CLAT Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test. Admit card of CLAT 2016, issued by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law which is the exam conducting body this year, is now available for download. Candidates can download CLAT 2016 Admit Card by logging into their accounts using registered email /user ID and password. This CLAT Hall Ticket must be carried on the day of computer based test along with identity proof. CLAT 2016 Hall Ticket published at clat.ac.in contains personal details of the candidate such as name, parent’s name, category, address and the test centre assigned. Get here the CLAT 2016 admit card for the law entrance exam.
CLAT 2016 Admit Card is available for download. Candidates may also check the Notification regarding “Change of Center” which is given below on this page.
Download CLAT Admit Card 2016
Details mentioned in the admit card
- Test center city
- Address of the center
- Date of examination
- Time of reporting
- Time of examination
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Programme applied for
- Instructions for the exam
Download admit card here
If the above window does not load then, Click here to download the Admit Card.
Notice Regarding Change of Center
Due to unavoidable reasons one of the centre of CLAT – 2016 at iON digital zone , RZ-7, Matiala near DPS, Sector – 3, Dwarka has been changed and shifted to Ideal Institute of technology, Ideal Knowledge Park, Ideal Nagar, Near Gaur Homes, GovindPuram, Ghaziabad. An email and sms regarding the same has already been sent to the candidates of this centre on their registered email and mobile number provided in the application form. The candidates shifted to Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad are instructed to download the new admit card for CLAT-2016.
Instructions for CLAT 2016 Admit Card Download
Admit card of CLAT 2016 is available online. To download the hall ticket, follow steps given below.
- Enter registered email ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to the Hall Ticket tab located in the top menu.
- In the drop down called “Assessment”, select CLAT 8th May 2016.
- In the table with columns titled “Assesment”, “Course”, “Action”, click on the generate button.
- View and download the admit card.
- Attach printer to PC and print the CLAT 2016 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
Details required to download admit card of CLAT 2016
- Registered email ID
After downloading CLAT Admit Card 2016
The organizing National Law University for CLAT 2016 is RGNUL. As per the scheduled issued by the exam conducting body, CLAT admit card / hall ticket of CLAT is available in candidate’s log in account.
CLAT Admit Card 2016 is required to brought to the examination center. It will not be sent by email, post or any other means. Thus, all the students who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test must download its CLAT admit card from www.clat.ac.in as per schedule.
The following documents must be carried on the day of exam.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket issued by the exam conducting authority.
- Proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following – Identity card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Passport.
Important Dates for CLAT 2016 Admit Card
|Admit card will be issued on||April 19, 2016|
|CLAT Exam (Online)||May 8, 2016 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
Significance of the admit card of CLAT 2016
CLAT Admit Cards is available online for download and candidates can download them. The hall ticket may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
RGNUL Punjab has released the CLAT Admit Cards for the ninth Common Law Admission Test. It is necessary to download the hall ticket before exam, check that details are correct in it, know the examination center. Direct link to download the same is also provided here for the candidates.
Official Website of CLAT Exam: clat.ac.in.