|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Application Form for School of Fashion Technology Common Entrance Test 2017
Eligible Candidates who are interested in applying for Soft Pune Admission 2017, may apply through online mode from 10 Jan 2017. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
If the candidate desires to apply for more than one course i.e. if she wants to give choice between the courses, she will have to register separately and pay separately for each course.
After the results of Entrance Examination, the SOFT Management reserves the right to allot the seat to the candidate especially for all Under Graduate Courses depending upon the merit of the candidate in the entrance examination and availability of the seats for the course applied for and also the reservation policies as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
Money once paid towards Online Registration is not refundable or transferable to registration of other courses.
Important Instructions for Online Application
- Kindly fill up all the details in the form with valid mobile numbers and e-mail addresses.
- The username and passwords generated after the submission of the form must be preserved by the candidate as the same is needed to log in for the online test.
- Any false information provided by the candidate leads to cancellation of the candidature.
- The candidates are directed to carry the mobile on which they have received the username and passwords at the time of online test.
- Payment by RTGS / NEFT / DD / Cheque is not acceptable.
- Kindly upload your latest I-card size scanned photograph in JPEG Format.
|For U. G. Program – B. Design (Affiliated to S. N. D. T. Women’s University)||
|For U.G. Program – B. Design (Direct 2nd Year Admission)||
|For Diploma Program – Fashion Design||
|For P.G. Diploma Programs||
Guidelines for Online Test
- The Online Test is scheduled as per the dates declared in the Admission Calendar.
- The rules and regulation regarding timing will be explained on the day of the test.
- Each candidate is allowed only one attempt of the Online Test. If the candidate wishes to appear again, she will have to pay the examination fees again.
- After registration for Online Test and payment of Rs. 2800/-, the candidate will get a username, password before the selected of exam and 20 practice questions (mock test) to solve after registration on the website.
- The online test, the studio test and the personal interview of the candidate will be conducted in the premises of SOFT as per the date chosen by the candidate.
- The candidates are expected to follow the schedule provided by SOFT strictly.
- The material required to be brought by the candidates for the Studio Test are – Colors of any medium (poster colors, wax crayons, sketch pens, color pencils), Drawing pencils / Eraser, etc. Rest of the material will be provided by SOFT.
- The Student should immediately Scan / Photo the 12th Mark List (Online Screen Shot also is valid) and Email it to [email protected] and cc it to [email protected] Till the time the 12th Mark list is not submitted the Candidature of the Student is not valid and the Name shall not appear in the Merit List.
- After the declaration of the Merit List the candidate must confirm her interest in taking admission within 4 days to SOFT by e-mail to [email protected] and cc it to [email protected] failing which the seat may go to the waitlisted candidate.
- SOFT Management reserves the right to make the change in admission calendar. The concerned candidates will be informed accordingly in advance.