NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020 – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) offers admission to students of the eight Northeastern states in India including Sikkim. NEIGRIHMS will release the registration form for MBBS BDS Admission. The duration of course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic calendar of Medical Council of India (MCI), followed by 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.NEIGRIHMS 2020 Admission will be based on NEET 2020 score to MBBS admission 2020-21. Get here information on NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020 including application form, eligibility, merit list, counselling and seat allotment.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest Updates of NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
16 Dec 2020 – NEIGRIHMS has released the notification for Mop Up Round for admission into MBBS Course. It will be held on December 21, 2020, from 10:00 am onwards via Video Conferencing / e-Counseling – Download PDF for complete Details
11 Dec 2020 – NEIGRIHMS has released the notification for Fresh Batch of MBBS Classes to start w.e.f. 01.02.2021 – Download PDF Here
10 Dec 2020 – Provisional Allotment letter of 2nd e-Counseling for MBBS Course 2020-21 has released – Download PDF Here
07 Dec 2020 – MBBS 2nd e-counseling notification has been released for session 2020-21 – Download PDF here
03 Dec 2020 – MBBS 2nd Counseling Notification has released the Session 2020-21 has been released – Download PDF Here.
20 Nov 2020 – Provisional Seat allotment into MBBS Course for the Session 2020-21 has been released – Download PDF Here.
20 Nov 2020 – List of Provisional Allotment into Pst Graduate (MD/MS) courses 2020-2021 has been released now – Download PDF Here.
NEIGRIHMS has released the notice for Preponement of the last date for submission of the application form. Check the notice below.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant must be a Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim.
- The Applicant should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- He/ She should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2020, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
- The applicant should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
- He/She must have appeared in the NEET 2020 and have qualified for admission to the MBBS course 2020 in any Indian University/ Institute.
About MBBS Admission
- The duration of course is 4 years and 6 months as per the Academic calendar of Medical Council of India (MCI), followed by 1-year compulsory rotatory internship
- The course will commence with effect from August 2020 for the current academic year 2020-21.
- The Medium of Instruction shall be English only.
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS
- Selection for admission to the 18 (eighteen) seats under the NE open seat category shall be based on the NEET 2020 qualified SCORE and percentile of marks calculated.
- Candidates not qualified in the NEET 2020 will not be considered for admission to the Institute and their names will not be included in the merit list.
- A merit list of all the candidates will be prepared on the basis on their Score and percentile of marks obtained in the NEET 2020..
NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS Counselling Process
List of candidates called for counselling along with waiting list will be placed in the official website neigrihms.gov.in and Institute Notice Board. It is the responsibility of the candidate to find out the date of counselling from Institute Website/notice board, no individual call letter will be sent. Candidates listed for counselling and selected for admission shall have to attend and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
At the time of counselling, candidates will have to attend in person and produce the original of the following documents
- Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2020, from the the competent authority (i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official) proving that he/she is Domicile /Permanent resident of either of the 8 (eight) North Eastern states of India including Sikkim
- Age Proof: High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate / Admit Card of 10th or 10+ 2 Exams issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth / Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by the competent Government authority.
- Certificates: Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate. Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark Sheets: Clearly readable mark sheet of the 10+2 examination showing the marks
secured by the applicants.
Fees Structure for NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
The fees structure for the candidates are given below. The given below fees is set by Government of India and candidates are required to pay such annual fees as may be prescribed by the Government of India from time to time:
Seat Intake for NEIGRIHMS MBBS BDS
|Category||Number of Seats|
|NE (Open to all North Eastern States including Sikkim)||18*|
|Seats to be filled on the basis of Common all India||8|
Official Website: neigrihms.gov.in
For more details of NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2020, download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.