Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has prepared a common Merit List on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in the Qualifying exam. The merit list has published on the official website of which is knruhs.telangana.gov.in. After the declaration of the Merit list Document verification is conducted as per the schedule fixed by the university. The final Merit list is decided after verification of original certificates. Candidates have to attend in-person counselling for verification of original certificates and for exercising options for admission. Applicants Can check more details about KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020 from the article below.
Latest: KNRUHS has released the final merit list for B.Sc Nursing, PBB.Sc Nursing, B.Sc MLT, BPT courses. Scroll down to check it.
KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020
KNRUHS publishes the Merit list for Various programmes on the official website. Merit list contains the list of candidates shortlisted for Document verification. Applicants can check Merit list for each programme is available online as per the official announcement.
KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020 – Download Links
KNRUHS has displayed the merit list on the official website, which is knruhs.telangana.gov.in. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of the Certificates Verification of candidates at the specified help-line centres.
|BPT||Click here – New Available!|
|B.Sc Nursing||Click here – New Available!|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Click here – New Available!|
|B.Sc MLT||Click here – New Available!|
|M.Sc Nursing||Click Here to check M.Sc Nursing Merit List|
|PG AYUSH||Click Here to check PG Ayush Merit List|
|MPT||Click Here to check MPT Merit List|
KNRUHS Result/Merit List 2020 Important Dates
|Courses||Merit List||Document Verification||Final Merit List|
|MPH||03 Dec 2020||to be announced||to be announced|
|BPT||Released!||Conducted||20 Feb 2021|
|B.Sc Nursing||Released!||Conducted||20 Feb 2021|
|B.Sc MLT||Released!||Conducted||20 Feb 2021|
|PB B.Sc Nursing||Released!||Conducted||20 Feb 2021|
|M.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|PG AYUSH||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|MPT||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
Official Website: tsparamed.tsche.in
Criteria for preparation of Merit List
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in Qualifying exam.
- The candidates who qualify under compartmental system shall be placed in the merit list after the candidates who passed in a single attempt.
- In case of equality of marks and aggregate percentage of marks, Age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given higher place in the Merit List.
- In case of equality of marks, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the qualifying examination upto two decimal places
The following procedure is based on the last year!!
- Selection will be made by the Selection Committee appointed by ViceChancellor, KNR University of Health Sciences based on the web-options given by the candidates and their merit.
- The Selection Committee will allot a candidate seats to the Nursing College based on their web-options and merit.
- Selected candidates have to download the allotment order on payment of University fee through payment gateway and report to the Principal of concerned college along with all Original Certificates and pay the tuition fee at the college to complete the admission process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.