The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) is conducted by CBSE for engineering admissions in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs. The exam consists of two papers – Paper I is for BE / B.Tech and Paper II is for B.Arch. The Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE Main will also be an eligibility test for the JEE Advanced, which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
JEE Main for Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include
- The performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and
- Marks scores in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
JEE Main 2015
Click Here for JEE Main 2015 Complete Information – Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Papers, Application Form, Admit Card etc.
JEE Main Preparation Resources
- Syllabus 2015
- JEE Question Bank
- Previous Year Question Papers & Answers
- Mock Tests
- Preparation Books | Best Books for JEE 2015 Preparation
Post Exam Resources
Resources for Admission
JEE Main 2014
- Candidates Can View OMR Answer Sheet [24.04.2014]
- JEE (Main) 2014 Application Form Correction – Last Chance [24.04.2014]
- Final Confirmation/Updation of Class 12th/Qualifying Examination Details for JEE (Main)-2014 [15.05.2014]
- Confirmation of Class 12th/Qualifying Examination Marks as Received from Board [12.06.2014]
JEE Main 2014 Quick Links
- Correction in Application Form
- Forgot Application No? Click Here to Retrieve it.
- Application Status
- Percentile and Normalization of Class 12 Marks
- Admit Card
- JEE Main Result 2014
- Select date for computer based exam
- Login to Update Academic Details / Roll Number of Class 12th
- Change Date of Online Test
- Online Exam Centers
JEE Main 2014 General Information
- Exam Fee | Exam Fee Calculator
- Examination Centres & Request for Change of Exam Centre
- Marking Scheme
- Score, Result, Rank List and OMR Display
Admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs, State Engineering Colleges
Guidelines and Instructions for Examination
- Guidelines to Candidates for Computer Based Exam
- Instructions for Computer Based Examination
- Guidelines to Candidates for Pen and Paper Based Examination
- Instructions for Pen and Paper Based Examination
- Code of Conduct for Candidates During JEE (Main)
Other Important Information
- List of Qualifying Examinations
- Tentative List of Participating Institutes in CCB Counselling
- Boards of School Education
- List of Facilitation Centres For Filling Online Form
- Instructions for Use of Test Booklet and Answer Sheet (Pen and Paper Mode)
JEE Main 2014 Result
Other Important Resources
The States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) – 2014 application form online.
If you have any questions regarding JEE Main please post your queries in comments below.
Other Institutes taking admission through JEE Main
- Click Here for Complete List of Institutes taking B.Tech. admission based on JEE Main Score.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.