JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form will be available online. Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2016 must be filled in order to appear in the medical entrance exam. JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016 will be available from March 7, 2016 to May 4, 2016. JIPMER 2016 Online Registration shall commence at www.jipmer.edu.in which will be followed by the availability of facility to download admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam. If you wish to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance exam, know more about the application form submission process, application fees and other details here.
Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance exam will be available on 7th March 2016.
Only application dates have been announced. Details given below this line are as per last year’s information brochure. New and final information will be updated here information brochure is released. Information given below this line is only for reference.
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply online. Log on to link in the Home page and navigate to the link Apply on-line MBBS admission 2016. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
The applicant is advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual before starting JIPMER Online Registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee
Last year, the mode of payments were a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card, and the application fee for each category was as follows.
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI||Rs 1000||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Mode of payment||Only through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card|
Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own records and for any future correspondence if required.
Applications are generally rejected in the following situations:
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2)
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC/ST Categories WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
JIPMER MBBS Application Procedure
The info given here is as per last year procedure. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as the official notification for JIPMER MBBS 2016 entrance exam is published, the details will be updated.
- Register for Payment
- Pay via credit / debit card OR internet banking.
- On submission of this form you will receive your “user id” and “password” on your above registered “email id” and/or “mobile number”.
- Login to complete application form.
- Confirm the final application form details.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page.
These steps are explained in detail below.
Step by Step Guide for JIPMER MBBS Application Form – Register Online
Instructions for Photograph:
Following instructions are of last year, and will be updated when application form 2016 is made available.
One (1) recent color passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable. Photograph MUST be taken on or after date prescribed in the brochure.
The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected. The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
Candidate must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and photograph.
Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB.
Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB.
This is a developing news. As and when more details are issued by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will be updated here.
If you have any queries about JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form, please ask in comments below.