Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) will prepare a common Merit List on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in the Qualifying exam. Merit list will be published on the official website of which is knruhs.in. After the declaration of Merit list Document verification will be conducted as per the Schedule fixed by the university. Final Merit list will be decided after verification of original certificates. Candidates will have to attend in person to the counselling for verification of original certificates and for exercising options for admission. Applicants Can check more details about KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020 from the article below.
KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020
KNRUHS will publish the Merit list for Various programmes on the official website. Merit list will contain the list of candidates shortlisted for Document verification. Applicants can check Merit list for each programme will be available online as per the official announcement.
|Courses||Merit List||Document Verification||Final Merit List|
|BPT||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|PB B.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|M.Sc Nursing||01st week of Nov 2020||01st week of Nov 2020||01st week of Nov 2020|
|PG AYUSH||last week of Oct 2020||Last week of Oct 2020||–|
|MPT||01st week of Nov 2020||01st week of Nov 2020||01st week of Nov 2020|
Provisional Merit List will be displayed on the website of University (http://knruhs.in) & University notice Board. Verification of Certificates of candidates applied on-line will be done at the specified help-line centres.
|BPT||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|M.Sc Nursing||Click Here to check M.Sc Nursing Merit List|
|PG AYUSH||Click Here to check PG Ayush Merit List|
|MPT||Click Here to check MPT Merit List|
Official Website: tsparamed.tsche.in
Criteria for preparation of Merit List
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in Qualifying exam.
- The candidates who qualify under compartmental system shall be placed in the merit list after the candidates who passed in a single attempt.
- In case of equality of marks and aggregate percentage of marks, Age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given higher place in the Merit List.
- In case of equality of marks, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the qualifying examination upto two decimal places
The following procedure is based on the last year!!
- Selection will be made by the Selection Committee appointed by ViceChancellor, KNR University of Health Sciences based on the web-options given by the candidates and their merit.
- The Selection Committee will allot a candidate seats to the Nursing College based on their web-options and merit.
- Selected candidates have to download the allotment order on payment of University fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of concerned college along with all Original Certificates and pay the tuition fee at the college to complete the admission process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.