State University of Performing and Visual Arts is a premier institution offering training in the fields of Fine Arts, Architecture, Design, Cinema in the country and produce highly trained professionals. The University offers various UG and PG programme in various field of Performing and Visual Arts. Merit list will also be released for admission to various Postgraduate and Undergraduate programmes of Pt.LC SUPVA for the Academic Session 2022-2023. Candidates are advised to visit University website supva.ac.in from time to time to see the latest updates and other instructions. Candidates can check the complete information of SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022
Candidates can fill their application from the official website supva.ac.in as on or before the last date of application. Candidates applying for the Exam must download their admit cards and bring them to examination centers on the date of exam.
SUPVA Rohtak Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||State University of Performing and Visual Arts, Rohtak|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Location||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Course Offered||UG and PG programme in various field of Performing and Visual Arts|
SUPVA Rohtak Admission 2022 Important Dates
From below table candidates can check the expected schedule of UG and PG programmes for 2022-2023 session.
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programme
|Admission Notice and online prospectus on website||to be announced|
|Last date of submission of Online Admission Form with fee||to be announced|
|1st admission list||to be announced|
|2nd Admission list||to be announced|
|3rd Admission list||to be announced|
|Display of Final (combined) admission list||to be announced|
|Induction Programme for fresh students||to be announced|
SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 Courses & Seats Intake
Candidates can check the last year seat matrix to get the idea for upcoming session from below.
For Bachelor Degree Programmes:
Below we provides the Fourteen Bachelor Degree Programmes as per last year record for students in the various Departments with intake mentioned against each. Duration of all Programmes in the Faculties of Film & Television, Design, Visual Arts is 4 years (8 Semester), whereas the duration of Bachelor of Architecture in the Faculty of Urban Planning and Architecture is 5 years (10 Semester).
|Programme Name||No. of Seats|
|Faculty of Film & Television|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)||15|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (Direction)||15|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (Cinematography)||15|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (Editing)||15|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (Audiography)||15|
|Faculty of Visual Arts|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (Applied Arts)||25|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (Animation &|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (Painting)||25|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (Sculpture)||10|
|Faculty of Design|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design)||25|
|Bachelor of Design (Life Style Accessory|
|Bachelor of Design (Product Design)||20|
|Bachelor of Design (Textile Design)||25|
|Faculty of Urban Planning & Architecture|
|Bachelor of Architecture||40|
For Post Graduate Programmes: Master Degree Programmes of 2 year (4 Semester) duration are available in the following disciplines with intake of 30 seats in each programme. (As per last year)
- Master of Mass Communication (Media Production)
- Master of Visual Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Planning (Urban & Regional )
SUPVA 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form from the official website before the last date. Application form should be filled completely in all respects. Fees can be paid as per their respective course. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form. Candidate can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Application Form: Candidates can apply online for SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 as per schedule.
SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check the eligibility criteria for SUPVA Rohtak Admission 2022, is given below pointwise.
For Undergraduate programmes
- Eligibility Conditions for Bachelor Programmes, except B.Arch Programme
- A candidate who has 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination by a recognized Board or Institution is eligible to apply for these courses.
- SC candidates of Haryana are required to possess a minimum 47.5% marks
- The candidates appearing in the above examination may also apply, but he/she will have to deposit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of counseling.
- For Bachelor of Architecture Programme
- Eligibility: As per HSTES Admission Prospectus of B.E./B. TECH/B.Arch programs for the session 2021. For details visit HSTES websites-www.hstes.org Or http://www.hstes.in
- Merit criteria: Admission for B.Arch. shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score conducted by Council of Architecture and valid JEE score (For Architecture) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50.50 through online and off-campus counseling by HSTES, as per the scheduled and key dates decided by HSTES mentioned in their Admission Prospectus of B.E./B.Tech/B.ARCH programs for the session 2021.
For Postgraduate programmes
- Master of Planning (Urban & Regional):
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban & Regional Planning/Architecture/Civil Engineering with at least 50% marks (47.5% for Schedule Caste candidate of Haryana) in aggregate.
- Master of Design (Fashion Design)
50% in Bachelor in Design in any stream/Bachelor in Fashion Technology or equivalent degree/ BVA in any stream i.e.in Painting/Applied Art/ Sculpture/Animation& Multimedia/Graphics or B.Sc. Home Science(Textile Design)/Apparel Design. For Schedule Caste candidates of Haryana 47.5%.
- Master of Visual Arts (Applied Arts)
50% in Bachelor of Fine Arts/Bachelor of Visual Arts in Painting/Applied Art/Sculpture/ or equivalent degree. For Schedule Caste candidates of Haryana 47.5%
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (Media Production)
- Graduate in Mass Communication or any other Graduate programme in Media Studies with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor Degree in Film & TV with 50% marks OR 3 -Year PG Diploma in Film&TV with 50% marks.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media Studies with 50% marks.
- Haryana Scheduled Caste candidates should have 47.5% marks in Graduation/ or 42.75% in 3 year Post Graduate Diploma in Film & Television.
- BE/B. tech in Computer/IT/Electronics & Communication with 50% marks
SUPVA Rohtak 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the structure of Entrance Test (ET) and Creative Skill Test (CST) -2021 for UG and PG Programmes from below.
For Entrance Test (Common for UG and PG Programmes)
Exam Pattern of Entrance test for both UG and PG programes is same and Entrance Exam is divided into four section which is General English, General Awareness, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Creative Aptitude and 25 questions will come from each section.
- Type of Questions: Entrance test shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total Marks of Question Paper: 100 Marks
- Duration of Entrance Exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Number of Question: 100
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
Creative Skill Test of Undergraduate Programmes: It will be of 100 marks and conducted in different slots. Creative Skill Test shall be conducted by the committee(s) to be constituted by Vice-Chancellor.
Note: Drawing sheets, question papers, writing papers etc. will be provided wherever necessary. Electronic devices such as calculators, mobile phone etc. will not be allowed inside examination hall.
Creative Skill Test of Postgraduate Programmes: There will be skill test of one hour based on performance/task/written/viva-voce of 100 marks.
SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 Selection Process
Selection of a candidate for Undergraduate programmes will be based on the combined merit of performance, as per the following criteria:
- 10+2 (or equivalent): 30% Weightage
- Entrance Test (ET): 50% Weightage
- Creative Skill Test: 20% Weightage
Admission to all Post Graduate Programmes will be based on the merit of qualifying examinations, entrance test and skill test as per the following wieghtage:
- Academic Merit (Qualifying Examination): 50% Weightage
- Entrance Test1: 30% Weightage
- Skill Test: 20% Weightage
State University of Performing and Visual Arts (SUPVA), is a public university in Rohtak, India. It was established in 2014 through Haryana Act No. 24. The university is a joint campus of four institutions: State Institute of Film and Television , State Institute of Design, State Institute of Fine Arts and State Institute of Urban Planning and Architecture.
Official website- supva.ac.in
Insofar, official details of SUPVA Rohtak Admission and Entrance Exam 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.