KCET Application Form 2015 is issued by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. Application form of KCET 2015 is to be filled by eligible candidates at kea.kar.nic.in for the Karnataka CET 2015, the Common Entrance Test. Submission of form with requisite application fee must be done before last date. Application form of KCET 2015 for engineering, medical, architecture or other courses have to be carefully filled in.
KCET 2015 Application Form – Apply Online
Candidates may please note that for KCET 2015, only online application form has been issued. There is no pen-and-paper form. Till last year KEA had issued forms to schools and colleges in Karnataka. This has been discontinued for Karnataka CET 2015.
After filling the KCET 2015 online application form, you will be required to upload photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, and guardian’s signature in the form. Thereafter, you will have to pay the application fee. The fee details are elaborated in the table given below.
|General and OBC||Rs 650|
|SC, ST category 1||Rs 500|
|Candidates residing outside Karnataka||Rs 750|
|Candidates residing outside India||Rs 5000|
Steps to apply
- Go to the apply online link and register for KCET 2015. Enter User ID, password, name of candidate, father and mother’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email ID to register.
- Log in and enter the main application form of KCET 2015. Enter all the details asked correctly.
- Upload photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression (LTI) in jpeg format. Each image should be between 5-40 KB. Photograph should be of dimension 3.5 x 4.5 cms; whereas signature and LTI should be 3.5 x 1.5 cms.
- Verify all the details at this stage and then proceed to the declaration. Submit the same, to download challan for payment of fees.
Apply Online – The application form submission of KCET 2015 is now over.
Sample Blank Application Template – Click here to download blank sample KCET application form 2015. You can download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarize the same by practicing at home.
Sample Filled Application Template – Click here to download blank sample KCET application form 2015.
Students need not Send Application and Challan to KEA KEA, Feb. 19 (Bangalore)
It is noticed that some of the candidates who after submission of online application to CET 2015 are sending the printout of the submitted application along with the Bank Challan copies to Karnataka Examinations Authority. Candidates are hereby advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given in the e-Brochure before filling CET application. They need not send application printout or Bank challan to KEA. They should keep with them and bring them while coming for document verification.
KCET Application Form Correction 2015
CET 2015 applicants who have filled wrong information while filling online applications had been given time till March 10, 2015 to edit their applications.
- As many cases of new mistakes while correcting the applications have been reported, KEA has decided to give extension of time for candidates who need to make correction in mistakes committed in the KCET Application Form 2015, till March 15, 2015.
- Before giving declaration take a print and ensure yourself whether all the information is correct.
- Once declaration is made, you cannot edit the KCET 2015 application form further.
- After the final editing and declaration, take the print and get the signature of the college Principal.
Time extension for Fee Payment
For those candidates who have submitted KCET Application Form 2015, downloaded the Challans but, have not paid the fee, KEA has given extended time till March 14, 2015 to make payments in bank.
The students who have applied for CET-2015 through online application, if they want to correct the fields in respect of following fields only can send their requisition through email, fax or in person on or before 28-03/2015 at 5:30pm.
- Category / Caste
- Kannada Medium
- Rural Reservation
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Reservation (371J)
- Special Category
Fax : 080 – 23461576
Email : [email protected]
Address: Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
CET 2015 Online Application (Edit Option to Correct Errors in Online Application).
Students who have applied online for CET-2015, can edit Online application if they desire to do so. Application can be edited only once. After editing, the student has to compulsorily submit the declaration. Otherwise the application will not be considered.
- Those who want to edit, can edit their applications till 15th March 2015.
- Before giving declaration take the print and ensure yourself whether all the informations are correct.
- Once the declaration is made you cannot edit further.
- After the final editing and declaration take the print and get the signature of the college principal.
- Those who have downloaded the challan on or before 5th March and they are not able to pay, they can pay their fees in the respective bank/e-post office till 14-03-2015 before transaction hours.
Edit Option – CET application editing has been closed.
How to fill KCET Application Form 2015 Explained
Step 1 – Registration for Karnataka CET 2015 application form
Candidate has to visit the website http://kea.kar.nic.in. In the home page of the KEA website click on the link “CET-2015 Online Application”. The candidate will be directed to CET-2015 Online Application home page.
The HOME Page comprises of
- How to Apply
- Sample Application
- Contact Us
- New User– > Click here to Register
- Calendar of Events.
After clicking on New User ? Click Here to Register, the User/Candidate will directed to the Page shown below. Instructions mentioned in this page are must to be read by User/Candidate before proceeding to apply Online.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Enter the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as it is in SSLC/10th Marks card.
- User Id: Create your own User-Id which should contain minimum of 6 characters and maximum of 16 characters.
- Password: Create your own password. Password should contain minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 characters, with at least 1 letter of English alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character. Password minimum length should be 8 characters and maximum is 20 characters.
- Please make a note of User Id and the Password created at the time of registration for future logins and filling up and editing of online application.
- Enter valid contact Mobile phone number in the Registration form, to receive SMS alerts related to ongoing CET-2015 process.
- Select a secret question and answer the same and remember the answer entered. This will be helpful in case if the candidate forgets the password.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a “Registration Successful” message with User Id and Application number to his/her Mobile number provided during registration.
Log In Form
After successful registration the candidate / user will be directed to Login page. To login, please enter user-id, password and security code. After successful login, candidate can fill up the details in Application form.
- If the candidate/user forgets the Password, by clicking the Forgot Password? Link he/she can create a new Password by entering the following details User Id, Application Number, Secret Question, answer and enter the security code and finally click on submit.
- Then the user/candidate will be directed to a new window “Create Password”. Enter User-Id, Application number, New password, enter the new password in the confirm new password field. Finally click on Change password button.
- Once the user/candidate clicks Change Password the password will be changed as per user/candidate’s given credential and can Log In with his/her New Password.
Main Application Form
- Once the user/candidate has entered Login credentials, he/she will be directed to the filling of online application from for entering the details.
- In this form, there are tabs namely Student Information, Study Details, Photo & Signature Upload, Declaration, Challan, Payment status, Save as draft and Print Draft/Final Application.
- Before logging out user/candidate has to click on “save as draft” button without fail. Whenever, user/candidate logs in again, the previously entered and saved data will be available.
- Previous years CET details will be enabled only for candidates who have completed their 2nd PUC/12th/10+2/ Equivalent exams in previous years.
- Previous years CET details is applicable to only who have appeared in previous CET exams.
Previous Year’s CET Details: If the candidate has appeared for previous years CET he/she must enter the CET number and Year of appearance.
- In the Year of Study From column the candidate has to enter in which year he/she has studied that standard.
- In the Year of Study To column the candidate has to enter till which year he/she studied.
- In the Year of Study To column the candidate has to mention the Year of Passing of that particular standard.
- After making the entries click on Add button, the entries made will be automatically saved.
After making the entries click on Add button, that particular details saved as shown in below figure.
Photo and Signature
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature, and left hand thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 5 kb and less than 40 kb and dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 5 kb and less than 40 kb and dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
- Size of the left hand thumb impression image must be greater than 5 kb and less than 40 kb and dimension of left hand thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
- Before clicking on submit button in declaration tab, please read the instructions given in the how to apply and e-Brochure carefully and make sure that all the details entered are correct to the belief and knowledge of user/candidate.
- If the user/candidate is willing to make any changes in his/her application, he/she is advised to do so before declaration. No modification is allowed in the application after Declaration.
- If the user/candidate is sure about the details entered by him/her is correct and feels no changes are required, and then he/she can select the Check box and click on the Submit button. This will be the final submission.
After clicking on the Submit button, in the Declaration candidate will be directed to the Challan tab where he/she can download the Challan by selecting the bank/post office.
- Candidate can change password if necessary by filling up the User Id, Application Number and Old Password.
- He/She can create a New Password and that New Password can be used for future Logins.
- Candidate can download the printout of the application at any stage of the filling of online application, but the printout taken before Declaration is a Draft copy.
- Final copy of the application printout can be downloaded by the candidate only after Declaration.
After receiving the application form, candidates will be issued KCET admit card 2015. Also known as test admission ticket (TAT) or KCET hall ticket, this document must be brought on the day of exam, and also presented at the time of counselling.
If you have any queries regarding KCET application form 2015, please ask in comments below.