CLAT Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test. Admit card of CLAT 2016 is being issued by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, which is the exam conducting body this year. Candidates can download CLAT 2016 Admit Card by logging into their accounts using registered email /user ID and password. This CLAT Hall Ticket must be carried on the day of computer based test along with identity proof. CLAT 2016 Hall Ticket published at clat.ac.in contains personal details of the candidate such as name, parent’s name, category, address and the test centre assigned. Get here the CLAT 2016 admit card for the law entrance exam.
|Admit card will be issued on||April 15, 2016|
|CLAT Exam (Online)||May 8, 2016 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
Download CLAT Admit Card 2016
The organizing National Law University for CLAT 2016 is RGNUL. As per the scheduled issued by the exam conducting body, CLAT admit card / hall ticket of CLAT will be available in candidate’s log in account. The following information will be required to log in.
- Registered email ID / user ID
Download CLAT admit card here – Link to download to Download CLAT Admit Card / Hall Tickets will be made available here.
CLAT Admit Card 2016 is required to brought to the examination center. It will not be sent by email, post or any other means. Thus, all the students who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test must download its CLAT admit card from www.clat.ac.in as per schedule.
The following documents must be carried on the day of exam.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket issued by the exam conducting authority.
- Proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following – Identity card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Passport.
Significance of the admit card of CLAT 2016
CLAT Admit Cards will be available online for download and candidates can download them. The hall ticket may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
Official Website of CLAT Exam: clat.ac.in.