PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card will be released by the Panjab University (PU). It will be released in online mode on the University Website, cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The Admit card for PU CET PG is going to be available from May 29, 2019, and candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose. The direct link to download the PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card will also be provided on this page. Candidates must keep their login details ready as it will be required when admit cards are available. No, admit card/hall ticket will be sent to the candidates via post. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination premises without a valid admit card. Admit card/Hall ticket must be kept in a good condition till the time admission process gets over. To know all the details regarding PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card Check this page.
PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must keep the admit card in good condition candidates will have to carry the same for the counselling round. The admit card will be available on the official website in the online mode. Candidates can check the important dates of the PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||29 May 2019 (Wednesday)|
|PU CET PG 2019 exam date||08 and 09 June 2019 (Saturday – Sunday)|
Admit Card: The PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
Steps To Download The PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card
To download the admit card of PU CET PG 2019 candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- Candidates have to visit the official website or can also click on the direct link provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Click on the relevant link of the admit card.
- Now, enter your login credentials like Log in ID and password.
- The PU CET PG 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- After checking all the details mentioned on the admit card candidates must download/take a print card. Candidates should ensure that they do not tamper the admit card as it will be required for the further admission process.
Details Mentioned On PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card candidates must check that all details given on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. in case of any error/misprint in the admit card candidates should immediately contact the conducting body for further help. The following details mentioned below will be given on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Exam Timings
What To Carry For PU CET PG 2019 Exam
Candidates should carry the documents listed below on the day of examination.
- A printed copy of the admit card
- Candidates must bring their own stationary items such as Black Gel Pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates can use the log table on the day of entrance test and they are not allowed to use calculators.
- There will be negative marking in the exam. For every incorrect answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total marks. So, candidates should answer the questions wisely.
- Items like mobile phones/pager/ wireless set, scanner/ pen scanner/ camera or any electronic gadget are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates should also not carry any kind of eatables, drinks at the exam center.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the time of the respective paper.
What After PU CET PG 2019 Exam
After the completion of written examinations, the authoritative body will release the answer key followed by the result declaration. The answer key, as well as the result, will be available on the official website soon after the conduction of the entrance test. No rank cards will be sent to the candidates via post. There will also be a provision of tie resolving criteria if two or more candidates secure equal marks. After the declaration of result, merit list will be released on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test.
Official Website: www.puthat.puchd.ac.in