NSIT Admission 2020 to B.Tech courses in NSIT is done through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi along with other institutes under Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Prospective students are requested to apply online, through the JAC portal. Application form will be released online on the official website as per the schedule on this page below. Candidates who wish to apply must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Other important details regarding NSIT B.Tech Application Form 2020 is given below on this page.
NSIT B.Tech Application Form 2020
For NSIT Admission 2020 students have to apply online by filling NSIT B.Tech Application Form 2020 on its official website from after declaration of JEE Main AIR.
Prospective students are requested to apply online, through the JAC portal.
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Apply online: Application form will be available online on the official website i.e. www.jacdelhi.nic.in
The admission will be through Joint Admission Counselling with Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D), Delhi Technological University (DTU) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW). The portal for joint counselling (jacdelhi.nic.in) will be activated around mid-June.
For Admission the students who have undertaken qualifying exams (i.e. 12th) from the schools located in Delhi (having PIN CODE of Delhi), irrespective of the location of their hometown, would be considered as Delhi Candidate, others will be considered as Outside Delhi Candidate.
How to Apply for NSIT B.Tech Admission 2020?
- The initial step for registering for JAC Delhi 2020 is to pay the application fee online. Which can be done both by submitting through online via. credit card/debit card or internet banking or by cash at any branch of SBI by using eChallan.
- After the candidate has paid the fee he/she has to fill the application form. Candidate must enter following details:-
- JEE (Main) Roll No. It will also be the “User ID” for the candidate.
- Security Pin
- The next step would be to upload the photograph and signature. Both the photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- After that candidates have to login to fill the details like registration details, available choices, choice locking & printing of choice locking and allotment of seats.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Your online registration will be done.