XIME PGDM Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates can check registration details, eligibility, fees structure for XIME PGDM Admission 2019 on this page.
XIME PGDM Admission 2019
Schedule for the XIME PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Applications begin||15 Oct 2018|
|Last date for online submission of duly filled in application form and payment of application fee||27 Feb 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion /Personal Interview at the 7 Centres (Exact dates will be intimated to short-listed candidates via E-mail only)||Mar 2019|
|Declaration of results (via email only)||First week of April 2019|
|Payment of two installments of fees (Amounts will be advised)||April 2019|
|PGDM Programme (2019 – 2021) commences on||17 Jun 2019|
Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
Procedure to filling the Application Form
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2019 from www.xime.org.
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for filling the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org.
- Application Fee is Rs.1250/- plus GST @ 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2018) and Rs 1500/- plus GST @ 18% for others.
- Last date of submission of filled in application form along with the payment of application fee is 23rd February 2019.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 15, 2019. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2019.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT – 2019
- CAT – 2018
- CMAT – 2019
- MAT – May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA – May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT – 2017,2018 and 2019
Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by February 25, 2019 will be considered
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
Click here to check the fee structure of XIME for Bangalore, Kochi & Chennai
For more details – Download Information Brochure 2019