GLS Institute of Design Admit Card 2019 will be issued for only those candidates who will submit their application form, completed in all aspect before the last date. The admit card for the written test will provide the basic information of the exam such as date, time and venue. The selection of the candidates for further admission process will be on the basis of performance in the written test. The admit card shall be available online at glsid.org. It is advised to candidates to take 2-3 printout of the admit card, in case one goes missing or gets damaged. Check more details about GLS Institute of Design Admit Card 2019 including important date of the exam, how to obtain admit card, documents to bring at the exam center etc from the article below.
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 will be issued online through the official website. Candidates who have fill their application form on or before the last date are only the eligible to download the admit card.
|Issuance of Admit Card||Release|
|GLS Entrance Test Date||27 Jan 2019|
Admit card process is over.
Official Website: www.glsid.org
How to download the Admit Card
- A link for downloading the admit card will be uploaded on this page.
- Open the link provided above and search for the link that says “GLS DAT” Admit Card and open it/
- Provide your Login credentials and submit
- After submitting Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take 2-3 print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the GLS Institute of Design 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidate ID
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Signature and Photograph
- Official Seal
Importance of the Admit Card
The GLS Institute of Design 2019 Admit Card is an important verification document. It must be carried along at the examination center. The candidates who will not have their admit card to exam ventilator will not be allowed to appear for the written test and will be disqualified.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Entry in the examination center will be on verification of the admit card.
- The candidates should report at the exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of entrance test.
- It is advised to candidates to bring their own stationery such as pen, pencil, eraser etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic device, mobile phone, calculator etc. inside the examination center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How will I receive my Admit Card for the Written Test?
A. The candidate may expect to receive their admit card either online or through Registered Post. However, as per last year information goes by, the admit card will be available online. It is advised to the candidate to keep tracking this page for any updates on the issuance of admit card.
Q. Can I change my Exam Center after I have received my Admit Card?
A. The exam center once allotted is final. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Will I get stationary inside the examination center?
A. No, candidates have to bring their own stationary for the written test.