CLAT 2015 Admit Card is the hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test. Admit card of CLAT 2015 is being issued by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University which is the exam conducting body this year. Candidates can download CLAT Admit Card 2015 by logging in to their accounts using registered email ID and password. This document must be carried on the day of computer based test along with identity proof. CLAT 2015 Hall Ticket published at clat.ac.in contains personal details of the candidate such as name, parent’s name, category, address and the test centre assigned. Get here the CLAT 2015 admit card for the law entrance exam.
Date of availability of CLAT Admit Card is April 19, 2015 as per official calendar. Keep the document safely till the end of admission process.
CLAT 2015 Admit Card
The organizing National Law University for CLAT 2015 is RML NLU. As per the scheduled issued by the exam conducting body, admit card / hall ticket of CLAT will be available in candidate’s log in account from 19th April. The following information will be required to log in.
- Registered email ID,
Latest Update (16.04.2015) – It is for the general information of all the CLAT-15 applicants that due to the reason of last date for submission of CLAT-15 application form being extended till 15.04.2015, timeline fixed earlier as 15.04.2015 for making admit cards live is also re-scheduled. Now the admit cards will be available for downloading from the afternoon of 19.04.2015.
Download admit card here – Click here to Download Admit Cards/Hall Tickets.
This document is required to brought to the examination center. It will not be sent by email, post or any other means. Thus, all the students who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test must download its admit card from www.clat.ac.in as per schedule.
The following documents must be carried on the day of exam.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket issued by the exam conducting authority.
- Proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following – Identity card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Passport.
Identity Requirements for CLAT 2015 Exam Day
REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE CENTRE
The candidates should arrive at the test center at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card on the day of scheduled appointment. This will allow time for security checks, identity verification and checking in for examination.
Candidates are required to bring a printed copy of their Admit Card.
Approved list of photo IDs include:
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- College/School ID
- Employee ID
- Current passbook of Post Office / any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/MP/MLA/Tehsildar
Who does have above photo IDs proof that do not require proof of signatures photo IDs. Kindly note that the above document has to be VALID i.e. has not expired; No Photocopies of the above IDs will be permitted.
Candidates without valid ID proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
SECURITY AT THE TEST CENTRE
- Candidates will not be allowed to take mobile phones, watches, food items, study material, lockets, bags, electronic gadgets or any other prohibited items inside the examination premises. To avoid any hardship candidates are advised not to bring such items along with them
- Finger prints of all the candidates will be captured on test day at test center and candidates are requested to cooperate with this essential activity to avoid any cases of impersonation. This is a security feature which will also ensure that only genuine candidate appear for the exam.
Instructions for CLAT day of exam
- Please bring this Admit card in original with self-attested copy of Photo Identity proof as mentioned in the CLAT – 2015 website. Candidates without Admit card and Photo ID proof will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- The ID must be current (not expired) and include your signature. For security reasons, testing centers also utilize some form of biometric technology to identify and verify examinees on the day of exam only.
- You have to appear for the Online Examination at your own expense on the date, time and Venue indicated.
- You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen etc. with you. Rough sheets will be provided at Test Center.
- You are advised to report to the examination venue at the time mentioned on the Admit card. The candidates will not be admitted to the examination hall if you report 20 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Examination will be conducted Computer Based Testing (CBT Mode). Candidates must enter their User Name and Password which will be provided in the examination hall to enter the online exam site. Please ensure that you’re Name and other details which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built in calculator/memory, digital diary etc. or any other electronics or recording devices are not permitted in this examination area. Any candidate found resorting to unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct during the examination, including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified for examination. The candidate should be vigilant in the examination. Any Request for change of Test center/venue will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to abide by the CLAT – 2015 rules & regulations of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of examination.
How to download CLAT 2015 Admit Card? – Explained
The process of CLAT is online, starting from submission of application to downloading admit cards and even checking the results. During form submission candidate has entered an email ID and password to access CLAT candidate account. These login credentials shall be used to log in and download the admit card of CLAT 2015 as and when it is released by the exam conducting authority.
Whereas the detailed procedure shall be updated here when the CLAT 2015 hall ticket is issued, the steps that had to be followed last year to get the admit card are given below accompanied with screen shots.
Log in to CLAT candidate account – Go to the download links (to be available from April 19th).
The details of how to download CLAT admit card will be updated in April 2015. Given below is step wise illustrated guide to download admit card of CLAT, as per last year details.
Enter Username and Password to log in.
You can see that Your Hall Ticket is available message appears on the screen. Click on “Proceed”.
Hall Ticket details appear on the screen. Click on the tab that says Click Here to download your Hall Ticket.
The pdf file will be available. Download and print the same.
Significance of the admit card of CLAT 2015
CLAT 2015 Admit Cards will be available online for download and candidates can download them. The hall ticket may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket/Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- The applicant will be required to take printouts of the digital copy of his/her CLAT Admit Card in duplicate and present the same to the Centre Superintendent at the allotted Test Centre along with two passport size recent colour photographs.
- The applicant must carry a valid Photo Identity Card (including School Identity Card having Photograph) with the name and date of birth printed on it.
On production of the printouts of the Online Admit Card in duplicate along with required documents stated above, the Centre Superintendent will put his counter signature and authenticate this Online Admit Card. This Admit Card can then be used for appearing in the CLAT on 10th May 2015.