Osmania University is the 3rd Oldest University in South India and Seventh Oldest University in the country. The main objective of the university is the achieve excellence in teaching and research. Osmania University offers admission for various UG, PG and Diploma course every year. The Candidates who interested to take admission in Osmania University in various courses i.e. offer by university first have to register for the courses for the courses which they like to pursue. Candidates are required to check all the eligibility criteria before the registration. Once the candidates would complete the registration process no changes will be allowed by the conducting authority. Candidates can check complete details of OUCDE Admission 2018-19 like Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure etc from this page given below. For getting the latest update about any courses i.e. offer by the university visit the page regularly.
OUCDE PGRRCDE Admission MBA / MCA 2018-19
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University will issue the notification for Entrance Test for Admission into MBA (2 yrs) & M.C.A. (3 yrs) through Distance Mode. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding OUCDE PGRRCDE MBA / MCA 2018 from this page given below.
Schedule for All Courses
|Application Start||03 Aug 2018|
|Application last date without late fee||31 Aug 2018|
|Application Last date with a late fee of 500||24 Sep 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets commences form||28 Sep 2018|
|Commencing of MBA / MCA entrance test||30 Sep 2018|
|Last date of admission without late fee for all courses||31 Oct 2018|
Note: The PGRRCDE, OU conducts an Entrance Test for MBA/MCA 2018-2019 as one of the pre-requisites for admission into MBA/MCA courses.
Admit Card for Osmania University Distance Education (OUCDE) 2018 has been released. Admit Card is made available at the official website of Osmania University Education or the direct link to download the admit card is also provided below for the sake of candidates. Candidates need to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Admit Card: Osmania University Distance Education (OUCDE) 2018 Admit card is now available. Download Here.
Application Form (MBA/MCA)
Candidates can apply online from the official website www.ouadmissions.com or through the direct link that will be given below. Before applying candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria strictly as failure to which will be disqualification.
Registration: Click here for Online Admissions For 2018-19 registration link.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for MBA/MCA.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for online submission of application is Rs 300/-. (without late fee)The registration fee has to be paid through Net Banking / Debits Cards / Credit Cards.
Procedure to submit online application:
- Visit the website, www.ouadmissions.com or click on the link given above and get registered by giving basic details and by paying the registration fee.
- The registration ID will be sent to your registered mobile and e-mail ID.
- Login to fill up the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Fill up the required details and submit the online application.
General Eligibility Criteria for All Courses
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Board/University which are under the jurisdictional area of other States shall have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Deputy Registrar, Osmania University to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the university courses.
- There is no age restriction for admission to any course.
- Candidates from all over India will be admitted without any Entrance Test provided the candidates fulfils the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the course.
- Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission to all courses provided, they fulfil the in India for correspondence and despatch of study material and information.
Course wise Eligibility Criteria
- MBA: Should have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying Examination.
- MCA: Should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level.
- M.A. English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Telugu/Urdu
A candidates should have passed U.G. Degree Examination and studied the subject concerned at UG Level.
- M.A Economics/Politicial Science/History
Minimum qualification – B.A. Degree Examination and Studied the subject concerned at UG Level.
M.A. Public Personnel Management/ M.A. Philosophy/ M.A. Sociology
Minimum qualification – 3 year’s UG course.
- M.A. Psychology
Candidates should have passed 3 years UG course with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA or BAchelor of Mentally Retarded/ Bachelor of Social Work/M.Ed./MA(Education)/M.Sc.(Home Science)/Diploma in Child Psychology/ Diploma in industrial Psychology.
Minimum qualification – 3 years B.com course.
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- Candidates should pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) / BE/ B.Tech and should have studied the Mathematics as one of the subjects at UG level.
- Those who have passed P.G. Diploma in Mathematics are also eligible to M.Sc.(Maths).
- Candidates who passed AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay are also Eligible.
- M.Sc Staticis
Candidates should pass in B.A/B.Sc and should have studied Mathematics/Statics as one of the subjects at UG level. The Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech are not eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate & Post graduate Courses
|B.A||Inter or 10+2 level exam Pass|
|B.A (Mathematics & Statistics)||Inter or 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the optional subject|
|B.Com (General)||Inter or 10+2 level exam Pass|
|B.B.A||Inter or 10+2 level exam Pass|
|P.G. Diploma in Mathematics||Graduate of any faculty. (3 YDC)|
|P.G. Diploma in English Language Teaching||Graduate of any faculty. (3 YDC)|
|P.G. Diploma in Business Management||Graduate of any faculty. (3 YDC)|
|P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics||B.Sc./ M.Sc / B.Sc.(Ag.)/B. Pharmacy / BVSc./ MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS /BHMS / BE with 50% of marks|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (Two Semesters)||Graduate of any faculty|
Note: The eligibility of the candidates is not being verified at the time of application and at the time of issuing of hall tickets. Therefore, it is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is eligible for the MBA/ MCA programme for whichever he/she is applying.
Syllabus and Information about the Test
The test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme. The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 100 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen only (Blue/ Black). If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
Pattern of the Test
The test consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University will declare the Result of the exams that will be held in Sep 2018. Candidates who will be appearing in the examination can check their Result from the official website. The link to check the result is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
Result: The result will be available here after it gets declared.
OUCDE Admission 2018 for P.G. Diploma in Bio-Informatics
PGRRCDE, OU released notification for the eligible candidates from all over India for admission into PG Diploma in Bioinformatics course under the Faculty of Science, Osmania University without Entrance Test. The course is useful for research in inter-disciplinary feild / areas of science and also useful for those seeking future educational career prospects here and abroad, especially it is useful to fulfill 16 years educational condition to go abroad.
|Start date of Admissions||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date for Admission without Late fee||31 Oct 2018|
Application Form 2018
Those seeking admission can procure the Prospectus-cum Application form through www.oucde.net online in Aug 2018. The candidates have to submit their certificates for verification, along with one set of xerox copies after online submission, whenever required in PGRRCDE, OU.
Eligibility Criteria – Students who have passed their B.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / B.Sc.(Ag.) / M.B.B.S / B.V.Sc./ BDS/ BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc./ M.Tech. / M.C.A. / Ph.D. etc. with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern for PG Diploma in Biopharmatics
The examination will be held at the end of the year and candidates will have to prepare for four theory and two practicals examination that will be held in the given below order with the following subject code, consisting of the following mark division and all in total will make 500 marks.
Online Admission Process
Prof. G Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education(PGRRCDE)(IGNOU) has introduced an Online Admission Process. Through this online facility, prospective students can be able to submit their Application Forms online and receive instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS. There is provision for payment of Registration Fee on-line through Credit/Debit cards/Net-banking by using On-line Payment gateway. This facility is available for all courses offering by PGRRCDE. Steps for Online admission process has been provided below.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.oucde.net.
- click on “Online Services”. A Home Page will be open.
- For new admission Click on “Online Admissions” and navigate the admission page.
- Click on the course which you are seeking for admission.
- Click on “Register Now” button after selecting the check box followed by reading the instruction.
- Pay the Registration amount through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Registration amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After payment is done, Registration ID will be generated. Click on “Proceed to Fill Application Form” to upload your Photo, Signature. Do not disclose Registration ID, Keep it till you submit the application form.
- Upload your passport size scanned Photo and Signature. File format should be JPEG or JPG. File size should not exceed 40kb. This photo will be used for ID card, Hall Tickets and Memos.
- Select course and course combination properly Check your eligibility for the selected course/option by clicking on the “Eligibilities.” link. Check all information filled by you and submit the form.
- After submission of your application form you are navigated to following confirmation page. For final confirmation of your Admission, you have to visit PRGGCDE for certificate verification. After registration, proceed to PGRRCDE with all Original Certificates and one set of Xerox copy within 15 working days. After verification of your certificates, you have to pay the prescribed fee through online payment to complete the Admission Process. Hall Ticket will be generated after completion of payment(course fee)After submission of your application form you are navigated to following confirmation page. For final confirmation of your Admission, you have to visit PRGGCDE for certificate verification. After registration, proceed to PGRRCDE with all Original Certificates and one set of Xerox copy within 15 working days. After verification of your certificates, you have to pay the prescribed fee through online payment to complete the Admission Process. Hall Ticket will be generated after completion of payment(course fee).
Official website: www.oucde.net.
For more details of OUCDE PGRRCDE MBA / MCA 2018 – Download Information Brochure.