JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form is available online. Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2016 must be filled in order to appear in the medical entrance exam. JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016 is available from March 7, 2016 to May 4, 2016. JIPMER 2016 Online Registration has commenced at www.jipmer.edu.in which will be followed by the availability of facility to download admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam. If you wish to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance exam, know more about the application form submission process, application fees and other details here.
Notified on 13 Mar 2016 – The Entrance Examination for JIPMER MBBS scheduled on 05 June 2016 will be held in Two shifts (Morning shift and Afternoon Shift).
|Commencement of application form submission||March 7, 2016|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance examination||May 4, 2016|
|Date of MBBS entrance exam||June 5, 2016|
JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply online. Log on to link in the Home page and navigate to the link Apply on-line MBBS admission 2016 or follow the link given here. The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line. The applicant is advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual before starting JIPMER Online Registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance exam is now available.
Apply online – Click here to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance examination.
The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
In the event of rejection of the on-line application form, no correspondence / request for reconsideration will be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line.
Books recommended for JIPMER MBBS Preparation
|16 Years’ Solved Papers of JIPMER Medical||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|Vision Mission JIPMER by T Sudharsan, G Kannan||Buy Online|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee
The mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card, and the application fee for each category is as follows.
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI||Rs 1000||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||Rs 800|
|OPH||Exempted for application fee|
Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own records and for any future correspondence if required.
Applications are generally rejected in the following situations:
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2)
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC / ST Categories WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
JIPMER MBBS Application Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.i. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2016”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line is given below on this page.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card
These steps are explained in detail below in this article.
Instructions for Photograph and Signature
One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31.01.2016.
The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
Candidate must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and photograph
Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB. Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB
Check out the detailed notification below.
Step by Step Guide for JIPMER MBBS Application Form – Register Online
The info given here is for reference purpose only, there may be some difference in the screenshot given below and actual pages.
If you have any queries about JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form, please ask in comments below.