|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
EFLU Application Form 2018 – For Indian Students
EFLU Application Form 2018 will be issued for EFLU entrance exams 2018. Candidates who are eligible for respective programmes can apply online for the English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU) admissions 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for EFLU admission for the academic year 2018-19 at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses. Entrance tests for admission will be held in various centres in the country.
|Last date for Submission of applications||Feb 2018|
About EFLU Application Form 2018 – Application form of EFLU 2018 admissions is to be submitted online. There is no other means/ mode of filling EFLU Application Form 2018. You must have a valid personal e-mail id. It should be kept active until the completion of the admission process.
In case you do not have a valid personal email id, you should create a new email id before applying online.
- Link to fill EFLU Application Form 2018 for Indian Students will be available here.
Last Year, Fees for the entrance test was as follows:
- General/OBC applicants: Rs 500
- SC/ST/PWD applicants: Rs 250
The fee can be payable through Credit card/debit card/Netbanking.
How to submit the application form
Step 1: Keep the following ready:
- Download the Online Prospectus from the website and check the academic programmes offered and the eligibility criteria for each programme.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready
- your photograph
- your signature
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
- WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are seekingadmissionagainst the WDP/PWD quota
- credit card/debit card/Net banking codes
- JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee.
- Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card of the parent/guardian
Step 2: Register as a new user.
- Click on EFLU Registration online.
- Complete the details required. Then click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. Change of data will not be allowed.
- A password will be sent from EFL University to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Retain your Username and Password that appear for further reference.
Step 3: Confirmation of Password
- Login to with the username and password received from EFL University.
Step 4: Fill in the Online Registration form
- Click on EFLU Registration Online to get the application form.
- Complete the details required, upload your passport photograph, signature and certificates if any, and make the fee payment. Then click the Submit button. ]
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS and email confirming your payment.
Step 5: Download the Admit Pass
- On the date announced, (see website for information) download the Admit Pass using the same username and password.
- You will receive a system-generated Admit Pass. Download it, keep it safe and bring it to the Test centre on the Entrance test date.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature and documents
While filling the online application form, you will be provided with a link to upload your photograph and the image of your signature. So before applying online you must have a scanned (digital) image of your photograph, signature, Aadhra Card as per the specifications given below.
1. Photograph: Photograph must be a recent one and should be in passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, preferably with a white background. If you wear spectacles, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible. Caps/hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The photograph should be in 200 x 230 pixels. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. Adjust the settings of the scanner, such as the dpiresolution, during the process of scanning.
2. Signature : You have to sign on white paper with black ink/ball point pen. Scan thisimage. The signature should be in 140 x 60 pixels. Ensure that the size of the scanned image isnot more than 20KB. The signature will be appended on the Admit Pass and wherevernecessary. If your signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does notmatch with the signature on the Admit Pass, then you will not be allowed to write the entrancetest.
3. OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP certificate: Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi. Set colour to true colour.Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the image; then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (50 to 150 KB, as specified in the application form). The image should be in the JPG or JPEG format, e.g., with the file name image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. You can check the image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
You can easily obtain images of the required specifications using photo editors such as MS Paint and MS Office Picture Manager.
Procedure for uploading the photograph, signature and documents
- There are separate links for uploading images.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Proof for OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP”
- Browse and select the location where you have saved the scanned image file on your computer.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
Procedure for creating images with correct dimension
While scanning the photo, signature and other documents, if you do not get the required dimensions, follow these instructions:
- Open the scanned images in MS Paint.
- Click on images.
- Reduce the horizontal and vertical percentage in the stretch box, if the image size is larger than required.
- Increase the horizontal and vertical percentage in the stretch box, if the image size is less than required.
- Save the image in the JPG / JPEG format.
EFLU Application Form 2018 – For Foreign National Students
EFLU Application Form 2018 will be issued for admission to BA, BA (Hons) / MA / Phd Programme for Foreign Nationals Candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for EFLU admission for the academic year 2018-19 at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligbility criteria.
|Last date for acceptance of Applications||Jan 2018|
EFLU Application Form 2018
Eligbile candidates can download application form from the link given below.
- Download Application Form (Link will be available here..!!!)
Instructions for filling the application form
- Tick where applicable.
- Make sure all the columns filled.
- Attach copies of all the relevant certificates: passport, qualifications etc.
- For Ph.D, candidates should submit a Research Proposal/Synopsis of 500 to 800 words along with their application.