XIME PGDM Admission 2018 – Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) has issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2018-20. Candidates can check registration details, eligibility, fees structure for XIME PGDM Admission 2018 on this page.
XIME PGDM Admission 2018
Schedule for the XIME PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online Applications begin||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for early bird offer||31 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online submission of duly filled in application form and payment of application fee||25 Feb 2018|
|Intimation regarding GD/PI date and time to individual candidates by email only||Mar 2018|
|Declaration of results||First week of April 2018|
|PGDM Programme (2018 – 2020) commences on|
GD/PI Centers & Admission Schedule
Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
Get Online Application Form here:
Procedure to filling the Application Form
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2018 from www.xime.org.
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for filling the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1500/- for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2017) and Rs 2000/- for others. The application fee given above is excluding payment gateway service charges of approximately 1.5%).
- Last date of submission of filled in application form along with the payment of application fee is 25th February 2018.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 09, 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75 percentage in GMAT)
- XAT – January 2018
- CAT- December 2017
- CMAT- January 2018
- MAT – May 2017, September 2017, December 2017 & February 2018
- ATMA – All tests in 2017-18
- GMAT- 2016 & 2017 ( score of 600 and above)
Only such tests in 2017-18 where results are declared latest by February 25, 2018 will be considered.
The Programme Fee: The programme fee of Rs 10,00,000, (covering Admission, Tuition, Library, Computer Centre, Establishment, Text Books, Programme Materials, Examinations, Diploma, Co- curricular Activities and Alumni Association Membership) is to be paid in eight installments as indicated below:
- First Year : Rs. 5,00,000/-: Payable in four installments of Rs. 1,25,000/- each.
- Second Year :Rs. 5,00,000/-: Payable in four installments of Rs. 125,000/- each.
Dates for payment of fees will be announced at the beginning of the academic year.
As in the past years, the students will have an international study tour. This will be organized within the framework of AICTE guidelines in the matter. The Study tour is expected to cost additionally Rs.1,50,000/-. If the actual cost is less, the difference will be refunded to the students and if the cost is more, the student concerned will have to bear the extra cost.
XIME, Kochi & Chennai
The Programme Fee: The programme fee of Rs. 7,50,000 (covering Admission, Tuition, Library, Computer Centre, Establishment, Text Books, Programme Materials, Examinations, Diploma, Co-curricular Activities and Alumni Association Membership) is to be paid in eight installments as indicated below:
- First Year : Rs. 3,75,000/-: Payable in four installments of Rs. 93,750/- each.
- Second Year : Rs. 3,75,000/-: Payable in four installments of Rs. 93,750/- each.
Dates for payment of fees will be announced at the beginning of the academicyear.
Students of XIME – Kochi and Chennai, are encouraged to join the International Study Tour, if they so desire duly bearing the expenses.
Bangalore, Kochi & Chennai
Caution Deposit: A one-time caution Deposit of Rs. 25,000 is payable at the time of admission, which is refundable at the end of the programme, after deducting dues to XIME, if any.
Hostel Charges Payable: The Hostel Fees payable by each student will be approximately Rs. 7,750/- per month which includes lodging, boarding, electricity and water charges.
Students are required to stay in the hostels, unless exempted / excluded for any special reasons.
Laptop: It is necessary for every student to possess a laptop.
Note: Fees must be paid on time. Delayed payment will attract penalty.
Fees once paid will not be refunded even in the case of a student’s failure / termination or withdrawal from the programme, after commencement of the programme
XIME follows AICTE refund policy with respect to candidates withdrawing from the programme before commencement of the programme. Time required for processing refund request is 15-20 working days after receiving the signed hard copy of the prescribed refund request form from the candidate.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.