DHSGSU Application Form 2018 – Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University has invited the application form for both UGET(Undergraduate Entrance Test) and PGET (Postgraduate Entrance Test). The admission into the courses will be held through an Undergraduate Entrance Test and a Postgraduate Entrance Test for the academic year 2018. All the applicants are therefore advised to read the article to ascertain all the details regarding the form filing. Check complete details on DHSGSU Application Form 2018 from this page.
DHSGSU Application Form 2018
DHSGSU Application Form is available for the candidates who want to be the part of DHSGSU. The candidate may find all the important details related to release of forms from below table.
|Submission of Online application||09 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Editing in Application form by the candidate can be made during||16 to 19 Mar 2018|
|Only Sports Quota candidates/sports persons must submit the
hard copy of online submitted form along with self-attested
copies of relevant certificates
|25 Apr 2018|
Before fillig the application form interested candidates must check that they are eligible or not.
Candidates who filled the application form can also search their application form status online from link given above.
Official Website: www.dhsgsu.ac.in.
The application for DHSGSU Application Form is as below.
|Category||For UGET & PGET||For PHDET|
|GEN/OBC/PC||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-|
- If a candidate applies for more than one programme/code (UGET & PGET) then the fee for each additional programme will be Rs. 400 for Unreserved/OBC, PC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC and ST candidates.
- Portal charges Rs. 50 will be applicable for all the candidates. Also, the reserved category candidates will have to send the caste certificates with the application form, else, the relaxation on fee will not be given.
- If a candidate wants to amend entries in his/her application an additional fee of Rs. 20/- shall be paid by the candidate as a portal fee to the MP Online Limited within given time.
How to fill DHSGSU Application Form 2018
1.Select your entrance test among the following Admission/Entrance Test for 2018
- Apply for UGET 2018-19 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for PGET 2018-19 (PG-After Graduation)
- Apply for another course of UGET 2018-19 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for another course PGET 2018-19 (PG-After Graduation)
2. Tick mark the declaration “I have read the instructions carefully & accept the terms and conditions”.
3. Click “Continue To Entrance Test Form”.
4. Selection of Course & Test Centre Preference:-
- Select Entrance test Code/Course- drop down the box and scroll to choose your course name.
5.Test center preference- in the two options given for choosing your test center, select the city/place as per your preference.
6.Personal Details for DHSGSU 2018
- Full Name of Applicant- the name of the candidate must be as per the high school certificate.
- Aadhar No-
- Father’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Mother’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Date of Birth- the date of birth should be in DD/MM/YY format.
- Gender- Male/ Female/ TransGender (other).
- Social Category-UR/ OBC (creamy layer) /OBC (non-creamy layer) /SC/ ST
- Sub-Category- None/ J&K Resident/ migrant from Jammu and Kashmir
- Whether Physically Challenged- No/ Yes.
- Physical Disability Type- Physical Impairment, visual Impairment, speech/hearing Impairment, Mental disability, other disability.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ex-serviceman- Yes/ No
- Sports Person- Yes/ No
- NCC- Yes/ No
- NSS- Yes/ No
- Qualifying Examination Application-
- Appeared Or Passed Examination- Select Graduate
- Examination Board/University-
- Examination Year- drop down the box and scroll to choose your examination year.
- Course Mode- Regular/ Private/ Distance/ Correspondence
- Result Status- Passed/ Result awaited
- Obtained Marks System- CGPA/ Percentage
8.Address Details for DHSGSU 2018
- House No/Village-
- State-drop down the box and scroll to choose your state-
9.Photographs & Signature
- Photos should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Photos size should not exceed 250 KB
- Photos should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
- Signature should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Signature size should not exceed 100 KB
- The signature should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
10.Enter Verification Code
Tick mark the box for declaration.
“I, hereby declare that the information filled by me is true and complete as per my knowledge. If any information provided by me is found false or incorrect then I shall be disqualified by the University.”
A form will be generated on the monitor along with filled photograph and application number. The candidates must select the link to “Proceed to payment”
14. The candidates now have to select their payment gateway, after that an application receipt will be generated which the candidates must download. This is a Monitor ready copy of the application form.
15. The applicants can check their payment receipts by filling in the Application ID and Date of Birth
16. Please take a Print of the receipt of payment. Keep two hard copies of the Application form and one receipt with you for yourself to be produced at the time of counselling. Only Sports Quota candidates/sports persons must submit the hard copy of online submitted form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar 470003, by Hand/ Speed Post.
After submitting all the details of carefully, the students will be able to take the printout of the application form through this link, click here. Enter the following details to know the status of your application form of DHSGSU 2018.
- Application No
- Date of Birth