CMA Final 2019 will be held from June 11-18, 2019 by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI). The admit card for the CMA June 2019 has released online at the official website of ICMAI, icmai.in. The aspirants must fill and submit the form by online mode on or before April 10, 2019. CMA Final is the last date for becoming the Cost Management Accountant (CMA). In order to apply for CMA Final exam, the aspirants need to qualify CMA Inter exam. The aspirants first need to register for CMA Final June or December term examination. There are 08 papers in CMA Final exam. Check complete details on CMA Final June 2019 exam from this page.
CMA Final 2019
After qualifying CMA Final, the candidates can then apply for Membership. For Membership, you have to complete 15 Days Modular Training, complete 3 years practical training/experience and then apply and become Member of the Institute. The candidates can check the complete schedule for the CMA Final 2019 exam from the table below.
|CMA Final 2019||June 2019 session||December 2019 session|
|Last date to submit Application Forms||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||03 Jun 2019||Dec 2019|
|CMA Final 2019 Examination||11-18 Jun 2019||2nd / 3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result||23 Aug 2019||3rd week of Feb 2019|
CMA Final 2019 Application Form
The application form for CMA Final 2019 has been released online. The candidates can fill the application forms by visiting the official website. No application forms will be accepted for the domestic candidate. The application fee is to be paid via online mode online (including Pay Fee module through IDBI Bank).
- Click Here to fill CMA Final June 2019 Application Form
How to Fill CMA Final June 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can fill the CMA Final 2019 Application Form by simply following these instructions:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page and then enter your Current Registration Number,
- Submit the Registration Number and then click on the button beside “Registration No.” field in “Online Examination Application” form.
- Fill in the necessary information in the CMA Final Application Form
- Next, you have to upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB.
- Finally, pay the application fee by choosing the mode of payment.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the following amount of the Application Fee for submitting the CMA Final June 2019 Form. Check the application fee from the table below.
|One Group||Inland Centre||Rs. 1,400|
|Two Groups||Inland Centre||Rs. 2,800|
CMA Final 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to know about the Eligibility Criteria before they proceed to apply for CMA Final 2019. Candidates can go through the information given below for the same:
- Candidates who have cleared Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be eligible to take admission in the Final Course.
- A copy of Intermediate Pass Marksheet has to be furnished along with the Admission Form.
- Candidates those who have passed a particular group of Final Examination under Syllabus 2012 and are willing to pursue the course under Syllabus 2016, would be eligible for exemption under Syllabus 2016.
CMA Final 2019 Test Centers
ICMAI is conducting CMA Final June 2019 exam at 96 test cities spread across India and at 02 Overseas Centers. Check the complete list of ICMAI CMA Final exam test centers from the table below.
|Bewar City (Rajasthan)||Nellore|
Oveseas Center for CMA Foundation June 2019 exam is at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
ICMAI CMA Final 2019 Subjects/ Groups
Candidates can have a look at the subjects which they need to prepare for the CMA Final June 2019 exam:
Paper 13- Corporate Laws & Compliance Paper
Paper 14- Strategic Financial Management Paper
Paper 15: Strategic Cost Management-Decision Making
Paper 16: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper 17 Corporate Financial Reporting Paper
Paper 18- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice Paper
Paper 19- Cost & Management Audit Paper
Paper 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
CMA Final June 2019 Timetable
ICMAI CMA Final 2019 timetable for the June session has been released. The exam will be held on alternative dates for each group. Candidates were given a three-hour duration to complete the Final course exam between 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
|Date & Day||Final Course Examination Syllabus 2016|
|Group – III||Group- IV|
|11 Jun 2019,
|Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||–|
|12 Jun 2019,
|–||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|13 Jun 2019,
|Strategic Financial Management (P-14)||–|
|14 Jun 2019,
|–||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|15 Jun 2019,
|Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||–|
|16 Jun 2019,
|–||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|17 Jun 2019,
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||–|
|18 Jun 2019,
|–||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
CMA Final 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for CMA Final 2019 will be made available online at icmai.in. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and will be required to select their course for downloading the CMA Final Admit Card. Now, CMA Final 2019 Admit Card will comprise of certain information like Name and Address of the candidate, Photograph and Signature of the candidate, Date and Time of the Examination and Complete Address of the Test Centre. It is mandatory to carry CMA Final 2019 Admit Card with a valid ID proof as it acts an entry ticket at the time of examination.
CMA Final 2019 Result
The result for CMA Final 2019 will also be released online. Candidates will have to visit the official website which www.icmai.in. After visiting the official website, candidates will have enter their Identification / Registration Number in order to check their results. A rank list and the information about pass percentage will also be released along with CMA Final 2019 Result. The rank list will specify the name of the candidate, center name and code, roll number etc.
CMA Final 2019 Selection Procedure
In order to appear in the CMA Final 2019 Examination, candidates will have to complete certain procedure in order to do so. Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the steps candidates have to follow in order to reach CMA Final Level.
- After completing the Foundation Level, candidates will have to register for Intermediate Level.
- After completing the communication and soft skills training for 3 days and taking complete computer training 100 hours, candidates will be eligible to appear for Intermediate Examination for both the groups.
- After qualifying Intermediate Examination, candidates can enroll for Final Examination.
- After completing complete industry oriented training programme for 7 days and complete practical training for 3 years, candidates will be eligible to appear for Final Examination.
- After qualifying the last stage of CMA examination, candidates will have to undergo complete modular training for 15 days and complete practical training for 3 years to become the member of the institute CMA.
For more details about ICMAI CMA Final 2019 – Check Official Notification.