RMAP 2020: The notification of RMAP 2020 has been released. Rajasthan Management Admission Process (RMAP) is conducted in online mode for admission to 1st year of MBA programme in engineering colleges in the state of Rajasthan (except in MNIT Jaipur and BITS Pilani). Centre for Electronic Governance is going to conduct RMAP 2020 through ceg.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates with a valid CMAT-2020 scorecard or a bachelor degree can participate in the admission process. To participate in RMAP 2020, the willing candidates have to register and fill application form on RMAP’s official portal. Get complete information regarding RMAP 2020 from this page.
Latest: RMAP 2020 newspaper notification is out. Scroll down to check the same.
RMAP 2020 comprises of online registration, fee payment, choice-filling, choice-locking, seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institutes. Following the initial round of counselling, upward-movement (up-gradation) round and special round (at institute level) are conducted if seats go vacant.
Tentative Schedule of RMAP 2020
|RMAP 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Online Registration starts||3rd week of May 2020|
|Online Registration ends||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Online application form filling starts||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to fill application form with provisional |
college option form
|2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Release of tentative merit list||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for objection to tentative merit list||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit college option form||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Release of final merit list and allotment list||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to report in the allotted institute||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of acceptance for upward movement||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Release of list of candidates applying for upward movement||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Release of allotment list||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of reporting in institute||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Special Round at institute level (Separate Registration Required)|
|Release of vacant seat matrix||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Registration starts||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Registration ends||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Release of merit list||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Release of allotment list||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of reporting in allotted institute||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date for admissions through management quota||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Aug 2020|
RMAP 2020 Notification
The newspaper notification of RMAP 2020 is given below. This notification intimates that the admission to MBA programme in Rajasthan colleges is on the basis of CMAT-2020 marks.
RMAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates willing to get admitted to MBA course are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before registering and filling the RMAP 2020 online application form. The counselling conducting body is not responsible for any damage or consequences if eligibility conditions are not met. In such cases, the candidature of the applicants is cancelled and they are no longer considered eligible to participate in the Rajasthan Management Admission Process. There are following criteria to be met:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are required to secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks during graduation.
- However, 1st preference is given to the candidates holding a valid CMAT-2020 scorecard.
- To be eligible, the candidates must be citizens of India. However, the candidates holding domicile of Rajasthan are given priority over the rest.
RMAP 2020 Application Form
To apply for RMAP 2020, the candidates need to fill an online registration-cum-application form on RMAP’s official website. While registering, the candidates need to provide the following details: name, father’s name, email id, date of birth and mobile number. After successful registration, the applicants need to pay an application fee. Check the application fee and eligible modes of payment below.
Application Fee: As per previous year’s information, the expected application fee is Rs 1200. One can pay the application fee using a credit card/ debit card/ net-banking or by submitting cash at E-Mitra kiosk.
The candidates applying for special round have to fill a fresh application form at the desired institution and pay the application fee amount of Rs 1200 again.
RMAP 2020 Admission Process
Rajasthan Management Admission Process proceeds in multiple stages. Check all the stages of RMAP 2020 admission process below.
- Registration and application fee payment Firstly, all the candidates have to register themselves on the counselling portal and pay the application fee. Note down the login id and password generated after online registration.
- Choice filling and locking: Login using login id and password to fill the application form. Fill all the required details, upload documents and fill college preferences in the application form. A candidate can fill any number of college choices. One can modify the filled choices any number of times before final locking.
- Seat Allotment: As per the schedule, the allotment of seats is made. The allotment list and allotment letters are published on RMAP’s website. The candidates have to print out the allotment letter and carry the same to the allotted institute. No applicant is going to receive the allotment letter through post.
- Reporting at the allotted institute: The candidates have to finally report at the allotted institute with the allotment letter within the specified time. Candidates also need to carry all the original documents, admission fee and 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents. It is mandatory for the candidates to report at the allotted institute to be considered for admission. Failure to do so leads to cancellation of allotted seat.
RMAP 2020 Upward Movement
After the first round of counselling, the candidates can opt for upward-movement/ seat up-gradation. The following 2 categories of candidates are eligible to participate in upward-movement.
- Candidates who report at the institute after seat allotment and accept the allotted seat. Such candidates are eligible for up-gradation of seat. If the candidates are allotted a new seat after upward movement, the earlier allotted seat is cancelled.
- Those candidates who participate in the 1st round of counselling but do not get a seat.
The candidates, who get a seat allotted to them in the upward-movement round, have to report at the allotted institute within the notified time along with all the documents.
RMAP 2020 Merit List
CEG, Government of Rajasthan releases RMAP 2020 merit list as per the schedule mentioned in the schedule table on this page. The counselling/admission process is conducted on the basis of the merit list published on the website of RMAP. A combined merit list is prepared based on CMAT-2020 rank and marks secured in the bachelor degree. However, preference is given to rank in CMAT 2020 over the graduation score. Check the priority order, followed in all rounds of RMAP counselling, below.
Priority Order: Priority is given to the candidates with
- valid CMAT-2020 rank and domicile of Rajasthan
- bachelor degree and domicile of Rajasthan
- valid CMAT-2020 rank without Rajasthan domicile
- bachelor degree without Rajasthan domicile
Documents Required while Reporting for RMAP 2020
Check below the documents to be submitted at the time of reporting. The candidates are also required to carry 2 attested copies of each of the following documents.
- CMAT-2020 scorecard
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of Birth proof (class 10/12 certificate or mark sheet)
- Certificate of TSP area (for ST candidates from TSP area)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
RMAP 2020 Seat Reservation
The seats are reserved in accordance with the guidelines and norms of the Rajasthan Government.
|OBC (Non-creamy )||21%|
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||10%|
|PwD (Person with disability)||5%|
|Dependants of Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry Award Winners/ |
killed defence personnel/ serving defence personnel
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants)||5%|
|TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||5%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
Centre for Electronic Governance, Jaipur
CEG, Government of Rajasthan is an autonomous body under DTE (Department of Technical Education). Its foundation stone was laid at the campus of Khaitan Polytechnic College on December 08, 2006. CEG runs various technical programs approved by Rajasthan Technical Education such as Hadoop, Big Data, AWS, CCNA, ASP.NET, Entity framework, C++, C, Linux etc. The body also serves as study centre of IGNOU for the following courses: BCA, MCA, PGDIS, ACISE and CIT. Centre for Electronic Governance also organizes several summer training programs for B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and diploma courses.
Official Website: ceg.rajasthan.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.