Osmania University offers admission for various UG, PG and Diploma course every year. Interested candidates can check complete details of OUCDE Admission 2018 like Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure etc from this page given below.
On this page the following OUCDE admission / exams are covered.
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics
- MBA / MCA
OUCDE Admission 2018 for P.G. Diploma in Bio-Informatics
PGRRCDE, OU released notification for the eligible candidates from all over India for admission into PG Diploma in Bioinformatics course under the Faculty of Science, Osmania University without Entrance Test. The course is useful for research in inter-disciplinary feild / areas of science and also useful for those seeking future educational career prospects here and abroad, especially it is useful to fulfill 16 years educational condition to go abroad.
Application Form 2018
Those seeking admission can procure the Prospectus-cum Application form through www.oucde.net online from 16 August, 2017. The candidates have to submit their certificates for verification, along with one set of xerox copies after online submission, whenever required in PGRRCDE, OU.
Eligibility Criteria – Students who have passed their B.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / B.Sc.(Ag.) / M.B.B.S / B.V.Sc./ BDS/ BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc./ M.Tech. / M.C.A. / Ph.D. etc. with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
OUCDE PGRRCDE MBA / MCA 2017
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University has issued the notification for Entrance Test for Admission into MBA (2 yrs) & M.C.A. (3 yrs) through Distance Mode. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding OUCDE PGRRCDE MBA / MCA 2017 from this page given below.
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University has declared the Result of the exam held on 17 Sep 2017. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their Result from the official website. The link to check the result is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- To Check MBA / MCA Result 2017 – Click here
Candidates can apply online from official www.ouadmissions.com or through the direct link given below. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for online submission of application is Rs 500/-. The registration fee has to be paid through Net Banking / Debits Cards / Credit Cards.
Procedure to submit online application:
- Visit the website, www.ouadmissions.com or click on the link given above and get registered by giving basic details and by paying the registration fee.
- The registration ID will be sent to your registered mobile and e-mail ID.
- Login to fill up the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Fill up the required details and submit the online application.
- MBA: Should have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying Examination.
- MCA: Should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level.
Note: The eligibility of the candidates is not being verified at the time of application and at the time of issuing of hall tickets. Therefore, it is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is eligible for the MBA/MCA programme which he/she is applying.
Syllabus and Information about the Test
The test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme. The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 100 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen only (Blue/ Black). If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
Pattern of the Test
The test consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
For more details of OUCDE PGRRCDE MBA / MCA 2017 – Download Information Brochure.