AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2019: Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, has informed that Veterinary Council of India will be using National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG)-2019 (NEET (UG)- 2019) qualified Merit List for admission of students to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course during the academic year 2019-20 for filling up of seats in recognized Veterinary Colleges (except Jammu and Kashmir) under 15% All India Quota. The allotment of Seats will be done through ONLINE Counseling. The Counseling is conducted on the basis of NEET Merit List (UG) – 2019.
AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2019
The allotment of seats will be done through counseling as per detail schedule is given on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ). No separate intimation regarding seat allotment will be sent to the candidates individually. Allotment/counseling will be held as per the Category Rank only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates and reservation policy of the Government of India shall apply.
|Publication of seats under 15% All India quota||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Publication of Result||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of vacant seats||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||3rd week of Sep 2019|
The allotment of seat shall be made on the basis of merit of NEET (UG) 2019 subject to fulfillmentt of the criteria and subject to availability of seats in particular Veterinary College.
Allotment list: The allotment list of AIPVT Veterinary Counselling 2019 will be available at the Official Website: www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
- The candidate who fails to report/join the allotted college immediately shall loose his/her claims for any seat under 15% All India Quota. No claim thereof shall be considered under any circumstances.
- There shall not be any re-counseling of candidate who have been allotted seat in any particular college.
- In case of non reporting for admission to the allotted College or resigns after joining by the candidate, he/she shall forfeit his/her claims for a seat under 15% All India Quota.
- The seats will be allotted to candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course in the recognized Veterinary Colleges according to their rank and in order of choices opted by them and availability of seats under particular category.
- The candidate can check his/her result of allocation of seats on Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in and www.aipvt.vci.nic.in ) by clicking link RESULT. The result will have the detail of allotted College to candidates as per his/her merit of choice and rank.
- After allocation of seat, there is no provision for re-counseling and change of seat.
- In the matter of allotment of seat of candidate to respective College/Institution, the decision of VCI shall be final.
Documents required for Verification at the allotted college at the time of reporting
The candidates allotted seats should produce the following documents in original along with self attested copy of the documents for verification at the allotted College at the time of reporting / admission failing which they shall not be entitled for admission at the allotted College.
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website.
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG – 2019 as down loaded by the candidate
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019 issued by NTA for appearing in the NEET Examination
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2019 issued by NTA.
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2019 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application). – Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate). Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2019 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size coloured Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2019) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2019).
The candidate should also produce the following certificate in original, if applicable, at the allotted College at the time of reporting/admission.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- The candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who have uploaded Self Declaration claiming their eligibility under 15% All India Quota shall have to submit an affidavit.
Insofar, official details of AIPVT 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) releases AIPVT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.