Organising University : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), gandhinagar.
The scheduled date for CLAT 2014 examination is Sunday, 11th May, 2014.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2014 will be conducted by the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
The important features of CLAT-2014 are the introduction of online Application and later Centralized Online Counselling for admission. It is believed that this scheme will save time, energy and efforts of thousands of students and parents and make the overall process more efficient and effective.
CLAT 2014 - The Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance test conducted by 14 National Law Universities/Institutes for admissions to five-year integrated under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes. The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment. Click here for more details on these 14 National Law Universities/Institutes or scroll down to the bottom of this post.
The first Common Law Admission Test CLAT Core Committee (consisting of Vice-Chancellors of the participating Universities / Institutes) decided that the test should be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. Accordingly, CLAT-2008 (NLSIU, Bangalore), CLAT-2009 (NALSAR, Hyderabad), CLAT-2010 (NLIU, Bhopal), CLAT-2011 (WBNUJS, Kolkata) and CLAT-2012 (NLUJ, Jodhpur) were conducted.
CLAT 2014 Quick Links
CLAT 2014 General Information
- General Information
- Pattern of the Paper
- Procedure for obtaining and submission of the application forms
- Mode of Admission
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Law Universities in India
- Locate Prospectus Distribution Center
- Rejection Forms of CLAT 2014
- Download Admit Card
- Test Centres
- Procedure for Admission against NRI/NRI Sponsored Seats
Post Exam Information
- Provisional Admission List Institution Wise
- University Allotment List
- Detailed Analysis of the Exam
- Answer Key
- Calendar after Result
The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
If you have any queries regarding CLAT 2014 – Exam, admissions, preparation; please ask here in comments below. You can also ask on the CLAT 2014 discussion thread.