CLAT 2014 Admit Card
Download CLAT 2014 Admit Card here. Candidates must log in using their CLAT 2014 Application ID and Password to download the CLAT hall ticket. The Hall-Ticket/Admit Card may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
CLAT 2014 Admit Card can be downloaded here from 28 Apr 2014.
CLAT ADMIT CARDS can be accessed in respective LOGIN ACCOUNT from 28.04.2014
How to download CLAT 2014 Admit Card
Go to the download links given above.
Enter Username and Password to log in.
You can see that “Your Hall Ticket is available” message appears on the screen. Click on “Proceed”.
Hall Ticket details appear on the screen. Click on the tab that says “Click Here to download your Hall Ticket”.
The pdf file will be available. Download and print the same.
CLAT 2014 Admit Cards will be available online for download and candidates can download their admit cards online. The Hall-Ticket/Admit Card may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket/Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT 2014 admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT 2014 and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
Download Admit Card
The Applicants for CLAT 2014 who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- The applicant will be required to take printouts of the digital copy of his/her CLAT 2014 Admit Card in duplicate and present the same to the Centre Superintendent at the allotted Test Centre along with two passport size recent colour photographs.
- The applicant must carry a valid Photo Identity Card (including School Identity Card having Photograph) with the name and date of birth printed on it.
On production of the printouts of the Online Admit Card in duplicate along with required documents stated above, the Centre Superintendent will put his counter signature and authenticate this Online Admit Card. This Admit Card can then be used for appearing in the CLAT on 11th May 2014.