|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
WLCI will conduct All Indian Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in Fashion Technology, Advertising & Graphic Design and Media & Mass Communication courses for the academic year 2018-19. Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination followed by an interview process. Check all valuable details like application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit card and result from the article below
WLCI AICET 2018
Candidates seeking admission in UG and PG programmes in various courses can apply online from the official website on or before the last date. Those who fill their application and submit application form can download their admit card online as per schedule date. All eligible candidates will have to appear for a written entrance examination followed by Personal interview.
Schedule for the WLCI AICET 2018 is given below.
|Online Registration starts||Nov 2017|
|Last date for online Registration||Dec 2017|
|Written Entrance Test||Jan 2018|
|Counselling||May – Jun 2018|
|Batch Start||Jul 2018|
WLCI Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online for WLCI UG and PG courses from the official website www.admissions.wlci.in. Interested and eligible candidate may apply online on or before the last date of application. Application Fee has to be paid through online payment gateway or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “WLC College (India) Ltd” payable at New Delhi. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before going online application.
Incomplete forms or forms received late will not be accepted. The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier. Applicants are advised to keep a print out / photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Prescribed Application fee through payment gateway (Netbanking).
How to Apply?
The All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) is common for all the Programs listed across all campuses. Please read and apprise yourself with the information on eligibility criteria, number of seats, test centres, reservation policy and other relevant information related to admissions.
Step 1: Sign up
- To start the application process, please register online at http://admissions.wlci.in by filling in the required details.
- Please ensure that the email id and mobile number you provide should be valid for at least one year.
- Subsequently, you can log in to your account by using the email id and date of birth provided during signup.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Login and proceed to Step 2 for filling up the Application Form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- ‘Save & Exit’. You can always log in at a later time and continue to complete the application process.
- To continue go to ‘Save” and then proceed’ to ‘Upload Documents Section’.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
- Upload scanned photograph as per the instructions. It should be in JPEG format only, not exceeding 500 kb size. Browse/choose your scanned photograph from your computer and click on ‘Upload’.
- After uploading scanned photograph, save your application OR click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to the Payment section.
Step 4: Pay application fee & Print
- Select the mode of payment to pay the application fees online by Credit/Debit Card OR offline.
- After verifying the details submitted you can proceed to make payment.
- After making the payment of application fees, you will not be able to modify or edit any information provided during the submission of the application form.
- After making online payment successfully, you will be redirected to the Print section. You can take a print of the application form submitted for your reference or save it as PDF file.
Eligibility criteria are given below as per the last year.
For UG Programmes
- The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB). or
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. or
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. or
- 3 or 4 years Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
For PG Programmes
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institution / University recognized in India. or
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology /Advertising and Graphic Design / Media Production from WLCI.
- Diploma of at least 3 years duration in Fashion/Advertising & Graphic Design/Media/ Mass Communications from any other Institution/ College
For Master Degree Programmes
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institution / University recognised in India
Reservation of Seats
The seats reserved for SC / ST / Differently Abled Candidates (PHP) / Foreign Nationals / SAARC / NRI, in each programme are as under:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC (Non Creamy) – 15%
- Differently Abled Persons – 5%
- Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NR – 10% (supernumerary)
- State Domicile – 10% (supernumerary)
CCategory once filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage. The qualifying candidates need to meet the eligibility and admission requirements of WLCI.
WLCI Admit Card 2018
Candidates who will submit Completed application form as per schedule date may note that, On the basis of information given in the WLCI Application Forms, Admit Cards of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from admissions.wlci.in from December 2017 onwards. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Based on the choice, all eligible candidates will have to appear for a written entrance examination at the Examination Centre opted by them. The written entrance examination is designed to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the programme opted.
There is no negative marking. Entry to the Examination Centre will be allowed with admit cards only. Mobiles and other infotech gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Centre. Candidates found with mobile or other infotech gadgets will be asked to leave the examination centre and shall be disqualified. Candidates should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
Candidates can follow the last year exam pattern from below only for the reference purpose.
General Ability Test (GAT) which will comprise of various sections as given below:
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
The number of questions may vary in each section year to year.
|Sections||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25|
Language of Written Test – English
Duration – 60 Minutes (expected)
Creative Ability Test (CAT) : This test is administered to judge the intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the creative and innovative use of colour and illustration skills. For students applying for Media & Mass Communication programme, verbal and written communication skills will be assessed.
WLCI Result 2018
The result of the entrance examination will be displayed on the WLCI website.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission. Their admission at all the stages of the examination viz. Written Test and Interview (as the case may be) will be provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. During verification at any time before or after the Written Test and Interview (as the case may be), if it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference. WLCI shall not be liable for any consequences on account of such cancellations
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
Candidates shall be evaluated on the various parameters as listed below by a panel, in the Personal Interview:
- Career orientation
- Aptness for the course
- Overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude, creative and lateral thinking
WLCI Counselling 2018
The details of counseling viz. the mode, dates and procedure will be available on the website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised to regularly check the WLCI website for further information. The following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 12th class/degree (Marks Sheet and Certificate).
- In case the candidate appeared for qualifying exam/ compartment (of final year/semester) and the result is due, the date sheet /admit card for examination has to be brought.
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee as per the fee schedule in favour of “WLC College (India) Ltd” has to be bought.
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Mark Sheet & Certificate) (Original and Photocopy).
- SC/ST/OBC – Non-Creamy/Physically Handicapped (supported with requisite Certificate).
- Basis of funding of the tuition fee/ certificate of the parents income e.g Income Tax Return of 2016-17, Salary Certificate of March 2018 etc.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format in original.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared.
- An undertaking regarding Anti-Ragging.
- An undertaking regarding refund of fee.
Note: –In case any of the above document(s) is/ are in any language other than Hindi/ English, then the authentic translation in English/Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/ gazetted officer / Self attested (original and photocopy) by the candidate at the time of Counseling /Admission. Failure on the part of the candidate to produce the requisite authentic translati on may result in refusal of admission.
For more detail of WLCI AICET candidates can refer to the last year Information Brochure here.
Insofar, official details of WLCI AICET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Wigan and Leigh College India releases WLCI AICET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.