UPES Application Form 2018 has started. The candidates must apply online for admission to UPES Dehradun. The candidates should read all the instructions and then proceed to start filling in details in the online application. The application will be activated for UPES 2018 only after the applicants have completed the application form with all the requested details and paid the application fee as well. Read the information given below for UPES Application Form 2018.
UPES Application Form 2018
The application forms for UPES 2018 are releasing one by one and the exam dates for B.Tech Course 2018 has been updated. The candidates may check the deadline for each course from the table below.
|Course||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||UPESEAT Admission||Offline-5 May 2018(9:30 -12:30)
11 to 13 May 2018-CBT(9:30-12:30)
|LLB||ULSAT||Offline – 5 May 2018(9:30-12:30)
Online – 11-12 May 2018-CBT(9:30-12:30)
|MBA||UPES MET 2||26 May 2018||27 May 2018|
|B.Des||UPES DAT||03 Apr 2018||Online – 11 to 14 Apr 2018|
|M.Des||UPES DAT||22 Apr 2018||27 Apr 2018|
|B.Plan||Counselling and Interview||–||–|
|BA||Counselling and Interview||–||–|
|BBA||GD and interview||–||–|
|BCA||GD and interview||–||–|
|LLM||–||28 May 2018||30 Apr 2018|
|M.A. Energy Economics||Online Test followed by Interview||1 Jun 2018||5 June 2018|
|M.Tech||Interview||–||22 Dec 2017 and 15-19 Jan 2018|
- Click Here to register for any course offered by UPES for Admission to Session 2018
- Click Here to register for Interview process of M.Tech.
How to fill the Online Application?
Follow the instructions given below to complete the Online Application Process:
- Click on the link provided that applies to your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident
- Sign up to apply. You will get a display of the Sign Up Form.
- Fill up all the details as required in the Sign-Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- After entering the details in the online application, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A link will be sent to the registered email id. Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate it.
- Now, proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given therein.
- After submitting the Application Form, make payment for the prospectus and application form.
Offline Mode for Application Process
Candidates can also purchase the Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
The UPES Prospectus & Application form can be obtained by sending a demand draft in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
Step by Step Process Fill Online UPES Application Form 2018
The application form for UPES 2018 will be available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can obtain an offline application form by either DD or cash payment at admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
For Online Mode:
Follow the steps given below to apply online:
Step 1: Click on the link provided above to apply. Select either the Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
Step 2: A new page will open in which candidates will have to click on the tab “Register Now with UPES”
Step 3: Fill in the following details for the registration:
- Level (UG or PG Program)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Enquiry Source
Step 4: Submit the details
|For Indian Resident||Demand Draft / Online/Cash||Rs.1850/- for all Programs|
|For Foreign Resident||Fee: US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|