XIME PGDM Admission 2021 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has released the application form for PGDM Admission 2021. Applicants can fill the application form at the official website, i.e xime.org. Interested candidates should have UG Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates). The selection for XIME PGDM 20201 Admission is based on the CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT valid scores, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Candidates can check registration details, eligibility, fees structure for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 on this page.
Latest: The application form for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 is available now. Apply form the link below.
XIME PGDM Admission 2021
GD/PI Centers for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 are Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, and Pune. The complete schedule for the XIME PGDM Admission 2021 is given below.
|Online Applications begin||28 Dec 2020|
|Last date for online submission of duly filled in application form and payment of application fee||31 Mar 2021|
|Dates for Group Discussion /Personal Interview at the 7 Centres||3 – 28 Apr 2021|
|Declaration of results (via email only)||03 May 2021|
|Payment of two installments of fees (Amounts will be advised)||1st week of May and Jun 2021|
|PGDM Programme Commences||01 Jul 2021|
Note: In case of non-receipt of call letter by any of the eligible candidates who have submitted the application and paid the fee may contact email@example.com showing their application numbers.
XIME PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 has been released. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form from the official website i.e xime.org or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
Application form: Click here to fill the online Application Form for XIME PGDM Admission 2021.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1250/- plus GST of 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before December 31, 2020) and Rs 1500/- plus GST of 18% for others. The application fee shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking/mobile wallets.
Procedure to filling the Application Form for XIME PGDM Admission 2021
The procedure to fill the application form is given below.
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2020 from xime.org.
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- The application shall be submitted only through online mode.
- No need to send hard copy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website xime.org.
- The application fee shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system-generated acknowledgement for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
XIME PGDM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibilty criteria for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 is given below.
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2020.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation are not eligible to apply.
Candidates having entrance test score of 75% and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT).
- XAT – 2021
- CAT – 2020
- CMAT – 2021
- MAT – May 2020, Sep 2020, Dec 2020, & Feb 2021
- ATMA – Jul 2020, Aug 2020, Feb 2021
- GMAT – 2019, 2020 & 2021
XIME PGDM Admission 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection criteria for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 is given below.
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
GD/PI Centers for XIME PGDM Admission 2021
Candidates shortlisted for GD/PI are required to report at following centres.
The fee strructure for XIME PGDM Admission 2021 is given below.
Hostel Fees – Rs. 9,000/- per month (for 10 months per year)
About Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is considered as one of the top-rated Business School in India. It has fully residential campuses, located in Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai. It is established in June 1991. XIME is the result of the vision of Prof. J. Philip, Former Director of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, and seven other illustrious academicians and public-spirited men and women. The Institute pioneered the Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS, estd 2008) which is a platform for management education in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on XIME PGDM Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: xime.org
For more details regarding XIME PGDM Admission 2021 – Previous Year Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.