University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 – The application form for M.Sc Biotechnology course has been released. The candidates who have qualified GAT-B can fill the application form for M.Sc Biotechnology. The application form is available online at uohyd.ac.in. University of Hyderabad offers admissions in various PG, M.Phil and Ph.D courses through the entrance examination. University of Hyderabad Entrance Examination took place from September 24-26, 2020. On the other hand, GAT-B was held on October 03, 2020. Check more information about University of Hyderabad admission 2020 from this page.
– University of Hyderabad (UoH) has released M.Sc Biotechnology application form 2020. Click here to apply.
– University of Hyderabad has released the List of Candidates Called for Interviews and GAT-B rank card has also been released. Click here to check the same.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020
Through the entrance exam, the university offers admission in various courses such as MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Ed, Ph.D, MFA, M.Tech etc. Check the schedule for the University of Hyderabad Admission from below table.
Important schedule of UOH Admission 2020
|University of Hyderabad Admission 2020||Dates|
|Commencement of Online application||03 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application|
|Exam Center Change Option|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||16 Sep 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Examinations|
24, 25 and 26 Sep 2020
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||Released|
|Challenge of provisional answer key until||28 Sep 2020|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Released!|
|Declaration of Result||Released|
Important Schedule for GAT-B 2020
|Online Registration Start Date|
20 Aug 2020
|Online Registration Close|
30 Aug 2020
|GAT-B 2020 Edit Window||03 – 04 Sep 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card|
22 Sep – 03 Oct 2020
03 Oct 2020
|Display of Question Paper and Answer Key on Website|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy in|
Question paper and Answer Key
|Declaration of GAT-B rank of Candidates|
M.Sc Biotechnology 2020 Application Form
|Last date to apply||27 Oct 2020|
Download the Detailed Schedule: Click here to download the detailed schedule for the entrance examination.
University of Hyderabad 2020 M.Sc Biotechnology Application Form
Application form for M.Sc Biotechnology releases at uohyd.ac.in. This application form is released for the candidates who have passed GAT-B can fill the M.Sc Biotechnology application form. To fill the application form, the candidates have to enter the details in the application and submit the documents.
Application fee: There is no application fee.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Result
The result will be announced after the successful completion of the entrance exam and will be uploaded to the official website i.e. acad.uohyd.ac.in. UoH releases the list of the candidates selected for the interview after qualifying the written examination.
On other hand, the rank card is released for GAT-B. The rank card can be download by entering the application sequence number and date of birth.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
University of Hyderabad Courses Offered and Seat Matrix
University of Hyderabad offers PG and research courses for admission to 2020-2021 session. There are 12 Schools and 41 Departments / Centres of the University. Check the courses and seat matrix from below.
Integrated Master’s degree courses (5 Years):
- M.Sc.(5 year Integrated):
- Mathematical Sciences: 20 Seats
- Physics: 20 Seats
- Chemical Sciences: 20 Seats
- Systems Biology: 20 Seats
- Health Psychology: 20 Seats
- Applied Geology: 10 Seats
- M.A.(5 year Integrated)- Humanities:
- Telugu: 19 Seats
- Language Sciences: 19 Seats
- Hindi: 10 Seats
- M.A. (5-Year Integrated)- SocialSciences
- Economics: 14 Seats
- History: 13 Seats
- Political Science: 13 Seats
- Sociology: 14 Seats
- Anthropology: 13 Seats
- Integrated Master in Optometry (6-Years): 28 Seats
- Postgraduate courses (2/3 years)
- M.Sc. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics: 50 Seats
- M.Sc. Statistics – Operations Research: 25Seats
- M.Sc. Physics: 56 Seats
- M.Sc. Chemistry: 56 Seats
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: 28 Seats
- M.Sc. Plant Biology & Biotechnology: 23 Seats
- M.Sc. Molecular Microbiology: 15 Seats
- M.Sc. Animal Biology and Biotechnology: 23 Seats
- M.Sc. Health Psychology: 15 Seats
- M.Sc. Neural and Cognitive Sciences: 20 Seats
To check the detailed the courses offered under University of Hyderabad and their seat matrix, click the below image to download it.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Answer Key
The University of Hyderabad has released the final answer key at the official website, which is acad.uohyd.ac.in. The final answer key is available in date and session wise of all entrance exam. Check the final answer key from below direct links.
Download Final Answer Key Here:
– Click here to download the University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2020 Final Answer Key for various UG and PG courses
– Click here to download the University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2020 Final Answer Key for M.Sc (Statistics).
– Click here to download the University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2020 Final Answer Key for Integrated Master of Optometry.
University of Hyderabad 2020 Exam Date
The entrance exam 2020 conducted by UoH will start from September 24, 2020.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Admit Card
The students can download the admit cards from the official website at uohyd.ac.in. It can be download by entering the application number, date of birth, e-mail id and mobile number. It is not sent via post. On the day of the examination, it is important to carry the hall ticket along with a blue / black ball point pen.
The admit card contains all the relevant information regarding the test such as the name of the candidate, test venue, details of the test venue, subject code, address of the test venue, photo of the candidate, signature of the candidate and some general instructions that a candidate must follow during the examination.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
The test for the various courses will follow the pattern discussed as follows:-
Total marks – 100
Medium – English
Duration – 2 hours
Type of questions – Multiple Choice Questions.
- For I.M.Sc. and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) in different disciplines and M.Sc. – the admission for this programme will be done through a written test on OMR sheet. The syllabus will depend on the course for which you are applying.
- For PhD / M.Phil program – the test will be of 80 Maks consists of two parts Part A and Part B.
- Part A will consist 50% of the questions based on Research Methodology and part B will consist of 50% of the questions on specific subjects.
- Part A- will have 25 marks and one mark will be awarded for each question there will be negative marking of 0.33 mark for each incorrect answer marked.
- Part B will consist of objective type questions. There will be negative marking for each answer that is marked incorrect.
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of Parts: 2
- Marks/ question: Part A (Correct answer: +1 marks, Incorrect answer: 0 marks), Part B (Correction answer: +3 marks, Incorrect answer: -1 marks)
Previous Year Question Paper
Those who interested to appear in the Entrance Examination for this academic year can view and download the previous year question paper for practice from the below direct link.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Entrance Examination
Candidates can check the information related to entrance exam for University of Hyderabad Admission 2020. This information is based on last year trend for reference only, As soon as officials will be released the latest information we will update it here.
- The question paper should be answered only in English except in the case of admission to language courses for which the question paper should be answered in the language concerned.
- The Entrance Examinations for various P.G. Degree Courses, I.M.Sc. (5-year Integrated) courses in Sciences and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) courses in Humanities and Social Sciences will consist of only a written test of 100 marks.
- The entrance examinations in the case of MPA, MFA and M.A. in Communication in the Sarojini Naidu School, MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics, Executive MBA will consist of a written test and a practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview. Only such candidates who are found successful in the written test will be called for the practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview at Hyderabad. The tentative schedule for the written test, practical test/ interview for all the courses is given in a tabular form at the end of this chapter.
- The entrance examination for the MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics and Executive MBA will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test will carry 75 marks and the Group Discussion and Personal Interview 25 marks.
- Admission to M.Tech. Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Information Technology/Information Security/Bioinformatics/Materials Engineering Courses will be as per the guidelines of CCMT Centralized Counseling for M.Tech.)
- The admission to 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Computer Science will be done through CSAB based on JEE (Main) examination score 2020.
- Admission to M.Tech. Integrated Circuit Technology is based on GATE scores.
- The admission to MCA will be done through NIMCET-2020 scores.
- Please see the section on Minimum qualifications for admission to various courses and intake for the academic year 2020-21, for instructions to sponsored candidates.
- The performance of the candidates in the test consisting of Objective or Multiple Choice Questions will be evaluated using the OMR technology. The candidates will be required to mark the answers in the OMR Sheet with blue or black ball-point or sketch pen during the test. Necessary instructions will be given in the relevant question papers.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Application Form
The Application form of entrance examination for admission to various courses at University of Hyderabad is available online. You can access the applications link from uohyd.ac.in. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number to fill the application. A separate application form is required to fill for each course online. Candidates must pay the application fee in online mode after filling the form.
University of Hyderabad Application Fee:
- General candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS candidates: Rs. 550/-
- OBC candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 275/-
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ Differently abled candidates: Rs. 500/-
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
University of Hyderabad Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria and courses offered for admissions 2020-21 are given below. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UOH Admission.
M.Tech Bioinformatics: Candidates should have a B.Tech/ M.Sc degree in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering/ Ecology and Evolution with a valid GATE score.
- Click Here to check the eligibility criteria for the UOH Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the eligibility criteria for GAT-B 2020.
Notice for University of Hyderabad Admission 2020
Exam Centre Change facility Extended
Candidates can check the revised dates of academic examinations for January – June 2020 session. Check the more detail in below image of notice.
- Click here to check the above notice for revised date.
University of Hyderabad Previous Year Answer Key
|Exam Date & Shift||Provisional Answer Key||Final Answer Key|
|27 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|27 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
- Click here to challenge the key.
Official Website: uohyd.ac.in.
For more details about University of Hyderabad Admission 2020, Download following Documents:
- GAT B 2020 Advertisement
- M.Tech Bio information Advertisement
- University of Hyderabad Application Form 2020 Guidelines
- Instruction to Print E-Receipt
- EWS Reservation
- OBC Certificate Format
- International Affairs Notice
- Download 2019 prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.