NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020 – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) offers admission to students of the eight Northeastern states in India including Sikkim. NEIGRIHMS will release the registration form for MBBS Admission. NEIGRIHMS 2020 Admission will be based on NEET 2020 score to MBBS admission 2020-21. Get here information on NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020 including application form, eligibility, merit list, counselling and seat allotment.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020
The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is an autonomous Institute situated in Shillong. NEIGRIHMS is an Institute of Excellence in Medical Education & Human Resource Development by providing quality Medical Education.
Expected Schedule of NEIGRIHMS 2020 MBBS Admission is given below.
|Date of opening the Online Registration||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Closing date of Online Registration of applications||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|List of candidates to be published in the Institute’s website||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|First counselling and admission||last week of Jun 2020|
|Commencement of the Session||1st week of Aug 2020|
The given eligibility criteria is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only.
- The Applicant must be a Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim.
- The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- He/ She should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2020, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
- The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
- He/She must have appeared in the NEET UG 2020 and have qualified for admission to the MBBS course 2020 in any Indian University/ Institute.
About MBBS Admission
- The duration of course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic calendar of Medical Council of India (MCI), followed by 1-year compulsory rotatory internship
- The course will commence with effect from August 2020 for the current academic year 2020-21.
- The Medium of Instruction shall be English only.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2020 Application Form will be issued by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. Candidates who are eligible for the MBBS program admission can access and fill the application form of NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2020. Candidates should also ensure that all the instructions related to form and Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Expected Application Fee:
- The fee for online submission of complete Application Form includes the Application Processing Fees is 500/-(non-refundable) plus bank charges as applicable.
Method of Payment: The prescribed amount of Application Processing Fees, i.e. Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) plus charges as applicable may be deposited through Credit card/Debit card (Visa/ Master) of any Bank to “NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT”. Candidates are advised to retain a printout copy of the online Application Form and the proof of submission of Application.
Note: It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure to provide a correct address in the Application Forms.
Candidates are to upload the scanned documents mentioned below:
- Photograph not more than 80 KB in jpg format ( in the appropriate place of Application Form)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate ( in the appropriate place of Application Form)
- Domicile/Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2020, from the competent authority (i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official) certifying that he/she is Domicile /Permanent resident of either of the 8 (eight) Northeastern states of India including Sikkim
- Age proof: High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate / Admit Card of 10th or 10+ 2 Exams issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth / Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by the competent Government authority.
- Certificates: Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate where the candidate has already cleared the qualifying examination.
- Mark Sheets: Clearly readable mark sheet of the 10+2 examination showing the marks secured by the applicants.
- HSSLC admit card if the candidate appeared and the result is yet to be declared. h. NEET 2020 Admit card.
- NEET 2020 Score Card containing the all India Rank and percentile of marks obtained in NEET UG 2020.
As per last year…
- Selection for admission to the 18 (eighteen) seats under the NE open seat category shall be based on the NEET UG -2020 qualified SCORE and percentile of marks calculated.
- Candidates not qualified in the NEET UG 2020 will not be considered for admission to the Institute and their names will not be included in the merit list.
- A merit list of all the candidates will be prepared on the basis on their Score and percentile of marks obtained in the NEET UG- 2020..
List of candidates called for counselling along with waiting list will be placed in the official website: [www.neigrihms.gov.in] and Institute Notice Board. It is the responsibility of the candidate to find out the date of counselling from Institute Website/notice board, no individual call letter will be sent. Candidates listed for counselling and selected for admission shall have to attend and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
At the time of counselling, candidates will have to attend in person and produce the original of the following documents
- Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2020, from the the competent authority (i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official) proving that he/she is Domicile /Permanent resident of either of the 8 (eight) North Eastern states of India including Sikkim
- Age Proof: High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate / Admit Card of 10th or 10+ 2 Exams issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth / Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by the competent Government authority.
- Certificates: Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate. Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark Sheets: Clearly readable mark sheet of the 10+2 examination showing the marks
secured by the applicants.
- There will be no allocation of marks for the counselling. Counselling will be conducted
strictly on the basis of merit in the NEET UG -19 score and percentile.
- Candidates found medically fit are required to pay the admission fee in full.
- To fill vacancies arising due to failure of appearance by the selected candidates, sufficient
number of candidates from the waiting list will also be called for counselling. Such
candidates will have to appear for the counselling on the notified date at their own cost.
- Candidates who fail to attend counselling/medical examination on the notified date shall
forfeit their claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- Candidates who have been admitted must join their classes on the date of commencement of the classes. The Selection/Admission is liable to be cancelled if the selected candidate does not report to join the class on the stipulated date without prior permission.
The given seat intake capacity is based on last year information for reference purpose only.
|Category||Number of Seats|
|NE (Open to all North Eastern States including Sikkim)||18*|
|Seats to be filled on the basis of Common all India||8|
Official Website: www.neigrihms.gov.in
For more details of NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020, refer to 2019’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here