DTU Admissions 2014
DTU Admissions 2014 are based on JEE Main 2014 All India Rank. (Click Here for JEE Main Complete Information)
Delhi Technological University will hold online counselling for admission to 1st year B.Tech. (Fulltime) strictly based on all India Overall Rank prepared by giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE(Main)-2014 Examination and also the candidate must have declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE for Indian students and based on SAT-II (physics, Maths level-II) score for NRI, FN, PIO candidates.
Details of DTU Admissions 2014 – Admission counselling will be through JAC Delhi 2014. Joint admission counselling for DTU, IGDTUW, IIITD will be conducted from July 1, 2014. This year onwards, DTU will not hold separate counselling. It is participating in the joint counselling for Delhi engineering colleges. Please visit the JAC Delhi page for more information and updates on the same.
- B.Tech Admission 2014 at DTU will be through JOINT COUNSELLING at jacdelhi.nic.in
- Application Process – The admission will be through joint counselling for Delhi Technological University (DTU) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) and Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIITD), Delhi The portal for joint counselling (jacdelhi.nic.in) will be activated around mid-June.
- Online application forms will be available from July 1.
- Last date for registration will be July 12
For the reference of candidates desirous of taking admission in DTU, information is provided here based on previous year admissions details. You can get an idea of the admission procedure, dates, registration and DTU counselling. However you are advised to visit the page again to know updated and final details of DTU Admissions 2014.
Please Note The DTU B.Tech Admission 2014 will be done through JAC Delhi. The final and updated information is given on JAC Delhi page. Please visit the JAC Delhi page at the link given above.
Delhi Technological University is a non-affiliating teaching-cum-research University engaged in fostering excellence in education, research and innovations in engineering and technology, applied sciences and management.
DTU Admissions 2014 Important Information
- Admissions Procedure
- Reservation of seats
- Counselling Schedule
- Eligibility conditions for admission
- Age Requirements
- Relaxation in Marks for Reserved Categories
- Seat Distrubution
- Documents Required at the time of Admissions
- Certificates Required at the time of Counselling
- Medical Certificate Format
- Upgradation to a Branch of Higher Preference
- Refund Rules
- Guidelines for NRI/PIO/FN Candidateds
- Nominees of the Government of India
- Frequently Asked Questions
DTU Admissions Resources
More Information about DTU
- About DTU
- Message from the desk of VC
- Academic Calendar
- Courses Offered
- Infrastructure & Facilities
- People at DTU
- DTU Syllabus
DTU Admission for Other courses
The University is inspired by talent and driven by innovations and is firmly committed to provide industry relevant, socially responsible manpower to meet the challenges of 21st Century. The culture of research and innovations is vibrant in the DTU campus which inspires students from UG levels onwards to engage in cutting edge technology development and discover the value and worth of the knowledge acquired by them during their studies. With its illustrious history spanning over 71 years the institution is marching on the pathways of excellence and is one of the highly sought-after university for the inspired students community and faculty.
Click Here for All Delhi Admissions Click Here for JEE Main Click Here for NSIT Admission