PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card is available now. It is released by Panjab University (PU) online at cetpg.puchd.ac.in. It can be downloaded from this page. To download the admit card, candidates need to log in by entering their login id and password. No hard copy of the PU CET PG Admit Card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of details like reporting timings, address of the test center, candidate’s photo, etc. It is advised that you should keep the PUCET PG 2019 Hall ticket in a good condition till the time the admission process gets over. Check more details on PU CET PG Admit Card 2019 from this page.
PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must keep the admit card in good condition candidates will have to carry the same for the counselling round. Check the schedule for issuance of PU CET PG Admit Card from the table below.
|PU CET PG Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||29 May 2019 (Wednesday)|
|PU CET PG 2019 exam date||08 and 09 June 2019 (Saturday – Sunday)|
Download Here: Click here to download their PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card.
Official Website: cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
How to Download PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card?
To download the admit card of PU CET PG 2019 candidates can follow the steps listed below.
1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their Login ID and Password.
3: Click on the “Sign In” button to submit the details.
4: On submitting the details, the candidates can download their admit card from the next screen.
5: Lastly, take a print out of the PU CET PG Admit Card to carry it on the day of the test.
Details Mentioned On CET PG 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card candidates must check that all details given on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. in case of any error/misprint in the admit card candidates should immediately contact the conducting body for further help. The following details mentioned below will be given on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Exam Timings
What To Carry For PU CET PG Exam
Candidates should carry the documents listed below on the day of examination.
- A printed copy of the admit card
- Candidates must bring their own stationary items such as Black Gel Pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates can use the log table on the day of entrance test and they are not allowed to use calculators.
- There will be negative marking in the exam. For every incorrect answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total marks. So, candidates should answer the questions wisely.
- Items like mobile phones/pager/ wireless set, scanner/ pen scanner/ camera or any electronic gadget are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates should also not carry any kind of eatables, drinks at the exam center.
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the time of the respective paper.
What After PU CET PG 2019 Exam
After the completion of written examinations, the authoritative body will release the answer key followed by the result declaration. The answer key, as well as the result, will be available on the official website soon after the conduction of the entrance test. No rank cards will be sent to the candidates via post. There will also be a provision of tie resolving criteria if two or more candidates secure equal marks. After the declaration of result, merit list will be released on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test.
Official Website: www.puthat.puchd.ac.in