Delhi University 2018 Admission Form will be released by DU. You can apply online for DU Admission 2018-19 by entering details in the Admission form and paying fees. Delhi University 2018 Admission Form for the UG Entrance Exam is expected to be released in the month of June. DU 2018 Application Form for all the courses will be available online. The candidates may check all the details about the Delhi University 2018 Application Form from this page.
About Delhi University 2018 Admission Form
The registration process is online. Only eligible candidates must apply. It is important to keep in mind to submit DU Application Form 2018 before the last date.
Delhi University 2018 Admission Form Important Dates
|Event||UG (Entrance)||PG Courses||M.Phil / PhD|
|Online Registration Starts||Jun 2018||Jun 2018||Jun 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||Jun 2018||Jun 2018||Jun 2018
DU Admission Forms 2018
Process for registration
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details by clicking on the “Sign Up” under the “New Registration” option on DU Application Form 2018. In the “Login details”, candidate shall provide the basic details, which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose. Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspects.
Applicants must keep these standard documents ready before filling online Application Form.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Self attested copy of Identity Proof.
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or identity card of the school last attended.
- Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth).
- Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced.
- SC / ST / OBC / PwD / KM / CW Certificate, if applicable.
- Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable.
- Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable.
Instructions to Fill Delhi University Online Application Form 2018
Steps given below are applicable for DU UG Merit Based Admission Form.
STEP 1: Create New Account – First of all, candidates need to create a new account or basically register online. To do so, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Name – as in the certificates of class X and XII
- E-mail Id
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Password – Must be of minimum 8 characters and should, at least, contain 1 uppercase, lowercase, special character and a number
- Mobile Number
- Tick the check box for Deceleration
After submitting these details, the candidates need to click on the ‘Register’ button. Candidates should make sure that they are entering valid and authentic details because the University will communicate through the submitted e-mail id and phone number.
Do click on ‘Click here to save this information for future reference’. By doing so, the registration details will be automatically saved.
Step-2 Login: After registration, the candidates are to go to the login page and enter the registered e-mail id and password, to access the login. A ‘Apply Now’ button will appear, click on it. Now, the candidates will be lead to the application form of DU Admission 2018.
Step-3 Filling the Application Form: The application form will be divided into 8 segments, as shown above. The segments will be Personal Details, Academic Details, Course Selection, Sports, ECA, Bank Details, Mandatory Uploads, Preview, and Go to Payment.
- In Personal Details Section, candidates will have to submit details about themselves, their family, Category/Quota (if any), and Address.
- The Academic Details section will demand candidate to state the School Board, Year of Passing, Qualifying Exam Roll Number, Result Status, Subjects Offered in Board Exams, etc.
- Course Sectional is to be done very wisely. During this section an entire list of course and specialization will appear. The candidates may apply for as many courses as they wish.
- In the Sports page, the candidates need to state if they seek sports quota or not. Candidates will then be required to tell the game or sports, for which they would demand the quota.
- It should be noted that the candidates who will apply for sports quota will be required to pay Rs. 100 extra
- On the ECA page, candidates will have to tell if they seek extra co-curricular quota quota or not. Even for this, the candidates need to pay Rs. 100 more.
- After this, the candidates will move to Bank Details page. The candidates will have to provided their account details. In case there is cancellation of amount, the University of Delhi will refund the money via this account. The candidates will have to mentioned Name of the Account Holder, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code.
- Mandatory Update is where the candidates will have to upload Photograph, Signature, Class XII Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Sports/ECA Quota Certificate. All of these documents should be self-attested.
- After this steps, the candidates will be allowed to Preview the submitted information. If any of the submitted detail is incorrect, make the correction during stage.
- Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee.
DU Application Fee (UG Merit Based): The amount of fee can only be submitted online and the candidates. It is as below:
- General and OBC category – Rs. 150.
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 75.
- Sports and ECA Category – Rs. 150 or 75 (depending on category) + Rs. 100.
DU Application Fee (UG Entrance Based): The amount of fee can only be submitted online and the candidates. It is as below:
- For UR / OBC / CW / Minorities: Rs. 500.
- For SC / ST / PwD: Rs. 250
- A separate Application Fee would be charged from the applicant for each entrance test for which the application is submitted.
How to Reset Password for DU Login
Every years numerous of candidates forget their password. However, need not worry, it can be retrieved by following the steps below:
- In the login page, access the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- Then, choose any of the following, Reset Password using E-mail or Reset Password through Security Question.
- Enter the detail for whichever medium candidates chosen.
- Reset the new password.
How to Send Grievance Against the Form
To submit the grievances, the candidates will have to click on the link below.
- Enter Name, E-mail ID, Gender, Mobile Number, Admission Form Number, and Department.
- Then select the category of the Grievance.
- Describe it in 150 words.
- Sign the deceleration and enter the captcha.
- Hit the submit button and the issue of the candidate will reach the Delhi University.
Sports and ECA Quota
The Sports and ECA (Extra Co-Curricular Quota) is given to those candidates who hold credits in games/sports or co-curricular activities. The candidates need to produce certificate if they want it. The candidates can only apply for these quotas before submitting the application fee. During the merit allocation, the credit of sports and ECA quota candidates will be considered.
Frequently Asked Questions for Entrance Exam Based Application Forms
Is the online registration mandatory for all the candidates applying for the Under Graduate Admissions 2018 (Only Entrance Based) ?
YES, online registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates applying for the Under Graduate Admissions 2018 (Only Entrance Based) portal.
I would like to change my “Applicant’s details”, which I filled during the “New User registration”. Can I do that?
NO, you cannot change that information later on. Be careful in filling the information.
I would like to change my Centre of Entrance Examination after completing the online registration form. Is it possible?
NO, candidate shall choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. After completion of the online registration, the chosen Centre will not be changed.
Can I submit the fee through any other method, like demand draft etc?
NO, the registration fee is accepted only through the Online payment options available in the registration portal.
My internet got disconnected while filling the form. What should I do?
When you get the internet connection, login again with your credentials and fill the information again.
Can I correct my mistake in the registration/application form?
NO modifications in the form are allowed once fee payment is made. Before making the online payment, you can edit your application form.
I have uploaded the wrong Photo/ID Proof/ Signature/DOB Certificate/Caste Certificate. Can I change it?
NO. Photo/ID Proof/ Signature/DOB Certificate/Caste Certificate once uploaded can not be changed.
How can I apply in multiple courses? Do I need to make payment for other courses separately?
After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using “Apply in New Course” button on your home area. You need to pay registration fee separately for each of the applied courses.
Do I need to send Hard Copy of the form?
No, You don’t have to send Hard Copy of the form anywhere, if required you will be notified.
Insofar, official details of DU 2018 Admission Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU 2018 Admission information, details will be updated here.