JEE Main B.Arch Syllabus 2022 – National Testing Agency or NTA has released the official syllabus for JEE Mains (B.Arch) Exam. Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing are the three main subjects for JEE Main if the candidate opted for B. Arch. The total marks will be 400 marks. Since the subjects are generally vast, NTA has narrowed it down to unit wise syllabus for all three subjects. Read the entire article to find the important topics and to download the PDF of JEE Main syllabus.
JEE Main B.Arch Syllabus 2022
JEE Main 2022 Syllabus Official Website is same as the website for all other important process for the examination i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can view and download JEE Main 2022 Syllabus PDF from here.JEE Main 2022 Syllabus B.Arch Download
Other Subjects JEE Main Syllabus 2022
- JEE Main Full Syllabus
- Physics – JEE Main Physics Syllabus
- Chemistry – JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus
- Mathematics – JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus
- B.Plan – JEE Main B.Plan Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus 2022 for B.Arch
The stream wise important topics for all three sections of B. Arch can be found below:
- Sets, Relations, And Functions
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Matrices And Determinants
- Permutations And Combinations
- Mathematical Inductions
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
- Sequence And Series
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics And Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
Part –II Aptitude
- Awareness Of Persons. Buildings, Materials
- Three Dimensional- Perception
Part – III Drawing
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urban-scape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.). landscape (riverfronts. Jungle. Gardens, trees. Plants, etc.) and rural life.
JEE Main 2022 Weightage & Mark Distribution
The subject-wise mark distribution and weightage for JEE Main B.Arch are as given below:
Paper 2 A – For B. Arch
Recommended: JEE Main Exam Pattern 2022
Q1. Is negative marks applicable for JEE Main B.Arch exam?
Ans: Yes, a mark deduction of -1 marks per wrong answer is given.
Q2. What is the weightage for mathematics in JEE Main B.Arch paper?
Ans: Mathematics carries a weightage of 100 marks for each paper of JEE Mains.
Q3. How many questions can be expected from math for JEE Main B.Arch ?
Ans: A total of 30 questions are expected from mathematics. 20 questions from section A and 10 questions from section B.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.