Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 – Gauhati University has released the result as the Provisional Integrated Rank List of M.Ed for session 2020-21. The Provisional Integrated Rank List has been released on the official website i.e. gauhati.ac.in. Gauhati University M.Ed entrance exam date was held on December 20, 2020. The admission to the M.Ed 2-year course is done through an entrance exam. Candidates can check all the relevant information like eligibility criteria, important dates on this page which will be updated from time to time.
– Gauhati University has released M.Ed Admission List. Click here to check it.
– Gauhati University has released the result for the M.Ed entrance exam. Scroll down to access the link.
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020
The application form has released for the M.Ed programme admission. Interested candidates need to fill up the application form from the official website and send it to the mentioned address before the last date. They should ensure that they satisfy all criteria before applying. The M.Ed program is a 2 year course in the department of education, GU for session 2020-21. Check below important dates regarding Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020.
|Application start date||05 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 Dec 2020|
|Generation of admit card||18 Dec 2020|
|Entrance Test Date||20 Dec 2020|
|Date of finalization of selected candidates list||To be announced|
|Date of Admission||To be announced|
|Date of commencement of classes||To be announced|
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 Result
Provisional Integrated Rank List of M.Ed has been released by Gauhati University for M.Ed Admission 2020. Students can check it on official website as well as here. The final selection list will be published at the official websit as per the schedule. The direct link to see the result is provided here through which the candidates can check it.
Check Result: Click here to check the Provisional Integrated Rank List of Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020.
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance exam has released on the official website, which is gauhati.ac.in. The application number is required to download the Gauhati University M.Ed Admit Card 2020. The admit card contains the details of the candidates, test center details. They should ensure that the details on the admit card are correct as given by the candidate.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the Gauhati University M.Ed Admit Card 2020.
Important Note for Candidates:
- If your Previous Degree (UG) result is awaited, you can download the admit card, but you have to submit the self-attested mark sheet during the examination time.
- If you are not able to download your admit card please contact to IUMS Cell.
- If any correction required in the admit card, please contact IUMS Cell or call us at the Helpline: +91-9870391549 or send an email to [email protected]
- Admit Cards are generated only for those applicants whose payment was successful.
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be B.Ed. / B.T. of this University or of any other university recognized by this University having at least 55% marks in aggregate as per latest NCTE norms (relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category of students as per university norms). Serving candidates must submit Study leave Certificate/ No
Objection Certificate from their concerned employers along with the application
Gauhati University M.Ed 2020 Application form
Candidates need to apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. The direct link to fill the application form has been provided below. The candidates need to pay Application Fee and Entrance Fee of Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates have the option of making the payment of fees/ Bank charges through the ONLINE MODE as no other mode of payments will be entertained. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking. RuPay Card is not accepted.
On successful completion of the Online Application Process, candidates are required to take a printout of the receipt and filled up the online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transactions may not be successful.
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Applicants must scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the upload section of the online application process.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents/ certificates ready for the documents upload section as well as to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ bank charges
- Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number, which should be kept active till the completion of this admission process. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the G.U. website i.e.gauhati.ac.in and click on the Home then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE ” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, an Application number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Application number and password.
- An SMS indicating the Application number and password will also be sent to the registered Mobile No. They can reopen the saved data using the Application number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature, and Grade Sheet.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
An important thing to prepare for the Gauhati University entrance exam for M.Ed Admission 2020 is that candidates will have to be thorough with the Exam Pattern to score better in the examination. It is a noteworthy thing to know before appearing for the examination. So, candidates can have a look at the information provided below for the same as per last year:
Venue: Arts building Gauhati University
Type of Question: OMR Based
Maximum Marks: 100
Duration: 2 hrs
Timing: 10:00 a.m to 12:00 noon
Official Website: gauati.ac.in
For getting more details about Gauhati University M.Ed Admission 2020 – Download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.