MANUU Distance Education 2022 – Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites admission to various Undergraduate / Postgraduate and Diploma /Certificate programs for the academic year 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to take admission in various courses have to fill out the application form. Candidates can check the complete information about MANUU Distance Education 2022 like the application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Latest: The application form has been for MANUU Distance Education 2022. Scroll down to check the link to apply for it.
MANUU Distance Education 2022
Candidates can check below some important dates related to MANUU Distance Education 2022.
|MANUU Distance Education 2022||Dates|
|Date of issue of Notification for Admission to various programs offered under DDE for the Academic Year 2022-21||TBA|
|Pre-Admission Counselling at RCs/SRCs/Headquarters||to be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Admission Form for B.Ed||to be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Admission Form for All programs||to be announced|
|Last Date of confirmation of provisional admission||to be announced|
Other Distance Course Admission
MANUU Distance Education 2022 Application Form
The application can be filled and downloaded from the university website manuu.ac.in. Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully can fill the Application form. Candidates can also download and fill out their Application form from the direct link provided below.
The Application fee for various courses of MANUU Distance Education is Rs 300/-
Courses offered by MANUU
- Postgraduate Courses – M.A Urdu
- Undergraduate Courses – B.A, B.Com, B.Sc. BZC (Life Science), B.Sc M.P.C (Physical Science), B.Ed. (DM)
- Diploma Courses – Teach English, Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Certificate Courses – Proficiency in Urdu through English, Functional English for Urdu Speakers
MANUU Distance Education 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the course-wise eligibility criteria.
|B.A||10+2 or Equivalent|
|B.Com||10+2 or Intermediate|
|B.Sc (Life Science)||10+2 or Intermediate (Science Stream)|
|B.Sc (Physical Science)||10+2 or Intermediate (Science Stream)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|M.A Urdu||Degree or Equivalent|
|M.A Islamic Studies|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication||10+2 or equivalent|
|Diploma in Teach English||Any graduate or equivalent is eligible for admission|
|Certificate in Proficiency in Urdu Through English||Knowledge of English Writing & Reading18 years minimum age to be completed at the time of admission|
|Functional English for Urdu Speakers||10th Class|
MANUU Distance Education 2022 Admission Procedure
Admission to all programs offered by the Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University shall be made through Online Mode. The Admission portal can be accessed at manuu.ac.in.
Follow the steps given below to submit the application form
- Register yourself at manuucoe.in
- This will generate a user name and password for the candidate which will be shared with the user through email/SMS.
- Login into the admission Portal at manuucoe.in/DDEOnlineAdmission19.
- Enter data as per the format given in the form.
- Attach scanned copy of Proof of Studying Urdu Language as a Medium of instruction or as subject, wherever applicable.
- Attach scanned copy of date of birth proof. For example, X Class certificate or Aadhar Card.
- Attach scanned copy of proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Attach scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signatures.
- Select Program you wish to apply for.
- Select program, Regional centre and Learner Support Centre.
- Pay Fee Online once you receive message for payment
The admission will be subject to verification of scanned documents at Regional Centres/Sub-Regional Centres. You may also be asked to produce original documents for verification at later stage.
MANUU Distance Education 2022 General Instructions
As per the UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) policy, a candidate enrolled in a degree programme under regular mode may can only peruse a maximum of one diploma/advance diploma/PG diploma/Certificate programme from distance mode simultaneously. Two programmes under distance mode are not allowed simultaneously. However, a candidate can pursue two programmes simultaneously through distance in the following combinations:
- One degree and one diploma/PG diploma/Certificate.
- One PG diploma and One diploma/Certificate
- One diploma and One certificate
- Two PG diplomas
- Two certificates
Official Website: www.manuucoe.in
For getting more information about MANNU Distance Education 2022 – Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.