|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) has officially announced the entrance the examination for the Admissions 2018 for the course of B.Ed in the MPBOU. MPBOU University founded in 1991 under the act of state legislature. The MPBOU BEd SEDE Admission 2018 is scheduled on February 11, 2018. The Candidates are required to submit the Application form online for the Admissions 2018 in the desired schedule. Here, the entire information regarding Application Form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. are also provided.
MPBOU BEd SEDE Admission 2018
The Duration of the B.Ed course in MPBOU is 2 years 6 months maximum 5 years.The Eligible candidates can check here the desired information regarding the admission in B.Ed course. The University aims to provide an easily accessible system of teaching and learning through practical classes, distance teaching, satellite communication teaching, etc.
|Availability of Application Form||26 Dec 2017|
|Last date to fill Application Form||20 Jan 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form (with late fee 250/-)||21 Jan 2018 – 26 Jan 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination(B.Ed)||11 Feb 2018 (2:00 pm- 4:00 pm)|
The Application form for the MPBOU BEd SEDE Admission 2018 is available online. The Application form is available online only and the Extra charges of Rs.50 will charge while paying online. Candidates who are eligible for the Admissions 2018 for the course of B.Ed in the University can enroll themselves by filling up the form online. The link to fill the form and to make payment online is provided here.
The Application Fee for the Admissions in the MBBOU University for the course of B.Ed is Rs. 800/-. and the additional Rs. 50/- will charge while paying online.
How to Apply
To fill the form online Candidates are requested to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly click on the link to Application Form provided.
- As you click, the Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill out the basic details and make the payment.
- Documents required:
- Marksheet of Graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate
- 2 passport size photo(color)
- Teaching Experience Certificate
Before applying to Application form candidates must check the Eligibility criteria for the Admission.
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks in Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent qualification from the authorized institution.
- Candidates have graduation in Engineering and technology and specialization in science and mathematics background must have at least 55% marks.
- A reward of 10 marks will be awarded to the candidates in the following cases:
- In case of special care of Father and Mother.
- The letter of reward from the renowned Institute.
- A degree/diploma from RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India).
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates the reservation will be given in accordance with State Government.
The Admit card for the MPBOU BEd Examination will be available online. The Admit card will consist of your name, enrollment no. and test venue details. The candidates need to download the Admit card and carry its print out to the Examination Hall as per the instructions of the University. Candidates can download their Admit card from its official website www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com. We will also update you regarding the schedule of Admit Card.
- The Entrance Examination consists of the total 90 marks.
- It includes the section of General Knowledge, Quantitative Ability, Educational Interest Area and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking against the incorrect answer.
The merit list of the selected candidates will be available online on its official website www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com. The information will also be provided to the candidates through post/telephone/SMS. Candidates may also contact the respective centers at Bhopal, Ujjain, Jabalpur, Indore for the information regarding selection.
The counseling procedure for MPBOU BEd SEDE Admission 2018 will be carried out at the center of Bhopal as well as at the other respective study centers at Ujjain, Jabalpur, Indore. The candidates who will shortlist, required to appear at the time of counseling. The program fee for the B.Ed course is Rs. 30000/-. The registration fee is non-refundable. The schedule will be updated as per the official declaration.
Official Website: www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com