XIME PGDM Admission 2019 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates can check registration details, eligibility, fees structure for XIME PGDM Admission 2019 on this page.
XIME PGDM Admission 2019
Schedule for the XIME PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Applications begin||15 Oct 2018|
|Last date for online submission of duly filled in application form and payment of application fee|
|Dates for Group Discussion /Personal Interview at the 7 Centres||03 Mar 2019 onwards|
|Declaration of results||08 April 2019|
|Payment of two installments of fees (Amounts will be advised)||April 2019|
|PGDM Programme (2019 – 2021) commences on||17 Jun 2019|
Note: In case of non-receipt of call letter by any of the eligible candidates who have submitted the application and paid the fee may contact [email protected] showing their application numbers.
Schedule for GD/PI Centers and dates for XIME PGDM Admission 2019
|GD/PI Centers||Address and Phone Numbers||Dates (Revised)|
|Bangalore (First Round)||XIME Electronics City, Phase II
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
080-28528597 / 98
|03 – 05 Mar 2019|
|Bangalore (Second Round)||XIME Electronics City, Phase II
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100
080-28528597 / 98
|28 – 31 Mar 2019|
|Chennai||XIME Plot No: CP 2A, SIPCOT
Industrial Park, Oragadam Near
Royal Enfield Factory,
Kanchipuram District- 602105
|09, 10 & 31 Mar, 2019|
|Kochi||XIME KINFRA Hi-Tech Park
Off. HMT Road,
Kalamassery, HMT Post,
Kochi – 683503
0484 – 2110200
|09, 10 & 31 Mar 2019|
|Hyderabad||The Catholic Health
Association of India
157/6, Staff Road,
Secunderabad – 500 009
040-27848293 / 27848457
|14 – 16 Mar 2019|
|Delhi||YMCA Tourist Hostel,
(Gate No 1), 1, Jai Singh Road.
Near Jantar Mantar
New Delhi -110 001
|19 – 24 Mar 2019|
|Kolkata||St. Xavier’s College 30, Park Street
Mother Teresa Soroni
Kolkata – 700 016
|09 – 12 Mar 2019|
|Pune||Indsearch (Law College Road
Campus) 85/1, Law College
Road, Pune – 411 004
|25 – 27 Mar 2019|
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has published the first set of selected and Waitlist candidates. Candidates can check it from the official website or through the link provided below,
Result: Click here to check XIME PGDM 2019 result.
Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
Application process is now over!!
Procedure to filling the Application Form
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2019 from www.xime.org.
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for filling the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- No need to send hard copy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org.
- Application Fee is Rs.1250/- plus GST @ 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2018) and Rs 1500/- plus GST @ 18% for others.
- Last date of submission of filled in application form along with the payment of application fee is 23rd February 2019.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 15, 2019. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2019.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT – 2019
- CAT – 2018
- CMAT – 2019
- MAT – May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA – May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT – 2017,2018 and 2019
Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by February 25, 2019 will be considered
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
Click here to check the fee structure of XIME for Bangalore, Kochi & Chennai
For more details – Download Information Brochure 2019