JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2022 – National Testing Agency or NTA has released the official syllabus for JEE Mains Exam. Chemistry is a mandatory subject for JEE Main if the candidate is an engineering aspirant opting for B. Tech/B.E. Moreover, chemistry carry a weightage of 100 marks. Since chemistry is a vast subjects NTA has sectioned into three sections – Physical Chemistry, Inorganic and Organic chemistry. In addition to this NTA has released the unit wise syllabus for chemistry. Read the entire article to find the important topics from Chemistry. Candidates can also download the PDF of JEE Main syllabus from this article.
JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2022
JEE Main 2022 Syllabus Official Website is same as the website for all other important process for the examination i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can view and download JEE Main 2022 Syllabus PDF from here.JEE Main 2022 Syllabus Chemistry Download
Other Subjects JEE Main Syllabus 2022
- Physics – JEE Main Syllabus
- JEE Main Full Syllabus
- Mathematics – JEE Main Syllabus
- B.Arch – JEE Main Syllabus
- B.Plan – JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus 2022 for Chemistry
The stream wise important topics from chemistry can be found below:
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
- States Of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- S -Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P- Block Elements
- D – And F- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification And Characterization Of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry
- Halogen containing Organic Compounds
- Oxygen containing Organic Compounds
- Nitrogen containing Organic Compounds
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
JEE Main 2022 Weightage & Mark Distribution
The subject-wise mark distribution and weightage are as given below:
Paper 1 – For B.E./ B. Tech
Paper 2 A – For B. Arch
Paper 2 B – For B. Plan
Recommended: JEE Main Exam Pattern 2022
Q1. Is there negative marking for Chemistry in JEE Main exam?
Ans: A mark deduction of -1 marks per incorrect answer is given for JEE Main.
Q2. What is the weightage for chemistry in JEE Main?
Ans: Chemistry carries a weightage of 100 marks for each paper of JEE Mains.
Q3. Is the topic wise sections available in syllabus of JEE Main Chemistry?
Ans: Yes, the topic wise syllabus is available online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.