NSIT Application Form 2021 – The application form for NSUT MBA admission through CMAC 2021 is now available at cmac.admissions.nic.in and the last date to submit the form is July 05, 2021. NSIT Admission 2021 to MBA through CMAC Counselling whereas B.Tech courses is done through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi along with other institutes under Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The application form for other all courses will be released online on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates who wish to apply for admission to the above-mentioned courses, must check the eligibility conditions and submit the form before the last date. To know other important details regarding NSIT Application Form 2021 like how to apply, application fee, mode of payment etc, read this article.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for NSUT MBA Admission 2021 is July 05, 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
NSIT Application Form 2021
For NSIT Admission 2021, students have to apply online on the respective official website. Check the schedule for MBA and B.Tech Admissions from below.
Important dates for MBA Admission 2021
|NSUT MBA Admission 2021||Dates|
|Uploading of Brochure and Application Form||02 Jun 2021|
|Last date of filling online application form||05 July 2021|
Important dates for B.Tech Admission 2021
|NSUT B.Tech Admission 2021||Dates|
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||to be announced|
|Closing of ONLINE Registration and Choice Filling||to be announced|
Important dates for Bachelor of Fashion Technology Admission 2021
|Start Date for online registration||to be announced|
|Last Date for submission of Application form||to be announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the NSIT Application Form 2021 for various courses like MBA, B.Tech etc, through below links.
- For NSUT MBA Admission 2021: Click here to fill the NSUT MBA Application Form 2021.
NSIT Admission 2021 Application Fee
For NSUT MBA Admission 2021:
Candidates seeking admission in NSUT MBA Programmes can apply online by paying below mentioned application fee in the prescribed mode of payment.
- General / UR categories candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PwD categories candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for NSIT MBA Admission 2021?
The admission in MBA course at NSIT will be through CMAC 2021. The online portal of Common MBA Admission Committee is activated, you can apply by visiting at cmac.admissions.nic.in. In order to fill the NSIT MBA Apllication Form 2021, candidates must follow the below mentioned steps for their convenience.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. cmac.admissions.nic.in or click on the above mentioned link for same.
- Now, candidates have to register themselves by providing asked details.
- After online registration, candidates have to fill the form by providing personal, educational details along with upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and CAT Score Card in the Application format in appropriate places.
- Candidates now pay the application fee in prescribed mode to complete the application process.
Note: The candidate must have his/her personal mobile no. and valid email. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email in use which they have furnished in the application form because any important information may be communicated to the candidates through SMS or email.
How to Apply for NSIT B.Tech Admission 2021?
The admission will be through Joint Admission Counselling with Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D), Delhi Technological University (DTU) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW). The portal for joint counselling (jacdelhi.nic.in) will be activated around mid-June.
- The initial step for registering for JAC Delhi 2021 is to pay the application fee online. Which can be done both by submitting through online via. credit card/debit card or internet banking or by cash at any branch of SBI by using eChallan.
- After the candidate has paid the fee he/she has to fill the application form. Candidate must enter following details:-
- JEE (Main) Roll No. It will also be the “User ID” for the candidate.
- Security Pin
- The next step would be to upload the photograph and signature. Both the photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- After that candidates have to login to fill the details like registration details, available choices, choice locking & printing of choice locking and allotment of seats.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Your online registration will be done.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.