CLAT 2015 Admit Card
Download CLAT 2015 Admit Card at www.clat.ac.in. Candidates must log in using their CLAT 2015 Application ID and Password to download the CLAT hall ticket. The Hall-Ticket/Admit Card may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
CLAT 2015 Admit Card can be downloaded from 15 Apr 2015.
CLAT ADMIT CARDS can be accessed in respective LOGIN ACCOUNT from 15.04.2015
The eligible candidate has to download his/her Admit Card from CLAT website (www.clat.ac.in). Please note that the admit cards will not be sent via e-mail or by post.
Documents to be carried on the day of exam, along with CLAT 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates may also carry proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following.
- Identity card,
- Voter identity card,
- Driving license,
How to download CLAT 2015 Admit Card
Go to the download links (to be available from April 15th).
The details of how to download CLAT admit card will be updated in April 2015. Given below is step wise illustrated guide to download admit card of CLAT, as per last year details.
Enter Username and Password to log in.
You can see that “Your Hall Ticket is available” message appears on the screen. Click on “Proceed”.
Hall Ticket details appear on the screen. Click on the tab that says “Click Here to download your Hall Ticket”.
The pdf file will be available. Download and print the same.
CLAT 2015 Admit Cards will be available online for download and candidates can download their admit cards online. The Hall-Ticket/Admit Card may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket/Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
Download Admit Card
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- The applicant will be required to take printouts of the digital copy of his/her CLAT Admit Card in duplicate and present the same to the Centre Superintendent at the allotted Test Centre along with two passport size recent colour photographs.
- The applicant must carry a valid Photo Identity Card (including School Identity Card having Photograph) with the name and date of birth printed on it.
On production of the printouts of the Online Admit Card in duplicate along with required documents stated above, the Centre Superintendent will put his counter signature and authenticate this Online Admit Card. This Admit Card can then be used for appearing in the CLAT on 10th May 2015.