JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result – National Testing Agency has announced JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 on January 31, 2019. Candidates can visit the official website of NTA nta.ac.in to check their score in JEE Main paper 2. The paper 2 of JEE Main 2019 was conducted in a single session and therefore candidates can see their actual marks scored in each subject of the paper. Candidates can get their JEE Main Paper 2 Result by logging in with their Application number and Date of birth. Keep reading this article and know JEE Main Paper 2 score, marks, rank, and more details below.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result
Application number and date of birth is needed to check JEE Main 2019 result. For now, only the score will be released. The JEE Main 2019 AIR will release after the April 2019 examination. Check important dates for JEE Main 2019 Result from the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result||Important Dates|
|Date of JEE Main Paper 2 2019||08 Jan 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result date||31 Jan 2019|
|Total Raw marks of both attempts with AIR||30 Apr 2019|
Result: Click here to check the result for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2.
JEE Main Paper 2 Toppers
As per a press release by NTA a total number of 1,80,052 candidates registered for JEE Main paper two for B. Arch. /B. Planning. The total number of candidates who took the paper was 1,45,386. Among all the candidates who took JEE Main paper 2 the candidates who scored a 100 NTA score in January 2019 examination are:
- Gollapudi N Lakshmi Narayana
- Gudla Raghunandan Reddy
How to Check JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result
The result for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 has been announced in online mode only and the candidates will be able to check it by following the process below:
- Click on the link on this page.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open.
- Enter application number and date of birth in the provided space.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Check and download the result of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2.
Candidates can also use ‘Reset’ button to change the entered credentials. Once the result is available, the candidates are advised to download and save it.
How will JEE Main Paper 2 Result Look Like?
The result for JEE Main 2019, looks as shown below. It has not changed much in terms of details. Only NTA score is the prominent new detail on it.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main 2019 Result for Paper 2
The result of the examination carries the following details:
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidates
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- JEE Main Paper 2 Marks in Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test
- Total marks obtained
Process for Calculating JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result and AIR
The Paper 2 result of JEE Main 2019 is completely prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the exam. The raw score of Paper 2 will be calculated by following the marking scheme.
- +4 for each correct answer.
- -1 for each incorrect answer.
On the basis of these raw scores, the NTA score is calculated by using the above-given formula. The JEE Main Paper 2 All India Rank is calculated on the basis of the NTA Score.
If Tie Arises During AIR Calculation then Following Process will be Used for Tie Breaking:
- Marks of candidates in Aptitude Test in Paper 2 will be checked and candidate with higher score will get the higher rank.
- If tie is not broken, then marks in Drawing Test of Paper 2 will candidate with higher marks will get higher rank.
- If the tie needs further breaking then age will be checked and older candidate get the higher rank.
- None of the above works, then the same rank shall be allocated to both the candidates.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 NTA Score / Percentile Score
This year, candidates will get to see their JEE Main 2019 NTA score. These are nothing but the normalized score, in term of percentile. The NAT score of JEE Main Paper 2 indicates the number of candidates who scored below or upto respective candidates.
Hence, if your NTA Score is 30 and the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam 100. There there are 60 candidates who score upto or less than you.
Few things to keep in mind about JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 NTA score are:
- Your NTA score is calculated among the number of candidates in your session only.
- The formula used for calculating JEE Main Paper 2 NTA score is as follows:
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Cut Off
Candidates are looking for the cut off for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2. However, it should be noted that from NTA Score it is very difficult to deduce the cutoff for the examination. Only NTA can disclose the cut off for the exam. However, candidates can check last year’s data to know how the JEE Main Paper 2 cut off will be:
Previous year JEE Main Cutoff for Paper 2
|S.No.||Institute||Quota||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|1||School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi||AI||General||2||523|
|2||School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada||AI||General||280||1676|
|3||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur||HS||General||610||2697|
|4||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal||HS||General||578||3105|
|5||National Institute of Technology, Calicut||HS||General||240||1302|
|6||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur||HS||General||1746||6297|
|7||National Institute of Technology, Patna||HS||General||1986||4153|
|8||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||HS||General||1472||4216|
|9||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||HS||General||413||1149|
|10||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||HS||General||312||1931|
Previous Year JEE Main Cutoff for Paper 2 (For B.Plan. 4 Years)
|S.No.||Institute||Quota||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|1||School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal||AI||General||989||3214|
|2||School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi||AI||General||415||2052|
|3||School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada||AI||General||911||3265|
|4||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal||HS||General||1393||5952|
Important Points to Remember Regarding JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result
The candidates must take note of the following points:
- NTA will not send the copy of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result to the candidates. It will only be available online.
- The class 12th marks will not be considered anymore for preparation of the JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Rank.
- Candidates who appeared for JEE Main Paper 1 as well, will get separate rank for JEE Main Paper 2 and 1.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Counselling
The counselling for Paper 2 is conducted with the counselling for the Paper 1. Until this year, it was organized by JoSAA but there are reports that this year it will be held by CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board).
Candidates will have to first register for the counselling. Then, submit the choices for the course and the colleges. Once the choices are submitted, the data will be reconciled and seats will be allocated to the candidates. The allocation of seats will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Rank and availability of the seats.
Admission in NITs, IIITs, GFTIs on the Basis of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result
The admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses will only be granted to those candidates, who:
- Secure a suitable rank in JEE Main 2019 Paper 2.
- Must have secured 75% in class 12 or would have been among the top 20 percentiles.
- Should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a core subject.
If any of the criteria is not satisfied, the seat will not be allocated.