Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
CLAT – The Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance test conducted by National Law Universities /Institutes for admissions to five-year integrated under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes. The participating NLUs in the order of their establishment. For more details on these National Law Universities /Institutes or scroll down to the bottom of this post.
The first Common Law Admission Test CLAT Core Committee (consisting of Vice-Chancellors of the participating Universities / Institutes) decided that the test should be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. Accordingly, CLAT-2008 (NLSIU, Bangalore), CLAT-2009 (NALSAR, Hyderabad), CLAT-2010 (NLIU, Bhopal), CLAT-2011 (WBNUJS, Kolkata) and CLAT-2012 (NLUJ, Jodhpur) were conducted.
Click Here for CLAT 2015 Complete Information – Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.
Books & Papers
The participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS)
- CLAT Refund of Fee 2014
- Detailed Analysis of the Exam | Answer Key | Result
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any queries regarding CLAT Exam, admissions, preparation; please ask here in comments below.