|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DHSGSU Application Form 2017 – Doctor Harisingh Gour SagarUniversity has invited application for the UGET(Undergraduate Entrance Test) and PGET (Postgraduate Entrance Test). The admission into the courses will be held through an Undergraduate Entrance Test and a Postgraduate Entrance Test for the academic year 2017-2018. All the applicants are therefore advised to read the article to ascertain all the details regarding the form filing. The application for the entrance test has already begun from 27 March 2017. The last to apply is 5th May 2017. The entrance test will be held from 2 to 4 May 2017. The important dates for DHSGSU Application Form 2017 are as follows.
|Start of submission of Online Application||27 March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application|
|Online editing in Application||02 – 05 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy||15 May 2017|
|Examination date||02 to 04 June 2017|
Note: Printout of online submitted application form along with the latest Caste, Income & PH Category Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC & PH) in the office of – Admission Cell, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470 003, has to be submitted until 15 May 2017. It can be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only.
Eligibility Criteria for DHSGSU 2017-2018
Before applying the candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria because only eligible candidates will be granted admission.
|Course Name||Maximum Age Limit for GEN/OBC.||Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST|
B. A./ B. Com./ B. Sc.B./ B. A./ B.C.A./ B.Sc. B.Ed/ B. Pharm. B.A./ B.Ed./ Bachelor of Fine Arts.
|22 yrs. as on 1st July 2017||27 yrs. As on 1str July 2017|
|B.Lib.I.Sc./B.J.||30 yrs. as on 1st July 2017||30 yrs. as on 1st July 2017|
|B.A.LL.B. (Hon) (10 Semesters/5 Years)||No age limit||No age limit|
|LL.B. (6 Semesters/3 Years)||No age limit||No age limit|
M. A. / M. Sc. / M. Com. / M. B. A. / M. Pharm. / M. Tech (Applied Geology) / M. C. A. / MPA (Performing Arts)
|27 yrs. as on 1st July 2017||32 yrs. as on 1st July 2017|
|For M. J. / M. Lib. I. Sc. / M. Ed.,/LL.M./M.A. in Rural Development / MA/M.Sc. in Yogic Science,||35 yrs. as on 1st July 2017||40 yrs. as on 1st July 2017|
Application fees for DHSGSU 2017
The application for DHSGSU Application Form is as below.
|Category||For UGET AND PGET|
Important Instructions for the Candidates Applying for DHSGSU 2017
- A candidate who wish to apply for the Entrance Test, 2017 through online application form can apply from the site www.mponline.gov.in.
- Please select ‘Citizen Services’,
- Now look for the link for ‘University’ & open ‘DHSGSU’ for form filling.
- A Candidate is advised to read and understand the details given in the guidelines carefully before filling the application form available.
- The candidate must check whether he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The whole responsibility of checking the appropriate eligibility criteria lies with the candidate. The brochure for 2017-2018 has all the details. If a candidate does not read the instruction before applying, and if his/her application is rejected due to non-satisfying of the eligibility conditions, he/she cannot be held the university responsibly.
- The Candidate has to fill all the required details as per the passing certificate of 10th class.
- Candidate should have the Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature in appropriate format and size at the time of filling the online application form.
- Please make sure that you have correctly filled all the details.
- Note down the Online application fee for Entrance Test-2017 which is Rs. 800/- + Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for General/OBC/PC category and Rs. 400/- + Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for SC and ST category candidates. The candidates belonging to SC and ST candidate shall send their caste certificate along with the application form to the university.
- Candidate can pay the fee online through KIOSK medium or pay the fees by any Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If the amount towards application has been deducted but receipt has not generated. The students will pay another fee for same application number. The amount paid by the applicants earlier will be reverted automatically into the a/c number entered.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for more than one program may do so, by paying an extra amount of Rs. 400 + Rs. 50/(Portal Fee) for General (UR), OBC and PC and Rs. 200 +Rs. 50/- (Portal Fee) for SC and ST.
- The Entrance Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to any other account number.
- Only the Complete online filled application form with the following documents should reach the university by registered/speed post on or before May 15, 2017 on the following address
Dr. Harisingh Gour University,
How to fill DHSGSU Application Form 2017
1.Select your entrance test among the following Admission/Entrance Test for 2017-18
- Apply for UGET 2017-18 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for PGET 2017-18 (PG-After Graduation)
- Apply for another course of UGET 2017-18 (UG-After 12th)
- Apply for another course PGET 2017-18 (PG-After Graduation)
2. Tick mark the declaration “I have read the instructions carefully & accept the terms and conditions”.
3.Click “Continue To Entrance Test Form”.
4.Selection of Course & Test Centre Preference:-
- Select Entrance test Code/Course- drop down the box and scroll to choose your course name.
5.Test center preference- in the two options given for choosing your test center, select the city/place as per your preference.
6.Personal Details for DHSGSU 2017:-
- Full Name of Applicant- the name of the candidate must be as per the high school certificate.
- Aadhar No-
- Father’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Mother’s Name- do not use salutation in front of the name.
- Date of Birth- the date of birth should be in DD/MM/YY format.
- Gender- Male/ Female/ TransGender (other).
- Social Category-UR/ OBC (creamy layer) /OBC (non-creamy layer) /SC/ ST
- Sub-Category- None/ J&K Resident/ migrant from Jammu and Kashmir
- Whether Physically Challenged- No/ Yes.
- Physical Disability Type- Physical Impairment, visual Impairment, speech/hearing Impairment, Mental disability, other disability.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ex-serviceman- Yes/ No
- Sports Person- Yes/ No
- NCC- Yes/ No
- NSS- Yes/ No
- Qualifying Examination Application-
- Appeared Or Passed Examination- Select Graduate
- Examination Board/University-
- Examination Year- drop down the box and scroll to choose your examination year.
- Course Mode- Regular/ Private/ Distance/ Correspondence
- Result Status- Passed/ Result awaited
- Obtained Marks System- CGPA/ Percentage
8.Address Details for DHSGSU 2017:-
- House No/Village-
- State-drop down the box and scroll to choose your state-
9.Photographs & Signature:-
- Photos should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Photos size should not exceed 250 KB
- Photos should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
- Signature should be scanned at 72 DPI(200 X 200 pixels)
- Signature size should not exceed 100 KB
- The signature should only be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
10.Enter Verification Code
Tick mark the box for declaration.
“I, hereby declare that the information filled by me is true and complete as per my knowledge. If any information provided by me is found false or incorrect then I shall be disqualified by the University.”
A form will be generated on the monitor along with filled photograph and application number. The candidates must select the link to “Proceed to payment”
14. The candidates now have to select their payment gateway, after that an application receipt will be generated which the candidates must download. This is a Monitor ready copy of the application form.
15. The applicants can check their payment receipts by filling in the Application ID and Date of Birth
16. Please take a Print of the receipt of payment. Keep two hard copies of the Application form and one receipt with you for yourself to be produced at the time of counselling. Send one hard copy of Application form to the
Coordinator, Admission Cell,
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,
Sagar – (M.P.) 470003
- After submitting all the details of carefully, the students will be able to take the printout of the application form through this link, click here. Enter the following details to know the status of your application form of DHSGSU 2017.
- Application No
- Date of Birth
Undergraduate courses offered by DHSGSU for 2017
|B.A.||B.B.A.||B.Pharm (Bio/Maths )||B. Lib.I. Sc||B.A.LL.B. (Hon)|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||B. Com.||B.Sc. (Bio. Group)||LLB (Hons)||B.Sc. (Maths)|
|B.A.- B.Ed.||B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Bio.)||BCA||BJ||B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Maths)|
Postgraduate courses offered by DHSGSU for 2017
|Ancient Indian History, Culture & Arch. (M.A.)||Applied Microbiology (M.Sc.)||Applied Geology (M.Tech.)||Biotechnology (M.Sc.)||Chemistry (M.Sc.)||Criminology (M.A.)|
|Botany (M.Sc.)||Anthropology (M.Sc../ M.A.)||Business Management (M.B.A.)||M.Com.||Computer Applications (MCA)||Economics (M.A.)|
|Forensic Sc.(M.Sc.)||Hindi (M.A.)||Geography (M.A./M.Sc.)||Journalism & Communication (MJ)||Mathematics (M.A./M.Sc.)||Psychology (M.A./M.Sc.)|
|Law (LL.M.)||Library Sc. (M.Lib.I.Sc.)||Music (M.A.)||Pharmaceutical Science (M.Pharm.)||Hindi (M.A.)||Sanskrit (M.A.)|
|Philosophy (M.A.)||Physics (M.Sc.)||Linguistics (M.A.)||Political Sc./ Public Admin (M.A.)||Rural Development (M.A.)||Sociology (M.A.)|
|Performing Arts (MPA)||Social Work (M.S.W.)||Education (M.Ed.)||English & Urdu (M.A.)||Yogic Sc (M.A./M.Sc.)||Zoology (M.Sc.)|
If you have any query regarding the application form of DHSGSU 2017, please comment in the box below.