CLAT Admit Card 2017 is the hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test. Admit card of CLAT 2017, issued by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna which is the exam conducting body this year, will be available for download after the completion of Application process. Candidates can download CLAT 2017 Admit Card by logging into their accounts using registered email /user ID nd password. This CLAT Hall Ticket must be carried on the day of computer based test along with identity proof. CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket published at clat.ac.in contains personal details of the candidate such as name, parent’s name, category, address and the test centre assigned. Get here the CLAT 2017 admit card for the law entrance exam.
Download CLAT Admit Card 2017
Details mentioned in the admit card
- Test center city
- Address of the center
- Date of examination
- Time of reporting
- Time of examination
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Programme applied for
- Instructions for the exam
Download admit card here
Link to download the CLAT 2017 will be available here as per official announcement.
Instructions for CLAT 2017 Admit Card Download
Admit card of CLAT 2017 is available online. To download the hall ticket, follow steps given below.
- Enter registered email ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to the Hall Ticket tab located in the top menu.
- In the drop down called “Assessment”, select CLAT.
- In the table with columns titled “Assesment”, “Course”, “Action”, click on the generate button.
- View and download the admit card.
- Attach printer to PC and print the CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
Details required to download admit card of CLAT 2016
- Registered email ID
Candidates please may note some information of CLAT 2017 have been announced. Rest of CLAT 2017 details will be updated as per the last year. We will update the complete information here as soon as the information Brochure is released officially. Candidates are advised to keep visiting our website for latest information about CLAT 2017.
After downloading CLAT Admit Card 2017
The organizing National Law University for CLAT 2017 is CNLU. As per the scheduled will be issued by the exam conducting body, CLAT admit card / hall ticket of CLAT will be available in candidate’s log in account.
CLAT Admit Card 2017 is required to brought to the examination center. It will not be sent by email, post or any other means. Thus, all the students who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test must download its CLAT admit card from www.clat.ac.in as per schedule.
The following documents must be carried on the day of exam.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket issued by the exam conducting authority.
- Proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following – Identity card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Passport.
Important Dates for CLAT 2017 Admit Card
|Admit card will be issued on||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|CLAT Exam (Online)||14 May 2017 – Announced|
Significance of the admit card of CLAT 2017
CLAT Admit Cards is available online for download and candidates can download them. The hall ticket may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
CNLU Patna will be released the CLAT Admit Cards for the Tenth Common Law Admission Test. It is necessary to download the hall ticket before exam, check that details are correct in it, know the examination center. Direct link to download the same is also provided here for the candidates.
Official Website of CLAT Exam: clat.ac.in.