AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card has been issued by AIIMS Delhi, on aiimsexams.org. Link to download it is given below. To download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019, candidates have to login by entering details such as registration id, RUC, and password. AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam will take place on May 25 and 26, 2019. Candidates have to carry a printout of admit card with 1 photo id proof to take the exam. To know more information about AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019, candidates can go through this article.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Last year, about 4,52,931 candidates registered for the AIIMS MBBS exam, out of which, 3,74,520 candidates appeared in the examination. Of these, 7,617 candidates qualified. Keep a copy of the admit card as it is required during checking the result, seat allocation, etc. Check the schedule for issuance of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of AIIMS Admit Card 2019||15 May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date||25 & 26 May 2019|
Admit card: Click here to download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card.
Important Instructions for the Candidates Appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam
AIIMS, New Delhi published an important advisory for the candidates in various newspapers. Candidates can check the same here.
- On the day of the test, only an original print (not Photocopy) of the AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket is valid.
- It is advised that a student should visit the exam center allotted at least two (02) days before the test and familiarize with the location.
- You need to report at the allotted test center as per the reporting time mentioned on the Admit Card. No candidates is allowed entry inside the test center after the Entry Closing time.
- On the day of the test, candidates need to compulsory carry three (03) items – (i) Print out of Admit Card, (ii) any valid ID proof in Original, (iii) 02 recent passport size photo of the candidate with white background, one of which is to be pasted on the admit card.
- There is no specific dress code for the examinees appearing for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. However, it is expected that the candidates will dress accordingly to the weather. Note that hats, caps, scarves and similar headgear, as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear, and large metallic buttons, are prohibited.
- Do not wear any ornaments, whatsoever.
- Those who require to wear headgear due to religion or customs should visit the center early to allow adequate time for frisking.
Click here to check important advisory for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
– AIIMS MBBS 2019 Free Mock Test –
Hey guys! Here is the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Mock Test for you free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything. Aglasem Team has made this especially for Medical aspirants and the best part is that it is available subject wise well. Use it to prepare well for the test and crack the exam.
|Topics||Question – Duration||Mock Test|
|Full Test (English)||200 – 3:20 hours||Click Here|
|AIIMS MBBS Botany (English)||60 – 1 hour||Click Here|
|AIIMS MBBS Chemistry (English)||60 – 1 hour||Click Here|
|AIIMS MBBS Physics (English)||60 – 1 hour||Click Here|
|AIIMS MBBS GK (English)||20 – 15 minute||Click Here|
Important Topics to Study For AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam
To score well in the exam, candidates must prepare from all the important chapters in the exam. Check the list of important topics to study in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from the table below.
|Laws of Thermodynamics||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Biological Classification|
|Ray Optics||General Organic Chemistry||Plant Kingdom|
|Rotational Motion||p Block Elements||Morphology of Flowering Plants Cell – The Unit of Life|
|Semiconductors and Communication System||Atomic Structure||Digestion and Absorption|
|Photoelectric Effect and Electromagnetic Waves||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Coordination and Integration|
|Current Electricity||Carbonyl Compounds (Aldehydes and Ketones)||Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|Electrostatics Waves and Sound||Solutions and Colligative Properties||Human Reproduction|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Ionic Equilibrium||Principles of Inheritance and Variation|
|Magnetic Effects of Current||Chemical Thermodynamics||Human Health and Disease|
|d and f Block Elements||Ecosystem|
Prepare Well: With AIIMS MBBS 2019 Sample Papers
How is AIIMS Different from NEET? How to Prepare for AIIMS MBBS?
This is one questions which a student generally asks, how is AIIMS MBBS entrance exam different from NEET? Now, as per students, there are mixed reviews for it. Some students say that NEET is much more difficult than AIIMS then there are others who have a completely different opinion in it. However, there are some differences in NEET and AIIMS entrance examination. These are:
- In AIIMS exam, all three subjects (PCB) get equal weightage of 60 marks, however, in NEET, Biology sections gets more weightage than Physics and Chemistry.
- When taking the AIIMS exam, you need to have a good hold on all the three subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
How to Prepare for AIIMS MBSB 2019 Entrance Exam?
- One of the key point to be noted by the student is that there is a negative marking in the exam. At times it is not how many options you marked, it is more important that the options marked are correct. Choosing the options which you are not sure about decreases your chances to be in the merit list and hence this part is to be managed by the students wisely.
- Many students have said that Physics and Chemistry section is much more difficult than NEET. Assertion and reason section in all subject can be a little difficult to deal with it.
- Now, in a medical exam, students mostly focus on Physics, Chemistry and Bio, however, in AIIMS MBBS exam, there are questions from GK as well. To prepare for GK, just listen things on TV, read newspapers, and keep your mind open. There is no special preparation required for GK, but these 20 questions can be crucial for you to place in the merit.
- As far as the books are concerned for preparation, just go through the NCERT. After this, you may refer to books like Arihant Textbooks for Physics and Chemistry and for Biology, NCERT will be enough.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
The admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam is issued to the candidates by online mode only. Hence, to download it, candidates require the login details like registration id, password and Registration Unique Code. However, if a candidate does not remember their login details, then need not to worry they can retrieve it easily.
How to Get your Registration ID for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Login?
Option 1: A Registration ID and Password are sent on the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number. Hence, it is advised that a candidate should check their email id and mobile number to get the same. You should also check your spam folder as sometimes messages to get stored in spam.
Option 2: Another method to get your Registration id is through the print out of the AIIMS MBBS Registration Form.
How to Retrieve your Password for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card Login?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi at aiimsexams.org.
- Next, the candidates have to click on the “Proceed to Basic Registration Form” button.
- In the next screen, PAAR Registration page will open. Click on the link which says “Forgot Login details”.
- Enter Registration ID generated at the time of registration and Date of birth or you can enter your registered email id and mobile number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the candidate will get their password for AIIMS Login.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019?
The admit card is a vital identification document which one must carry on the day of the examination. Hence, to download it, simply follow the instructions as given below.
Step 1: As a first step, candidates have to click on the direct link which will be given on this page when the admit cards will be made available.
Step 2: As a next step, candidates have to enter their Login Credentials such as Registration ID, RUC, and Password.
Step 3: After following the above step, candidates have to click on the link popping as “Login” in order to submit the details.
Step 4: After submitting the details, candidates will be able to see their respective AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card.
Step 5: As the last step, candidates are required to take a screenshot of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card for the further uses at a later stage.
What to Do If Unable to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card?
In case if a candidate is unable to download their admit card for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam then he/she should immediately contact the Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608 along with full particulars of the Basic Registration and Final Registration of application form by sending an email on email@example.com.
Documents to Carry Along with AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to keep in mind that they have to carry the print out of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 positively at the time of examination. It acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Other than the print out of the AIIMS Admit Card, it is mandatory for the candidates to bring the following documents on the day of the examination:
- ID Proof as the one mentioned by the candidates in the application form ID
- One photograph of the candidate
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Dress Code
AIIMS New Delhi has not imposed any specific dress code for the students appearing for the test. Unlike the NEET exam, there is no dress code to be followed. However, it is advised to follow the instructions as below:
- Do not wear clothes which may look suspicious or do not wear anything uncomfortable.
- Avoid wearing full sleeves shirt or shirt with many pockets.
- Do not wear any ornaments or jewelry on the day of the test.
- Digital watches are not allowed at the AIIMS MBBS Test Center.
Details Mentioned on the AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Candidates must check the details mentioned on AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019, whether they are correct or not. The admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will consist of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate ID
- Complete Schedule of the examination
- General Instructions for the candidates
- Roll Number
- Center Code
- ID Card Number
The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card looks like this…
What to Do If There Is An Error in the AIIMS Admit Card 2019?
After downloading the admit card, the applicants must ensure that the details given in the admit card are correct. If there is any kind of error or your photograph is blurred in the admit card, then contact the concerned authorities regarding this.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates must report at the examination center as per the schedule given on the Admit Card. Those who will report late will not be allowed to sit for the test. Hence, they must report at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Candidates without the list of documents as given above will not be allowed inside the exam center
- Do not bring a pen/ pencil inside the exam center, as it will be provided by the exam conducting body.
- Do not bring any kind of wristwatches, cell phone, pager, calculator, or any electronic gadget.
- Any type of ornament such as hair clips, headgear, headbands, belt, bags, credit card, debit card, books, pages are strictly prohibited at the Examination Center.
FAQs on AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Qs. I submitted my final application form, yet I am not able to download my Admit card for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. Please help!
Ans. If a candidate is not able to download the Admit Card then in such a case he/she should immediately contact the Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi110 608 along with full particulars of the Basic Registration and Final Registration of application form by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qs. Will I get a duplicate copy of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card after the exam, in case, if I lost the original one?
Ans. No, you will not get the duplicate copy of the admit card. Admit Cards cannot be downloaded from the website after the conduction of examination, i.e. after May 27, 2019. To avoid such a scenario, download the admit card firstly on your device and then take at least 2-3 printouts of it.
Qs. I have been allotted a test center far away from my place. How can I submit the request for a change in the test center?
Ans. The venue, time and shift of the examination as mentioned in the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card will be final. No candidate is permitted to change the day /shift other than that allotted to him /her. Hence, it is advised that you should prepare and make adequate arrangements to appear in the examination in either shift on either of the two days as mentioned.
Qs. What are the reporting timings for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam?
Ans. The Reporting time for the 1st shift is 07:00 AM and for 2nd shift is 01:00 PM. You are not allowed entry in the examination center after 8:45 AM in the 1st shift and 2:45 PM in 2nd shift.
Qs. Should I bring my own pen/pencil or will I get that at the test center?
Ans. No, you need not require to carry the pen/ pencil to the test center. Pen & Rough Sheet etc will be provided by AIIMS at the examination center. The rough work will only be done on the rough sheet & back side of Admit Card.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Centers
The examination for AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam shall be held at the following test cities.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramullah|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS is an online, computer-based entrance test of 3½ hours duration. In the given time duration, candidates need to solve 140 MCQ type and 60 Assertion-type questions. The question paper is available in English and Hindi language. The standard of questions in the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is as per Class 12th standard. Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Name of the subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude and logical thinking||10|
- For the correct answer, you will get 01 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for an incorrect answer.
- Questions which are left unanswered or marked for review there is zero marking.
AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS is conducted by AIIMS New Delhi to fill a total of 1207 seats by means of the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. These include 107 for AIIMS New Delhi and 100 each in Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Guntur, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh. For the remaining new AIIMS, the intake is limited to 50 seats for this year. It is a computer-based test which consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, GK and Aptitude, and logical thinking.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Notice for PWD Candidates
AIIMS, New Delhi released a notification in which it has been stated that the candidates who have applied under PWBD category for AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination need to upload their latest PWBD Category Certificate issued by competent Medical Authority. Furthermore, candidates also have to indicate if they require a Scribe for the Examination due to inability in clicking the Mouse and/or reading the question. Candidates need to upload the certificate between May 11 – 14, 2019 (up to 05:00 PM) at aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Seat Matrix
In the 14 AIIMS the admission is done for 100 seats in AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Mangalagiri, Nagpur and 50 students each in AIIMS Bathinda, Gorakhpur, Kalyani Rae Bareli, Deogarh & Telangana. Check the complete seat matrix for AIIMS MBBS admission 2019 from the table below
|Location of the AIIMS Institute||UR||OBC||SC||ST||PWD|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was established in 1956 and operates under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. AIIMS is the first Indian center to perform a successful cardiac transplant and the first to develop a DNA profiling lab (1990) and a medical toxicology lab in a Medical college (1986).
AIIMS, New Delhi was ranked first among medical colleges in India in 2017 by India Today, Outlook India, and The Week. Other than AIIMS New Delhi (Main campus) there are 14 other AIIMS, which are:
Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Raebareli, Kalyani, Gorakhpur, Bhatinda, Deogarh & Telangana. The admission at AIIMS campuses is done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate.
If you have any question about the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.