State University of Performing and Visual Arts has released the notification for the eligible candidates to apply for various courses for the academic year 2018-19. Application form can be filled by candidates as per schedule from the official website supva.ac.in. Candidates can check the complete information of SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates can fill their application from the official website supva.ac.in as on or before the last date of application. Candidates applying for the Exam must download their admit cards and bring them to examination centers on the date of exam.
Schedule for the SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2018 is given below.
|Availability of Onine Registration form||30 Mar 2018|
|Availability of online practice test(PT) and qualifying test(QT). Candidate may take practice test any number of time but will be given only two chances to attempt for QT.||30 Mar- 15 May 2018|
|Result of Qualifying Test will be displayed||16 May 2018|
|Availability of Online Admission form||17 May 2018|
|Last date of submission of Admission and Aptitude form||31 May 2018|
|List of candidates called for Creative Aptitude Test & Skill Test||04 Jun 2018|
|Mailing of admit card||07 Jun 2018|
|Creative Aptitude Test and Skill Test||28-30 Jun 2018|
|Final result declaration on Notice board||06 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling & Admission fee submission||16-17 Jul 2018|
|2nd Counselling & Admission fee submission||20-21 Jul 2018|
|3rd Counselling & Admisison Fee Submission||26-27 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of the session||01 Aug 2018|
|Counselling Details of vacant seats in SUPVA||04 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check Admission Notice against Vacant seats
- Click here to check admission notice for FTV department for counselling (16 August)
- Click here to check the latest vacancy position B.Arch.
- Click here to check the Intake for following departments is revised office order.
- Click here to check the details of vacant seats for various Departments.
- Click here to check the Admission notice of B.Arch. 2018-19 .
Vacant Seats: Click here to check the Details of Vacant Seats in the Design Department.
State University of Performing and Visual Arts, has released merit list of various programmes. Candidates can check the merit lists from the official website OR through the link that is provided below by clicking on the respective link.
- Click here to check Merit List of Candidates who appeared in Creative Test & Skill Test held on Aug 16, 2018.
- Click here to check Provisional Merit List of B.Arch 4th Institute Level Physical Counseling.
- Click here to check the Merit List of B.Arch 3rd Institute Level Physical Counseling.
SUPVA 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form from the official website before the last date. Application form should be filled completely in all respects. Fees can be paid as per their respective course. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form. Candidate can also fill their application from the direct link that is provided below.
- Click here to check the Admission form and details of vacant seats in SUPVA for open admission scheduled on Aug 16, 2018
- Click here to fill the SUPVA 2018 Application form.
For all the subjects (except Urban Planning & Architecture course)
- A candidate who has 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination by a recognized Board or Institution is eligible to apply for these courses whereas the SC candidates of Haryana are required to possess min. 47.5% marks.
- The candidates appearing in the above examination may also apply but they will have to deposit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
For Institute of Urban Planning & Architecture
Admission for B.Arch. shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score conducted by Council of Architecture and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50 through on‐line and off‐Campus counseling by HSTES, as per the schedule and key dates decided by HSTES mentioned in their Admission Prospectus of B.E./B.TECH./ B.ARCH Programmes for the session 2018‐19.
For Institute of Acting, Design and Film & Television & Visual Arts
Selection of a candidate will be based on the combined merit of performance, as per following criteria:
- Qualifying Exam (20% Weightage)
- Written Examination (30% Weightage)
- Skill Test (50% Weightage)
Courses & Seats Intake
|Programme Name||No. of Seats|
|Animation & MultiMedia||10|
|Urban Planning & Architecture|
|Lifestyle Accessories Design||20|
|Film & Television|
For more information regarding SUPVA Rohtak 2018– Download official brochure here
Official website- www.supva.ac.in