Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
CLAT – The Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance test conducted by National Law Universities /Institutes for admissions to five-year integrated under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes. The participating NLUs in the order of their establishment. For more details on these National Law Universities /Institutes or scroll down to the bottom of this post.
The first Common Law Admission Test CLAT Core Committee (consisting of Vice-Chancellors of the participating Universities / Institutes) decided that the test should be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. Accordingly, CLAT-2008 (NLSIU, Bangalore), CLAT-2009 (NALSAR, Hyderabad), CLAT-2010 (NLIU, Bhopal), CLAT-2011 (WBNUJS, Kolkata) and CLAT-2012 (NLUJ, Jodhpur) were conducted.
In compliance with the interim order passed by the Madurai Bench of the Hon’ble Madras High Court in the matter WP (MD) No. 6427 of 2014, it is hereby informed that “Tamil Nadu National Law School” has been provisionally included for CLAT-2014, subject to the ultimate outcome of the petition, as per the interim order.
Click Here for CLAT 2015 Complete Information – Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.
Books & Papers
The participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS)
- CLAT Refund of Fee 2014
- Detailed Analysis of the Exam | Answer Key | Result
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any queries regarding CLAT Exam, admissions, preparation; please ask here in comments below.