JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form is available online. Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2015 must be filled in order to appear in the medical entrance exam. JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form will be available from March 2, 2015 to May 4, 2015. Online Registration shall commence at www.jipmer.edu.in. If you wish to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam, know more about the application form submission process, application fees and other details here.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form – Complete Details
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Submission Process last year was as follows
- Application fee last year was Rs 1000 for general candidates and Rs 800 for reserved category candidates.
- Payment of fees could be done through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only.
Online Application Form of JIPMER MBBS 2015 – Apply Now
Last date to fill and submit the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form is May 4, 2015.
Notification and Application Form – To be available from 02.03.2015 to 04.05.2015. Important dates have been announced.
Procedure to apply online
Dates of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form have been announced. Procedure for form filling is yet to be announced officially. For such candidates who are looking for information regarding how to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2015 can get an idea of the procedure here. Relevant information have been compiled from past year information brochure. You can get an idea of the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form submission process.
- Create your Application Account. This one account is for everything. So provide complete and accurate information. All information is required.
- Complete your registration form as directed
- All fields marked with (*) asterix are mandatory and have to be filled.
- Your E-Mail ID and Password will be your login details and will remain the same for all your future interactions with the JIPMER MBBS Online Application.
- E-Mail ID and Password provided during registration cannot be changed / corrected later. Email ID will appear on the application form. Please ensure to fill in the correct name as per your educational certificate.
- Please ensure that your E-Mail ID and Password are kept protected to prevent any misuse.
- The candidate will be asked to log-in for the online application process using the email id and password given by them at the time of registration.
- Please ensure / verify your e-mail address before submitting the Registration request, as only this address will be used for all future correspondence till registration.
- Fees can be paid in any branch of State Bank of India 24 hours after taking printout of the challan.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI||Rs 1000||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Mode of payment||Only through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card|
JIPMER MBBS Application Procedure
The info given here is as per last year procedure. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as the official notification for JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance exam is published, the details will be updated.
- Register for Payment
- Pay via credit / debit card OR internet banking.
- On submission of this form you will receive your “user id” and “password” on your above registered “email id” and/or “mobile number”.
- Login to complete application form.
- Confirm the final application form details.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page.
These steps are explained in detail below.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form – Register Online
- Complete all the details correctly.
- Click on “Register”.
- You will be taken to Payment submission.
Payment of fees
- You can pay fees via Credit / Debit Card or select Online Banking option.
- According to your mode selected, you will be taken to the payment gateway.
- Check your email ID for “Transaction reference number”.
- Check your email ID for login information.
You will get an email with the subject “JIPMER – MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM” within 24 hours of payment submission.
- Note down “JIPMER USER ID” and “PASSWORD”.
- Click on the link in the email for log in.
- Log in with JIPMER user ID and Password, fill your personal details and upload the scan photo & signature and submit the application form. No changes can be made to the application form post final submission.
Note: If when you click the link, you get the error “Access to this resource is not allowed over HTTP. Use HTTPS.”; copy paste the link in another tab and instead of “http”, write “https” in the beginning.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form Login
Log In Screen –
- Log in using the form ID and password.
Screen After Log In –
- Click “Edit” to fill in the application.
- Enter the following details
- Name of applicant
- Parents’ names
- Date of Birth
- NRI / OCI
- Qualification details
- Other details such as parent’s educational background
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Preview the application
- Click “I Agree” after reading the Declaration.
- Click “Submit” after giving all the mandatory details.
Instructions for Photograph:
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black and White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31 Jan.
- Photograph must be taken with name of candidates (as in application) and date of taking photograph.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
Check the Final Application Form
Scrutinize the details submitted in the form and confirm.
The process of submission of application On-line is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Up loading personal details, Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature. The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which would contain Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.