School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Pune, offers Soft Pune Admission 2018, The India’s alumni are today working with leading garments organization not only in the export sector but also in the domestic market. The designers to employ graduates of School of Fashion Technology (SOFT), Pune, India because of their artistic insights tempered with technical discipline & creative expression balanced by their merchandising and market expertise. What is equally significant is the fact that the self-confidence gained at School of Fashion Technology (SOFT), Pune, India has encouraged several young graduates to become entrepreneurs.
SOFT Pune Admission 2018
The Entrance Examination will consist of Online Test + Studio Test / Group Discussions + Personal Interview. The online test, the studio test and the personal interview of the candidate will be conducted on the premises of SOFT as per the date which will be chosen by the candidate. It is mandatory for all the candidates to give all three tests. The SOFT CET Test is scheduled as per the dates declared in the table below. Each candidate has to appear for the test on the selected date (chosen from the options given in registration form) for SOFT CET.
|Online Registration||30 Nov 2017 – 25 Mar 2018|
|Online Registration (with late fee)||31 Mar 2018|
|For U.G – B.Design in Affiliation with SNDT Women’s University||18 – 20 May 2018|
|Diploma Course in Fashion Design (FD)||18 – 20 May 2018|
|P.G Course Fashion Brand Design and Technology (FDBT)||18 – 20 May 2018|
|P.G Course Fashion Buying, Merchandising (FBM)||18 – 20 May 2018|
|Merit List||28 May – 04 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to confirm Admission by Email/Payment||06 Jun 2018|
|Session Begins from||02 July 2018|
For U. G. Program – B. Design (Affiliated to S. N. D. T. Women’s University)
- XII Pass in any Stream – Arts/Commerce/Science/Home Science/ Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC) including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)/ State Govt. Technical Education full-time diploma of minimum 2 years after Std. X
- For NRI & Foreign students with equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- SOFT CET – Online test + Studio Test + Personal Interview to be cleared
For Diploma Program – Fashion Design
- XII Pass in any Stream
- Including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- SOFT CET – Portfolio Presentation +Personal Interview
For P.G. Diploma Programs
- Graduate in any stream (10+2+3 or equivalent)
- SOFT CET – Portfolio Presentation/Group Discussion +Personal Interview.
Application Form for the admission in SOFT, Pune has been available from November 30, 2017, to March 25, 2018. There is an only Online mode to fill Application Form. To fill application Form Candidate have to visit the official website of SOFT.
After registration for Online Test candidate have to pay the online application for the application form. The fees details for various courses are given below.
|For B.Design||Rs. 3000/-|
|For Industry Integrated Program with International Exposure||Rs. 4000/-|
The Entrance Examination will consist of Online Test + Studio Test / Group Discussions + Personal Interview. It is mandatory for all the candidates to give all three tests.
|Quantitative Aptitude||15 questions||15 marks|
|Verbal/Non-verbal reasoning||15 questions||15 marks|
|Analytical Ability||15 questions||15 marks|
|Creative Ability||15 questions||15 marks|
|Total||60 Questions||60 Marks|
The candidates are directed to attempt all questions since there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- Online Test 60 marks
- Studio Test / Group Discussions 140 Marks
- Personal Interview 50 Marks
- Total 250 marks
Merit list for Soft Pune Admission 2018 will be published after the successful completion of the Entrance Examinations. The Merit List will be published on the official website of SOFT. Candidate can check merit list from here when it is released. Merit List contains Students Name with their Roll No.
- After registration for Online Test and payment, the candidate will get a username, password before the selected of an exam and 20 practice questions (mock test) to solve after registration on the website.The online test, the studio test and the personal interview of the candidate will be conducted on the premises of SOFT as per the date which will be chosen by the candidate.
- The candidates are expected to follow the schedule provided by SOFT strictly.
- Following materials are required to be brought by the candidates for the Studio Test are – Colors of any medium (poster colors, wax crayons, sketch pens, color pencils), Drawing pencils / Eraser, etc. Rest of the material will be provided by SOFT.
- The Student should immediately Scan / Photo the 12th Mark Sheet (Online Screen Shot also is valid) and Email it to [email protected] and cc it to [email protected] Until the time the 12th Mark list has not submitted the Candidature of the Student is not valid and the Name shall not appear in the Merit List.
- The attested copies of 12th Marksheet shall be submitted within 2 days after the name of the candidate appears in the Merit List. Candidates who fail to submit 12th Marksheet within 2 days of Merit List declaration shall not be considered eligible for admission.
- After the declaration of the Merit List, the candidate must confirm her interest in taking admission within 4 days to SOFT by e-mail to [email protected] and cc it to [email protected] failing which the seat may go to the waitlisted candidate.