KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) for admission to professional courses by Karnataka Examination Authority. The examination is conducted in the month of May each year.
Latest Update - KCET 2014 Medical and Dental Extended Round.
KCET Supplementary Results 2014
- Instructions to Candidates
- CET-2014 (Supplementary) – Allotment Result
- CET-2014 (Supplementary) – Fee Payment and Admission Order download
Additional Ranks (Spot Ranks) – PU Revaluation Changes
Candidates already verified and change in PU Revaluation must get re-verified and collect new acknowledgment with revised Rank
- Medical, Engineering and ISM&H Additional Ranks
- Agriculture, Veterinary, BTech(Agri) & BTech(Food) Ranks
- Agriculture, Veterinary, BTech(Agri), BTech(Food) – Practical Additional Ranks
- Architecture Additional Ranks
- Pharmacy Additional Ranks
The official notification for KCET 2014 is announced. Click Here to view the notification.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2014 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology courses and Architecture course, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2014-15.
Applicants for CET-2014 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Ag (B.Tech), BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tecg (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketting & Co-Op). Seniority for counseling will be arrived at based on 50% score in PUC and 50% score in CET. Seniority for counseling for B.V.Sc & AH will be based only on CET Score. However, seniority for counseling for candidates who have filled in column 23 of the application form and are interested in obtaining seat under “Agriculturist Quota” will have to attend Practical Test conducted by Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Universities in Bidar, Dharwad, Bagalkot, Shimoga and Bangalore centres and score minimum 50% marks to claim eligibility under Agriculturist Quota.
KCET 2014 Quick Links
- Option Entry NEW
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Information Brochure
- Application Dates Extended
- KCET 2014 Answer Key and Solutions
- Agriculture Practical Test on 20-May-2014
- Document Verification Schedule
- KEA publishes List of Candidates Verified for KCET
KCET 2014 Important Information
- Important Instructions
- Eligibility Clauses and Documents Required (For Government Seats)
- Entrance Exam
- Exam Centres
- Fee Structure
- Colleges and Intake
- Online Allotment of Seats
- Admission Round
- Casual Vacancy Round
- Merit List
Government Orders for Income and Caste / Category
- List of Caste which comes under OBC Category (Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B)
- List of other Government Orders for OBC Category (Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B)
- Income Limit for OBC Category (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B)
- List of Caste which comes under SC / ST Category
- Validity period for Income Certificate (SC, ST and BC)
The above information pertains to general details of Karnataka CET. Specific details of counselling and seat allocation and other updates will be available March 2014 onwards. Please visit the page again to know more information as per official KCET announcements.
KCET 2014 Helpline Centres
* Native District: Native District means the district in which the residential address furnished by the candidates in the CET-2014 Application Form is located.