KCET 2019 Login – Every year, over 1.5 candidates apply for this Karnataka state level exam for various engineering, technology, farm science, and pharmacy courses. KEA has announced KCET 2019 result online at karresults.nic.in. The result for KCET 2019 is released at the Candidate Login. To check it, you, require your Registration number. KCET 2019 Login consists of Application number and password, becomes of utmost importance in order to take admission in any of its affiliated colleges. To know more about KCET 2019 Login, be it, its significance, uses or the process to generate KCET 2019 Login, candidates can go through this article.
How to Use Login To Check KCET 2019 Result?
Follow these steps, mentioned below to download your KCET 2019 Result, using the KCET 2019 Login.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided above to check KCET 2019 Result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to enter their registration number.
Step 3: Further, click submit to proceed.
Step 4: Your KCET 2019 Result/ Scorecard will appear on the screen. Check and download a copy of the same.
KCET 2019 Result Looks like the image below…
Activities Through KCET 2019 Login
KCET 2019 Login is used from time to time and in order to complete KCET admission process. That is the reason, a candidates is asked to keep KCET 2019 Login credentials ready beforehand, at every stage of admission. A list of activities can be performed with its help and candidates can check the same from below.
- To Fill KCET 2019 Application – Only after the KCET 2019 Login credentials are generated, a candidate can proceed towards filling their KCET 2019 Application form. Newly generated application number and password is needed to fill and submit the form in online mode, before the due date.
- To Make Corrections – Your KCET Application number and password are needed to edit/ rectify some details filled incorrectly, at the time of form filling.
- To Download/ View KCET 2019 Admit Card/ Result – Candidates are always advised to keep their KCET 2019 login credentials ready, before downloading their admit cards for the exam or after the authorities have declared the result.
Hence, a candidate now knows the importance of KCET 2019 Login and why it needs to be created/ performed.
How To Create KCET 2019 Login
Candidates who are new to the “KCET 2019 Login” term can follow the instructions, provided below to create their KCET 2019 Login.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link, as and when provided.
- Select your citizenship to start the online KCET registration.
- On the next page, a candidate needs to fill some other particulars – Name, Date of Birth, Contact number, Email ID, User ID, Create Password, Re-enter Password, Enter Security question & answer, Aadhar Card Number and Security Code.
- Click “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your KCET 2019 Login credentials have been generated. Make a note of the same for future reference. And proceed to fill KCET 2019 Application form.
Significance of KCET 2019 Login
Without KCET Login, a candidate would n’t be able to carry out any activities like filling up the application form, availing the correction facility, downloading the admit cards and viewing KCET scorecard. Also, after making the application fee payment, a candidate gets to know about their payment status over KCET 2019 login. KCET 2019 Login consists of application number and password, generated after the completion of the KCET Registration. So, candidates are advised to fill all the correct details while registering and mentioning all the asked details in the Application Form. As these details are going to be printed on KCET Admit card and will be verified at the time of KCET counselling, as well.
How To Retrieve KCET 2019 Login Details
Many at times, candidates tend to forget their KCET login credentials. In such a situation, a candidate can get to know their forgotten password in the following way.
- Start by visiting the link provided, on this page.
- Look for the “Login” option. Click that.
- Just below the login box, a candidate will find the “Forgot Password” link. Click that.
- Fill details like – User ID, Application Number, secret question, answer and security code.
- Click “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your KCET 2019 forgotten password will appear on the device’s screen.
How To Use Login To Download KCET 2019 Admit Card?
Below, we have provided some steps from where a candidate can know how to use their KCET 2019 Login to download admit card.
- Visit the official website or click the direct link provided.
- Look for the ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2019’ link.
- Enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” in the new window.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Download KCET 2019 Admit card and carry a printout of the same, on the day of the exam.
Every year, Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is held in the month of April. Earlier this year, it was said to be conducted on April 23-25, 2019. But, it has been recently rescheduled on April 29, 30 and May 01, 2019 due to Lok Sabha Elections, approaching the same time. KCET is conducted for AYUSH, B.Arch, B.E. / B.Tech, Farm Science courses, Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry course, B‐Pharma, 2nd Year B. Pharma, Pharma‐D course admission. It is an offline test, conducted for a duration of 70 minutes, having to attempt 230 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/ or Biology, and Kannada Language Test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.