DHSGSU Application Form 2018 – Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University will invite the application form for both UGET(Undergraduate Entrance Test) and PGET (Postgraduate Entrance Test). The admission into the courses will be held through an Undergraduate Entrance Test and a Postgraduate Entrance Test for the academic year 2018. All the applicants are therefore advised to read the article to ascertain all the details regarding the form filing. Once the application will be started the aspiring candidate will be notified.
DHSGSU Application Form 2018
DHSGSU Application Form will be available for the candidates who want to be the part of DHSGSU. The candidate may find all the important details related to release of forms from below table.
|Start of submission of Online Application||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online application||First week of Mar 2018|
|Online editing in Application||Second week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy||Third week of May 2018|
|Examination date||First week of June 2018|
Application Form: The application form will be available here www.mponline.gov.in
The application for DHSGSU Application Form is as below.
|Category||For UGET AND PGET|
Important Instructions for the Candidates Applying for DHSGSU 2018
- A candidate who wish to apply for the Entrance Test, 2018 through online application form can apply from the website or link given above.
- Please select ‘Citizen Services’,
- Now look for the link for ‘University’ & open ‘DHSGSU’ for form filling.
- A Candidate is advised to read and understand the details given in the guidelines carefully before filling the application form available.
- The candidate must check whether he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The whole responsibility of checking the appropriate eligibility criteria lies with the candidate.
- The Candidate has to fill all the required details as per the passing certificate of 10th class.
- Candidate should have the Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature in appropriate format and size at the time of filling the online application form.
- Please make sure that you have correctly filled all the details.
- Note down the Online application fee for Entrance Test-2018 which is Rs. 800/- + Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for General/OBC/PC category and Rs. 400/- + Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for SC and ST category candidates. The candidates belonging to SC and ST candidate shall send their caste certificate along with the application form to the university.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for more than one program may do so, by paying an extra amount of Rs. 400 + Rs. 50/(Portal Fee) for General (UR), OBC and PC and Rs. 200 +Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for SC and ST.
- The Entrance Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to any other account number.
How to fill DHSGSU Application Form 2018
1.Select your entrance test among the following Admission/Entrance Test for 2018
- Apply for UGET 2018-19 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for PGET 2018-19 (PG-After Graduation)
- Apply for another course of UGET 2018-19 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for another course PGET 2018-19 (PG-After Graduation)
2. Tick mark the declaration “I have read the instructions carefully & accept the terms and conditions”.
3.Click “Continue To Entrance Test Form”.
4.Selection of Course & Test Centre Preference:-
- Select Entrance test Code/Course- drop down the box and scroll to choose your course name.
5.Test center preference- in the two options given for choosing your test center, select the city/place as per your preference.
6.Personal Details for DHSGSU 2018
- Full Name of Applicant- the name of the candidate must be as per the high school certificate.
- Aadhar No-
- Father’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Mother’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Date of Birth- the date of birth should be in DD/MM/YY format.
- Gender- Male/ Female/ TransGender (other).
- Social Category-UR/ OBC (creamy layer) /OBC (non-creamy layer) /SC/ ST
- Sub-Category- None/ J&K Resident/ migrant from Jammu and Kashmir
- Whether Physically Challenged- No/ Yes.
- Physical Disability Type- Physical Impairment, visual Impairment, speech/hearing Impairment, Mental disability, other disability.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ex-serviceman- Yes/ No
- Sports Person- Yes/ No
- NCC- Yes/ No
- NSS- Yes/ No
- Qualifying Examination Application-
- Appeared Or Passed Examination- Select Graduate
- Examination Board/University-
- Examination Year- drop down the box and scroll to choose your examination year.
- Course Mode- Regular/ Private/ Distance/ Correspondence
- Result Status- Passed/ Result awaited
- Obtained Marks System- CGPA/ Percentage
8.Address Details for DHSGSU 2018
- House No/Village-
- State-drop down the box and scroll to choose your state-
9.Photographs & Signature
- Photos should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Photos size should not exceed 250 KB
- Photos should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
- Signature should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Signature size should not exceed 100 KB
- The signature should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
10.Enter Verification Code
Tick mark the box for declaration.
“I, hereby declare that the information filled by me is true and complete as per my knowledge. If any information provided by me is found false or incorrect then I shall be disqualified by the University.”
A form will be generated on the monitor along with filled photograph and application number. The candidates must select the link to “Proceed to payment”
14. The candidates now have to select their payment gateway, after that an application receipt will be generated which the candidates must download. This is a Monitor ready copy of the application form.
15. The applicants can check their payment receipts by filling in the Application ID and Date of Birth
16. Please take a Print of the receipt of payment. Keep two hard copies of the Application form and one receipt with you for yourself to be produced at the time of counselling. Send one hard copy of Application form to the
Coordinator, Admission Cell,
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar – (M.P.) 470003
- After submitting all the details of carefully, the students will be able to take the printout of the application form through this link, click here. Enter the following details to know the status of your application form of DHSGSU 2018.
- Application No
- Date of Birth
Insofar, official details of DHSGSU Application 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DHSGSU releases DHSGSU Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.