|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NOU Distance Admission 2017 – The North Orissa University (NOU) invites application for admission in different courses for Distance education for session 2017-18. Candidates can check all the information and criteria for the admission in NOU below here. Candidates must remember all the important dates which are given below for the smooth admission process.
Latest – Last date of form submission has been extended, Check the new dates from the table below.
Schedule for NOU Distance Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of Admission starts from||19 Jul 2017|
|Last date of submission of application form to the Study
Centre by the candidate
|Last date of submission of Forms by the study centers to
DDCE office of NOU alongwith document
A fresh students shall have to pay a nonrefundable University Corpus Fund (one time) of Rs.250/- and have to fill up the application forms for examination (Enrollment) for their respective courses at the time of admission/re-admission with an examination fee of Rs. 1000/-, and fee for study material (wherever applicable) at the time of admission/re-admission.
Eligibility and Course fee
|Courses Offered||Duration||Eligibility||Course fee (Rs)|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Pass)||3||Graduation in any stream with||10,000/- per sem.|
|mathematics at +2 level|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com. Pass )||1||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per sem.|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Sc. (BLISc.)||2||Graduate in any stream||12,500/- per sem.|
|M.A. in Economics||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per sem.|
|M.A. in Education||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per sem.|
|M.A. in English||2||Graduate in any stream||12,500/- per sem.|
|M.A. in History||3||10+2 any stream||8,500/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Odia||3||10+2 any stream||8,500/- per ann.|
|M.A. in PMIR||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Political Science||2||Education in Graduation/B.Ed.||12,500/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Sanskrit||1||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Sociology||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|Master in Computer Application (MCA)||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||2||Graduate in any stream||10,000/- per ann.|
N.B. “A” level Pass out of DOEACC/PGDCA/PGDIT students from recognized University can be admitted directly to 3rd Semester of MCA (Lateral Entry).
Examination System and Schedule
All Degree/Diploma Examinations are conducted by the Controller of Examinations North Orissa University. Centre of examinations shall be notified by the University through Study Centres from time to time. Examination fees are to be paid by the students at the time of admission and re-admission. The semester examinations shall be conducted preferably in the month of December/February and June/August in every academic session and P.G./BA/B.Com. yearly Examinations shall be conducted in the month of November/ December.
Enrollment Number and Identity Card
The student enrollment number shall be issued by DDCE, North Orissa University after completion of the whole admission procedure and identity card shall issued by respective Study Centre. The University does not receive nor issue migration/CLC/SLC certificates.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, every student must verify his/her eligibility and actual fee of the course before depositing any fee.
- Any dispute arising out of conduct of course and examination is subject to the jurisdiction of Baripada,
- Fee structure is subject to change from time to time without any prior notice.
- Students are advised to keep in touch with their respective Study Centre and University web-site
www.nou.nic.in for exact schedule.
- In all matters the decision of the University will be final and binding.
- University shall not take responsibility for postal delay or losses.
- University reserves the right to allot any candidate to a centre other than chosen by the student.
- For lateral entry, admission shall be confirmed after verification of detail documents by the committee.
- Any letter or query will be submitted through the Centre Co-ordinator of their respective Study Centres.
- The University neither require CLC/Migration certificate at the time of admission nor issue the same to the students.
- No correction of Mark sheet /Certificate will be entertained after nine months of completion of the
For Complete Details Information Brochure – Click here