being collected from the candidates selected during counselling. If the candidate does not join the course or discontinues the course, he/she will have to forfeit the non refundable amount paid during the counselling and the selection automatically stands canceled.
Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Reservation
The reservation of seats is as follows:
- Open competition 31%
- Backward classes 30% (Within 30% reservation for BC, 3.5% reservation will be provided for BC Muslims)
- Most backward classes/De-notified communities 20%
- Scheduled castes 18%
- Scheduled castes Arunthathiyar (16% of 18% SC seats)
- Scheduled tribes 1%
All India Quota: 15% of the total seats in government medical colleges and government dental colleges are allotted to the AIQ and the allotment is done by the DGHS, New Delhi, based on the Entrance Examination conducted by them on an All India basis.
Official Website: tnhealth.tn.gov.in
For more details about Tamil Nadu Health Admission 2021 Paramedical Courses – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.