MPBOU B.Ed/D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) conducts an entrance test for admission to its B.Ed and D.EL.Ed distance learning courses. The Application Form is expected to release is in the last week of August 2020. Candidates can apply through the official website, mpbou.mponline.gov.in before the due date. The entrance exam is conducted online through the Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidate must possess a graduation degree to apply for B.Ed and must have qualified 12th standard to apply for D.EL.Ed. Scroll down to check in detail about the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, application process and so on.
MPBOU B.Ed /D.EL.Ed Admission 2020
B.Ed/D.EL.Ed is a course of 2 years duration. However, candidates are allowed to complete it in 5 years. Candidates can check the MPBOU B.Ed/D.L.Ed Admission 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|MPBOU B.Ed/D.L.Ed Admission 2020||Dates|
|Online Application starts from||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Last date to fill application form (without late fee)||Last week of Sep 2020|
|Last date to fill application form (with late of Rs. 300/-)||Last week of Sep 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling process starts from||To be announced|
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria from below before applying for any of the two-course. The eligibility standards for B.Ed and D.EI.Ed differs.
- Qualification: Candidate must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination. 55% marks in aggregate is minimun for engineering or equivalent qualification from the authorized University.
- In-Service: Candidate must be a trained in-service teacher in elementary education or have completed D.L.Ed, D.Ed, B.T.I, B.T.C, D.P.I in regular are eligible.
- NCTE Programme: Candidates who have completed Teaching program through NCTE in regular are eligible. Candidates who opted for distance learning from NCTE are not eligible.
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified 10+2 level examinations.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard.
- Teaching Experience: It is mandatory to have two (2) years of teaching experience in the state of M.P.
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern from the below-mentioned points.
- Mode of Examination: MPBOU B.Ed/D.EL.Ed is a Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: It is a total of two (2) hours i.e 120 minutes examination.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of 100 marks.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) are asked.
- Sections: General Knowledge, Mental ability, Academic Interest, General Hindi Knowledge
- The medium of Examination: Exam is conducted in Hindi language only.
MPBOU B.Ed. / D.EL.Ed Admission 2019 Application form
It is mandatory to fill an application form to appear for the exam. Candidates are suggested to verify all the information filled in the application form and submit it after cross-checking it.
Application Fee: The application form is considered only after the candidate has made the payment of the application fee. The expected fee for application is given in the table below.
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Mock Test
MPBOU releases the mock test one month prior to the actual examination which helps candidates understand the exam pattern and practice as per it. Sample papers can be downloaded from the official website of the university. To access the mock test, candidate has to log in on the portal. A candidate shall practice as many as sample papers as possible to gain confidence and command on it.
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download B.Ed / D.L.Ed admit card from the official website of the University. To download the admit card, the candidate has to login using his/her application number and DOB. Admit card is an important document which has to be taken in the hardcopy format to the exam hall. Otherwise, candidates entry is prohibited in the exam centre.
MPBOU B.Ed / DEL.Ed Admission 2019 Result
MPBOU releases the result after a few days of the examination. Those who qualify the exam are called for counselling. Candidates have to register separately for the counselling process. Candidates are allotted selected study centres through the online process for the counselling. The centres are not changed in any circumstances once it is allotted.
MPBOU B.Ed / DEL.Ed Admission 2020 Fee structure
After selection candidates can make the payment of the course fee online through official portal. The fee once paid is non-refundable. The expected course fee for both the courses can be checked from the table given below.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU) is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was established in the year 1991 under an Act of State Assembly. The main aim of the university is to spread education to each and every section of society. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university has various departments such as the Department of Science, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Multimedia Education, Special Education, Heritage Management, Management and Electronic Media Production and Research Centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.