The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) is conducted by CBSE for engineering admissions in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs. The exam consists of two papers – Paper I is for BE / B.Tech and Paper II is for B.Arch. The Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE Main will also be an eligibility test for the JEE Advanced, which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
JEE Main for Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include
- The performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and
- Marks scores in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
JEE Main 2015
Click Here for JEE Main 2015 Complete Information – Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Papers, Application Form, Admit Card etc.
JEE Main Preparation Resources
- Syllabus 2015
- JEE Question Bank
- Previous Year Question Papers & Answers
- Mock Tests
- Preparation Books | Best Books for JEE 2015 Preparation
Post Exam Resources
- Paper Analysis
- Expected Cut Offs
- Official Cut Offs for Appearing in JEE Advanced
- CBSE Board cut off for JEE Advanced (official)
- Boards Cut Off for Top 20 Percentile Calculation
Resources for Admission
Other Institutes taking admission through JEE Main
- Click Here for Complete List of Institutes taking B.Tech. admission based on JEE Main Score.
JEE Main 2014
If you have any questions regarding JEE Main please post your queries in comments below.