Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has conducted the Eligibility Test 2018 for second phase admission into B.A / B.Com / B.Sc for the academic year 2018-19. BRAOU University provides opportunities for higher education to all sections of society to meet the changing individual and social needs. Candidates were able to give exam who have filled the form correctly and on time and gave the exam with a proper admit card. Candidates can check the complete details of BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria and information on this page below.
BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018
Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test to get admission in B.A / B.Com / B.Sc undergraduate programme have to register through online from university website www.braouonline.in. The eligibility test for admission in said courses is to be conducted as per the given schedule.
Schedule for the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of Registration||28 May 2018|
|Last date for Registration||16 Jul 2018|
|Date of Eligibility Test||22 Jul 2018 (10:00 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Date of Result||to be announced!|
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) 2018 result will be announced after the successful completion of Eligibility Test (ET) 2018. Further candidates can check their result from the official website by entering their Hall Ticket No. Also candidates can check their results from the link provided below by entering their Hall Ticket No.
Result: Eligibility Test Results for BRAOU will be available on the official website www.braouonline.in
BRAOU Application Form
Candidates who wanted to appear for ET were able to register ‘On-Line’ through official portal i.e., www.braouonline.in or from the link that was given below to register themselves for eligibility test. Candidates were to enter correct and valid details only in the application form of BRAOU ET 2018.
Candidates who have not passed Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Examination are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc UG Foundation Course (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2018-19, provided they have completed 18 years of age by July 01, 2018. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by July 01, 2018 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to Register For BRAOU Eligibility Test (ET) 2018:
- Candidates who wish to appear for ET shall register through online from our website i.e.,
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you wish to appear for ET-2018 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2018 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully before submitting application form through Online.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET-2018 Registration form through online and upload photo and signature.
- After receiving the SMS from concerned study center, then only the candidate has to Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by Debit/Credit Card through University online portal OR Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the AP/TS online Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain a receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
MEDIUM & VENUE OF ELIGIBILITY TEST: Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Regional Coordination Centers/Study Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University. Applicants should download Hall Tickets at least Four days before the Examination Date from the Website (www.braouonline.in). Hall Ticket can also be collected one day before the Examination
NOTE: The Candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres.
- The Registration Fee must be paid by debit/credit card or any TS/ AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY. The candidates who already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and couldn’t take admission into the U.G Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test -2018. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. When Notification is given for Admissions along with the candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications.
- Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, Information Brochure on ET-2018 and also Model ET Question Papers.
How to Prepare for BRAOU Eligibility Test (ET) 2018
See the enclosed previous years model question paper and read each question slowly, carefully and completely. You will realize that many of the questions are familiar to you and you know the answers, but you may have to think very hard to recall the answers. Try to answer all the questions on your own without seeking any help from others. You may have other friends in your locality who may also be appearing for this test. You can form a small group and discuss answers to questions in the model question papers. Read the books related to English, second languages, Arithmetic, Social Sciences and General Science. Newspaper reading may help you to answer some questions on current affairs. Even if you live in a small town you may have access to a small library. Visit the library and read the latest General Knowledge books available. There may be friends in your locality who may be appearing for some competitive exams. Seek their help and guidance. Spend two or three hours a day from the time you apply for the test until the time you appear for the test. These efforts will make you realize that you already have the necessary skills in you. Qualifying for the test will give you the further confidence to cope with the study of the course material that you would receive from the University after you join the Degree Programme.
For your reference ET Paper – I: English Language, General Knowledge & Aptitude & Paper – II: Modern Indian Language -Telugu are provided below.
- General Knowledge (Telugu & English Medium)
- General Knowledge (Urdu Medium)
- Modern Indian Language(Telugu)
- Modern Indian Language(Urdu)
- Modern Indian Language(Hindi)
- Modern Indian Language(Functional English)
Click here, to the check the Information Notice regarding Eligibility Test 2018 Second Phase Admission.
Official website: www.braouonline.in