RMAP 2021: CEG Rajasthan, has released the Application form for MBA through RMAP 2021 on November 17, 2021. Rajasthan Management Admission Process (RMAP) is conducted in online mode for admission to 1st year of MBA programme in engineering colleges in the state of Rajasthan (except in MNIT Jaipur and BITS Pilani). Centre for Electronic Governance is going to conduct RMAP 2021 through ceg.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates with a valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT 2021 scorecard and/or a bachelor degree can participate in the admission process. To participate in RMAP 2021, the willing candidates have to register and fill application form on RMAP’s official portal. Get complete information regarding RMAP 2021 from this page.
Latest – RMAP 2021 Application form has released on November 17, 2021. Scroll below to Apply.
RMAP 2021 comprises of online registration, fee payment, choice-filling, choice-locking, seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institutes. Following the initial round of counselling, upward-movement (up-gradation) round and special round (at institute level) are conducted if seats go vacant.
Schedule of RMAP 2021
|Online Registration starts||17 Nov 2021|
|Online Registration ends||to be announced|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||to be announced|
|Last date to fill application form with provisional |
college option form
|to be announced|
|Release of tentative merit list||to be announced|
|Last date for objection to tentative merit list||to be announced|
|Last date to submit college option form||to be announced|
|Release of final merit list and allotment list||to be announced|
|Last date to report in the allotted institute||to be announced|
|Last date of acceptance for upward movement||to be announced|
|Release of list of candidates applying for upward movement||to be announced|
|Release of allotment list||to be announced|
|Last date of reporting in institute||to be announced|
|Special Round at institute level (Separate Registration Required)|
|Last date for filling applications registration form||to be announced|
|Release of merit list and allotment list||to be announced|
|Last date of reporting in allotted institute||to be announced|
|Last date for admissions through management quota||to be announced|
RMAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates willing to get admitted to MBA course are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before registering and filling the RMAP 2021 online application form. The counselling conducting body is not responsible for any damage or consequences if eligibility conditions are not met. In such cases, the candidature of the applicants is cancelled and they are no longer considered eligible to participate in the Rajasthan Management Admission Process. There are following criteria to be met:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are required to secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks during graduation.
- However, 1st preference is given to the candidates holding a valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT 2021 scorecard.
- To be eligible, the candidates must be citizens of India. However, the candidates holding domicile of Rajasthan are given priority over the rest.
RMAP 2021 Application Form
To apply for RMAP 2021, the candidates need to fill an online registration-application form on RMAP’s official website. While registering, the candidates need to provide the following details: name, father’s name, email id, date of birth and mobile number. After successful registration, the applicants need to pay an application fee. Check the application fee and eligible modes of payment below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for RMAP 2021.
Application Fee: Applicants should pay Application registration fees of Rs. 1200/-. One can pay the application fee using a credit card/ debit card/ net-banking or by submitting cash at E-Mitra kiosk.
Steps of filling the application form:
- Go to the official website from the direct link given above.
- Click on “Register for RMAP 2021” and fill all the required information.
- Submit Application fee as per the given options.
- After Payment, Application form will be active
- Then, fill the complete application form by filling the required details.
- After Application form, Fill and Lock college Choice options.
- Print the Application form and keep it for future reference.
RMAP 2021 Admission Process
Rajasthan Management Admission Process proceeds in multiple stages. Check all the stages of RMAP 2021 admission process below.
The admission in first year MBA in management institutions in Rajasthan will be made to the eligible candidates as per Govt. of Rajasthan norms considering following priorities:
- Registration and application fee payment Firstly, all the candidates have to register themselves on the counselling portal and pay the application fee. Note down the login id and password generated after online registration.
- Choice filling and locking: Login using login id and password to fill the application form. Fill all the required details, upload documents and fill college preferences in the application form. A candidate can fill any number of college choices. One can modify the filled choices any number of times before final locking.
- Seat Allotment: As per the schedule, the allotment of seats is made. The allotment list and allotment letters are published on RMAP’s website. The candidates have to print out the allotment letter and carry the same to the allotted institute. No applicant is going to receive the allotment letter through post.
- Reporting at the allotted institute: The candidates have to finally report at the allotted institute with the allotment letter within the specified time. Candidates also need to carry all the original documents, admission fee and 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents. It is mandatory for the candidates to report at the allotted institute to be considered for admission. Failure to do so leads to cancellation of allotted seat.
RMAP 2021 Upward Movement
After the first round of counselling, the candidates can opt for upward-movement/ seat up-gradation. The following 2 categories of candidates are eligible to participate in upward-movement.
- Candidates who report at the institute after seat allotment and accept the allotted seat. Such candidates are eligible for up-gradation of seat. If the candidates are allotted a new seat after upward movement, the earlier allotted seat is cancelled.
- Those candidates who participate in the 1st round of counselling but do not get a seat.
The candidates, who get a seat allotted to them in the upward-movement round, have to report at the allotted institute within the notified time along with all the documents.
RMAP 2021 Merit List
CEG, Government of Rajasthan releases RMAP 2021 merit list as per the schedule mentioned in the schedule table on this page. The counselling/admission process is conducted on the basis of the merit list published on the website of RMAP. A combined merit list is prepared based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT 2021 rank and marks secured in the bachelor degree. However, preference is given to rank in CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT 2021 over the graduation score. Check the priority order, followed in all rounds of RMAP counselling, below.
|Basis of admissions||Priority|
|Eligible candidates appeared in CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT|
2021 exam and having Rajasthan state domicile.
|Eligible candidates appeared in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ GMAT|
2021 exam score and not having Rajasthan state domicile
|Eligible candidates having Rajasthan state domicile.||3rd|
|Eligible candidates not having Rajasthan state domicile.||4th|
- Formation of Merit: Merit will be based on the final Percentage of Graduation.
- In case of Tie Breaking: Candidate having higher age will be given higher merit/ rank thereafter the candidate who has applied earlier will be given higher merit/ rank
Documents Required while Reporting for RMAP 2021
Check below the documents to be submitted at the time of reporting. The candidates are also required to carry 1 self attested copies of each of the following documents.
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT 2021 scorecard
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of Birth proof (class 10/12 certificate or mark sheet)
- Certificate of TSP area (for ST candidates from TSP area)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
RMAP 2021 Seat Reservation
The seats are reserved in accordance with the guidelines and norms of the Rajasthan Government.
|OBC (Non-creamy )||21%|
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||10%|
|PwD (Person with disability)||5%|
|Dependants of Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry Award Winners/ |
killed defence personnel/ serving defence personnel
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants)||5%|
|TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||5%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
Centre for Electronic Governance, Jaipur
CEG, Government of Rajasthan is an autonomous body under DTE (Department of Technical Education). Its foundation stone was laid at the campus of Khaitan Polytechnic College on December 08, 2006. CEG runs various technical programs approved by Rajasthan Technical Education such as Hadoop, Big Data, AWS, CCNA, ASP.NET, Entity framework, C++, C, Linux etc. The body also serves as study centre of IGNOU for the following courses: BCA, MCA, PGDIS, ACISE and CIT. Centre for Electronic Governance also organizes several summer training programs for B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and diploma courses.
Official Website: ceg.rajasthan.gov.in
For more details about RMAP 2021, candidates can check – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply