NOU Distance Admission 2020 – North Orissa University (NOU) offers admission to candidates in B.A, M.A, MBA, and MCA for Distance Education. The admission notice is expected to release in the month of July 2020. To appear for the programme, the candidate must download the application form from the official website, nou.nic.in and send it to the study centre of their choice. To be eligible, candidate must have 10+2 qualification for the bachelor’s programme and Bachelor’s degree for Master’s programme. Candidates can check in detail the eligibility criteria, courses offered, application process and so on from this page.
NOU Distance Admission 2020
Candidates can check the NOU Distance Admission 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|NOU Distance Admission 2020||Dates|
|Admission starts from||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form to the Study
Centre by the candidate
|3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of submission of Forms by the study centers to
DDCE office of NOU alongwith document
|Last week of Aug 2020|
NOU Distance Admission Courses Offered
The following are the Distance Admission courses offered by NOU
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Pass)
- M.A. in Education
- M.A. in Sociology
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
NOU Distance Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, check the eligibility carefully from the below given points.
- Eligibility for B.A. Pass course: Candidate must have qualified 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- Eligibility for M.A. in Education: Candidate must have a degree of Education in Graduation/B.Ed.
- Eligibility for M.A. in Sociology: Candidate must be a graduate in any stream.
- Eligibility for MBA: Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Eligibility for MCA: Candidate must be a graduate in any stream with mathematics at 10+2 level.
NOU Distance Admission Application Form
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of NOU and submit it to the Study Centre of his/her choice before the due date. Remember, printed form is not going to be provided by by the DDCE, NOU.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the official website, nou.nic.in
Step 2: Download the application form and read the instruction before filling it.
Step 3: Fill the details asked in the form correctly.
Step 4: Make the payment, attach the documents and post the application form to the concerned address.
Application Fee: The expected application form fee is
- Rs400/- irrespective of the caste, category and gender.
Documents to be attached with the application form
The following documents are to be attested with the NOU application form
- Application form duly filled in.
- Examination form duly filled in.
- Photocopy of mark sheet and certificates of all Examination passed from 10th class to onwards.
- Age proof certificate.
- Self addressed stamped envelope.
NOU Distance Admission Course fee
The course fee given below is as per the last year information data.
|Name of the course||Course Fee|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Pass)||8,500/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Education||12,500/- per ann.|
|M.A. in Sociology||10,000/- per ann.|
|MBA||12,500/- per Sem.|
|MCA||10,000/- per Sem.|
NOU Distance Admission Study Centre
Check the study centres from below.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, every student must verify his/her eligibility and actual fee of the course before depositing any fee.
- Any dispute arising out of conduct of course and examination is subject to the jurisdiction of Baripada, Odisha.
- Fee structure is subject to change from time to time without any prior notice.
- Students are advised to keep in touch with their respective Study Centre and University web-site www.nou.nic.in for exact schedule.
- In all matters the decision of the University will be final and binding.
- University shall not take responsibility for postal delay or losses.
- University reserves the right to allot any candidate to a centre other than chosen by the student.
- For lateral entry, admission shall be confirmed after verification of detail documents by the committee.
- Any letter or query will be submitted through the Centre Co-ordinator of their respective Study Centres.
- The University neither require CLC/Migration certificate at the time of admission nor issue the same to the students.
- No correction of Mark sheet /Certificate will be entertained after nine months of completion of the examination.
North Orissa University was established in 1998. The university is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar council of India and Open & Distance Learning (ODL) programme of UGC. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university is accredited by NAAC with B+ grade in 2017. Also, university has as many as 93 colleges affiliated with it.
Insofar,official details of NOU Distance Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per the last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NOU Distance Admission 2020 brochure is released, information will be updated on this page.
Candidates can check last year Information Brochure and Admission Notice from here.